Notre Dame Scores On The Bayou.....has #1 Recruiting Class So Far...

RedZone

UHigh's big game this year is vs the Nationally Ranked Catholic (Baton Rouge) Bear.....money game for both schools. 

UHigh won the D2 Championship last year and Catholic won the D1 Championship last year.........My guess is they will draw close to 15,000 for that game. Regardless, it will be a huge crowd.

The Bear may be too much for the Cub this year though.

Note: UHigh may have the #1 player in the 2025 Class though.

LB/RB/ATH Keylan Moses........Dylan's brother.

httkEYps://247sports.com/Recruitment/Keylan-Moses-151732/RecruitInterests/

Keylan Moses is a freak ATH.....3 years of high school football still left. He probaly ends up at IMG Academy like Dylan somewhere down the line.

hqdefault (6).jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

...gets a commitment from one of the best LBs in the nation from UHigh (Baton Rouge)

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaiden-Ausberry-46099543/

UHigh won the D2 State Championship last year. They graduated about 8 D1s from that team, but still have plenty of talent to make another run this year.

Rummel will see these guys this year.

Notre Dame has bumped Alabama now and has the #1 recruiting class for 2023 at this point. Notre Dame may have their best recruiting class ever this year. They are killing it.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

• RedZone changed the title to Notre Dame Scores On The Bayou.....has #1 Recruiting Class So Far...
3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Notre Dame has bumped Alabama now and has the #1 recruiting class for 2023 at this point. Notre Dame may have their best recruiting class ever this year. They are killing it.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

Did you know ND has the best RB in the nation, his name is Audric Estime Express 🚂 and he’s the greatest RB ever to come out of the beautiful state of NJ

16 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

That kid is awesome 

loved watching him play 

Watch for RB Willis next couple years, I wouldn’t say he’s next Audric, he could be better , who knows ,  he’s definitely different type of runner, if he stays healthy hel be 5 star by end of year , maybe Willis joins Wypler at OSU 

BF767008-48F3-4A42-B70F-C27DED902739.jpeg

9E76303C-8BB4-4978-B036-37F27E10F04F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Watch for RB Willis next couple years, I wouldn’t say he’s next Audric, he could be better , who knows ,  he’s definitely different type of runner, if he stays healthy hel be 5 star by end of year , maybe Willis joins Wypler at OSU 

BF767008-48F3-4A42-B70F-C27DED902739.jpeg

9E76303C-8BB4-4978-B036-37F27E10F04F.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up

tough to be a 5 at RB 

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Thanks for the heads up

tough to be a 5 at RB 

Don’t think Joes ever had a 5 star on team , handful of 4 stars, but I really think if he has the season he’s hyped up to have and joes wins all these games where scouts are at the game, not a doubt in my mind they’ll rank him 5 stars

@hardhit1 how many 5 star athletes are there per year, is there a certain number of 5s and 4s they can rank

18 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Don’t think Joes ever had a 5 star on team , handful of 4 stars, but I really think if he has the season he’s hyped up to have and joes wins all these games where scouts are at the game, not a doubt in my mind they’ll rank him 5 stars

@hardhit1 how many 5 star athletes are there per year, is there a certain number of 5s and 4s they can rank

Watching the rankings there are 1-3 per a team like AL per year 

@steeler probably knows for sure 

16 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Watching the rankings there are 1-3 per a team like AL per year 

@steeler probably knows for sure 

@steeler01 and what’s with 247 rankings, there’s 2 of them, normal one that has like 15 Five star recruits and the 247 Composite ranking that has 34 Five star recruits in 2023 class, how come composite has more then double the 5stars

9 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@steeler01 and what’s with 247 rankings, there’s 2 of them, normal one that has like 15 Five star recruits and the 247 Composite ranking that has 34 Five star recruits in 2023 class, how come composite has more then double the 5stars

247 is their own rating. They don't have a ton of 5 star RBs yearly

The composite is every major recruiting service rating averaged out using some kind of formula.