Mililani 28 Saint Louis 7 *

golfaddict1

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I mean if My team was gonna win by 100 and was being played In Hawaii, fuxk that I’m def going to game as my vacation and talking all that shit at game to the other teams fans

Who knows maybe lowndes will forfeit their game and spend the weekend going to all the water parks and canoeing 🛶 In Hawaii 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

I mean if My team was gonna win by 100 and was being played In Hawaii, fuxk that I’m def going to game as my vacation and talking all that shit at game to the other teams fans

Lmao naw career wise it's not worth the trip I want to see a war I can go to Hawaii anytime 

6 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Logan is the only one that will scrimmage! I just wish we could scrimmage somebody we don’t play a few weeks later.

I agree. Teams are saying no to centennial too though. We hear all the time about private schools operating like colleges or whatever but cen10 is far from the average public. Los Al and Mission viejo won’t schedule them at all. Long Beach poly wouldn’t put them back on the schedule after the beat down the huskies put on them last year. Not so easy for Logan to find teams to play. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I agree. Teams are saying no to centennial too though. We hear all the time about private schools operating like colleges or whatever but cen10 is far from the average public. Los Al and Mission viejo won’t schedule them at all. Long Beach poly wouldn’t put them back on the schedule after the beat down the huskies put on them last year. Not so easy for Logan to find teams to play. 

Duncanville?

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I think that’s a $$$ issue for both schools. If money were no object I think both coaches would say yes in a heartbeat. 

5 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Mater Dei + 7tds, book it 🤪

fify

@Cossacks I’ll bet you the rest of the balance of my EBT card that MD scores more TDs then @Ga96 lowndes scores total points weeks 1 🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I'm sure Centennial will play them if they come to Corona

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I think that’s a $$$ issue for both schools. If money were no object I think both coaches would say yes in a heartbeat. 

I could see Duncanville making that trip. I know they were wanting to participate and travel to Ohio to play STA in that preseason event a couple of years ago.

Maybe they could build up the funds for a trip to Cali.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

I could see Duncanville making that trip. I know they were wanting to participate and travel to Ohio to play STA in that preseason event a couple of years ago.

Maybe they could build up the funds for a trip to Cali.

I would assume playing a team from Florida in Ohio was because there was some sort of event going on. Like Desoto playing a Louisiana team in Oregon this year. Nike.  If that’s the case then the teams receive very generous stipends for travel or have the trip paid for completely. Otherwise it makes no sense to have both teams travel to a neutral state so far away. I’d bet if Duncanville wanted to ink an ESPN game with De La Salle or whoever they could get a deal worked out. 

• Like 2