Lions not sheep! 😂

golfaddict1

On 8/8/2022 at 8:51 AM, Nolebull813 said:

You do realize that the factory some ties, clothes, whatever was made in not indicative of a corrupt and oppressive government right? 

Yeah but it was the product of a lying fool thinking America is dumb enough to believe he hates China but they make his goods? 

You are an idiot if you believe.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yeah but it was the product of a lying fool thinking America is dumb enough to believe he hates China but they make his goods? 

You are an idiot if you believe.

So if you hate the government you cannot do business with any citizen of that country? If I hate our government does that mean I am a hypocrite because I go to the grocery store and buy goods and services in America? What the fuck are you talking about? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So if you hate the government you cannot do business with any citizen of that country? If I hate our government does that mean I am a hypocrite because I go to the grocery store and buy goods and services in America? What the fuck are you talking about? 

SPIN...........SWOOSH................SPIN

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 6:02 AM, Nolebull813 said:

If you have laws and protocol against it and you power is given to you by the people living under those laws, no you can't.

Yes. You are helping them by paying the tax on the goods. Time for your T-Party. No taxation without representation. The don't represent you. You are against them.

What the fuchx are you talking about?

On 8/10/2022 at 6:02 AM, Nolebull813 said:

That’s way over Willie’s comprehension Nolebull.

33 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You can't hold anything against me. You provide the evidence, Fresh. Not yet seasoned. Although you do have to progress at some point, languishing could persist. Are you sponge like cranially?

Move on intuitively.

I was trying to let you off easy, it’s really not difficult to understand but obviously over your head. It’s ok, it’s not your fault 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Keep going! I need my daily “Willie humor”

You need your daily dose of reality. A man trying to tell another man what he knows is passe. Yet, it is what we call teaching. It is what we label or categorize as passing on what you know. The context, in a understanding of the subject, is of utmost importance. Absent of this, attempts to communicate any related info is moot in it's importance.