Cale Gundy pulls a redzone, forced to resign from OU.

HurricaneNick

Seems like the way I heard this story originally was... He was moving around the classroom and read something a student was typing into their ipad and he was aggravated by it, so, he took the ipad and read what the student was writing aloud to the class. 

Not an elementary school class. Not a high school class. A college class. He took the student's personal property and then read the student's private material aloud to the class in an attempt to belittle the student. 

The N word part never came up in the original story I heard. Of course that's a hot button issue for social media so, why not run with that too I guess...

57 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Southerners have a hard time with The N-Word.  Not really but fun to give them a pass on ignorance 101. It used to be their everyday vocabulary and now when a supposed slip occurs it's well they are just woke.  If I go in church and read something with the word Muthafucka in it out loud.  I shouldn't expect the congregation to be well it just slipped.  I don't care who wrote it I expect a Coach Black or white to have more polish than a kid.  It's always more to these things.  I bet old Goober Gundy has let out more than I Nigg## in his life.  He quit, that says alot.  If it was so innocent I'm sure he wouldn't have been fired.  I need a few more Southerners the Experts on the N-Word to educate us on what's woke or not.  To hell with Gundy. The truth is they don't want his ass to hurt the black kids going there.  

And just like that, more comes out. He read it not once but multiple times from the laptop.  Dude is a clown, he also tried to deceive the public. And former blk players were stumbling over themselves defending him.  Smh 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And just like that, more comes out. He read it not once but multiple times from the laptop.  Dude is a clown, he also tried to deceive the public. And former blk players were stumbling over themselves defending him.  Smh 

Of course we can see thru this B.S.  But hey I'm woke unlike a lot of Muthafucka's sleep since 1957 yelling I'm woke.  😂  You know them Brothas have been brainwashed to forgive.  Call me a Nigg## best believe you got an enemy for life and I ain't forgiving a Damn thing.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Of course we can see thru this B.S.  But hey I'm woke unlike a lot of Muthafucka's sleep since 1957 yelling I'm woke.  😂  You know them Brothas have been brainwashed to forgive.  Call me a Nigg## best believe you got an enemy for life and I ain't forgiving a Dann thing.  

That’s the BS I’m tired of. The first ones out of the gate to forgive and defend all too often. Hell, slow down wait and see what comes out or talk to the players actually in the room. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s the BS I’m tired of. The first ones out of the gate to forgive and defend all too often. Hell, slow down wait and see what comes out or talk to the players actually in the room. 

But hey I'm woke.  Fuk Cale Gundy.  Notice the goobers were quick to defer.  When everything pointed to this.  Starting with Old Goober resigning.  Never let a Southerner be an influence when this happens.  That Mofo is starting out inept on these things. But hey I'm woke.  1957 was great.  Dem Kneegrows never caused a fuss.  They weren't woke like this present bunch of black snowflakes 🤧 

Oklahoma coach Brent Venables: Cale Gundy used 'racially charged' word 'multiple times' prior to resignation

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Southerners have a hard time with The N-Word.  Not really but fun to give them a pass on ignorance 101. It used to be their everyday vocabulary and now when a supposed slip occurs it's well they are just woke.  If I go in church and read something with the word Muthafucka in it out loud.  I shouldn't expect the congregation to be well it just slipped.  I don't care who wrote it I expect a Coach Black or white to have more polish than a kid.  It's always more to these things.  I bet old Goober Gundy has let out more than I Nigg## in his life.  He quit, that says alot.  If it was so innocent I'm sure he wouldn't have been fired.  I need a few more Southerners the Experts on the N-Word to educate us on what's woke or not.  To hell with Gundy. The truth is they don't want his ass to hurt the black kids going there.  

If it is wrong it is wrong no matter a coach, a player, a preacher or a rapper.  Giving a 21 year old kid a pass for saying that is the problem nowdays. 

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If it is wrong it is wrong no matter a coach, a player, a preacher or a rapper.  Giving a 21 year old kid a pass for saying that is the problem nowdays. 

I value your opinion on this about as much as I would a pregnant snail. That's Pretty damn low. And your Father's I value even less.  Ya think I'm to woke? You work on that Flag and I will work on the ones you mentioned.  😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I am now seeing reports that Cale Gundy is taking over as the president of archbishop rummel. 

He'd be better served taking a position at mater haze, ca.......where lawsuits and cover-ups happen monthly.

NO one would have heard of about this story had it occurred at LAWSUIT HIGH until the year 2038.......😄

enemy for life

Were were enemies for life when you called me a coonass cracker and accused me of having sex with family members....I believe it was my sister.

You will get over it or die, I really do NOT care....I have!

Just save us the drama!

• Haha 2

Just now, RedZone said:

Were were enemies for life when you called me a coonass cracker and accused me of having sex with family members....I believe it was my sister.

You will get over it or die, I really do NOT care....I have!

Just save us the drama!

Who was that other dumbass from Texas that used the "incest" word every other post here.....was he finally banned?

What was his name???? THCsomething?

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He'd be better served taking a position at mater haze, ca.......where lawsuits and cover-ups happen monthly.

NO one would have heard of about this story had it occurred at LAWSUIT HIGH until the year 2038.......😄

Racial slur user is up in arms over people being upset at another racial slur user. We are shocked! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Racial slur user is up in arms over people being upset at another racial slur user. We are shocked! 

What's funny I don't know any black man thats ever said coon ass.  That's a  Southern white man's word.  Ask any black man.  Coon is actually offensive to black folks.  Coon ass I just looked up is a redneck word.  WTF  I don't know how Allen mudstomping Evangel = Coonass.  Coonaas is the most Goober word ever.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The most White Southern word ever.   WTF.  Coonass is now my favorite word.  Goobers seem to love it.  No black man has ever uttered coonass.  Pretty sure of that.  I have never in my life heard a brotha use that word.  Not in our lexicon of slurs.  

Working-class Cajuns tend to regard the word "coonass" as a badge of ethnic pride.

numbnutz 😁 

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What's funny I don't know any black man thats ever said coon ass.  That's a  Southern white man's word.  Ask any black man.  Coon is actually offensive to black folks.  Coon ass I just looked up is a redneck word.  WTF  I don't know how Allen mudstomping Evangel = Coonass.  Coonaas is the most Goober word ever.  

Exactly my thoughts on that. He claims to have been offended by yet another term that degrades black men. Unfortunately, we aren’t surprised.  He fools nobody but himself. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No black man has ever uttered coonass.

Maybe you ain't black then no matter how much outrage you pubically display.....I let you slide at least 50 times calling me a coonass because I'm a good natured guy. It was funny at first and most Cajuns will laugh a couple times if you are playing.

I know one thing though, you don't know when to freakin shut up!!

Count my family as one that doesn't appreciate the term. 

Carry on with whatever

Done! Watch a man shut up and learn from it!

coonass

•  
  •  
Coonass is a controversial term in the Cajun lexicon: to some Cajuns it is regarded as the supreme ethnic slur, meaning \"ignorant, backwards Cajun\"; to others the term is a badge of pride, much like the word Chicano is for Mexican Americans. In South Louisiana, for example, one can often see bumper stickers reading \"Warning — Coonass on Board!\" or \"Registered Coonass\" (both of which generally depict a raccoon’s backside). The word’s origin is unclear: folk etymology claims that coonass dates from World War II, when Cajun GIs serving in France were derided by native French speakers as conasse, meaning \"dirty whore\" or \"idiot.\" Non-French-speaking American GIs allegedly overheard the expression, converted it to the English \"coonass,\" and introduced the term back in the United States. There it supposedly soon caught on as a derisive term among non-Cajuns, who encountered many Cajuns in Gulf Coast oilfields. It is now known, however, that coonass predated the arrival of Cajun GIs in France during World War II, which undermines the conasse theory. Indeed, folklorist Barry Jean Ancelet has long rejected this theory, calling it \"shaky linguistics at best.\" He has suggested that the word originated in South Louisiana, and that it derived from the belief that Cajuns frequently ate raccoons. He has also proposed that the term contains a negative racial connotation: namely, that Cajuns were \"beneath\" or \"under\" blacks (or coons, as blacks were often called by racists). Despite efforts by Cajun activists like James Domengeaux and Warren A. Perrin to stamp out the term’s use, coonass continues to circulate in South Louisiana and beyond. Its acceptability among the general public, however, tends to vary according to circumstances, and often depends on who says it and with what intention. Cajuns who dislike the term have been known to correct well-meaning outsiders who use the epithet.

I value your opinion on this about as much as I would a pregnant snail. That's Pretty damn low. And your Father's I value even less.  Ya think I'm to woke? You work on that Flag and I will work on the ones you mentioned.  😁

To start with only classless trash brings someone's family into a message board post.

You talk about the flag. I bet I have had a rebel flag waved in my face much more than you. Every year until about 8 years Vestavia fans waved rebel flags in our faces, our players, and our coaches coming into the stadium. They used to call us every name in the book including calling my group and family everything from SOB to n%$#@r lover. So you have me pegged on the wrong side of the fence when it comes to the flag. Tell me the last time this happened to you dealing with the rebel flag. So next time educate yourself about myself and the rebel flag before posting garbage lies.  I personally hate the flag and what my family had to endured over it.