Cale Gundy pulls a redzone, forced to resign from OU.

HurricaneNick

32 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The most White Southern word ever.   WTF.  Coonass is now my favorite word.  Goobers seem to love it.  No black man has ever uttered coonass.  Pretty sure of that.  I have never in my life heard a brotha use that word.  Not in our lexicon of slurs.  

Working-class Cajuns tend to regard the word "coonass" as a badge of ethnic pride.

numbnutz 😁 

I'm just got off the phone with a friend who lives and grew up in Covington Louisiana he said c$#na$$ is a racial term that true cajuns do not like and viewed as racist. 

Again you make another clueless post about names and racism.

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm just got off the phone with a friend who lives and grew up in Covington Louisiana he said c$#na$$ is a racial term that true cajuns do not like and viewed as racist. 

Again you make another clueless post about names and racism.

Do you know what etymology is.  Look up the word.  Created by goobers for goobers.  Then look up Nigg##.  You are bad at this. I don't blame you you are from Alabama.  You exceed all my expectations. Coonass is a Word used by Southern Whites.  I'm 👍.  Like done

https://theworld.org/stories/2014-10-01/cajuns-are-fiercely-proud-their-culture-theyre-divided-over-word-coonass

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Do you know what etymology is.  Look up the word.  Created by goobers for goobers.  Then look up Nigg##.  You are bad at this. I don't blame you you are from Alabama.  You exceed all my expectations. Coonass is a Word used by Southern Whites.  I'm 👍.  Like done

https://theworld.org/stories/2014-10-01/cajuns-are-fiercely-proud-their-culture-theyre-divided-over-word-coonass

You did not want any part of my other post. Weak again on your part.