Repubes losing their minds

Wildcat Will

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would love to see a super cut of all the left wing toadies celebrating this side by side with their meltdowns when Republicans take back the house and start their own investigations. 

No way Wally. Have you not been paying attention? November is going to shock you and many more.

I can hardly wait.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

DATE STATE PREVIOUS STATUS   NEW STATUS DEMS TOSS UPS GOP PICK-UP RANGE AVERAGE GAIN
8/9 MN1 Safe GOP »»» Likely GOP 181 32 222 GOP +9 to +41 GOP +25.0
8/3 MI3 Leans GOP »»» Toss Up 181 32 222 GOP +9 to +41 GOP +25.0
7/27 TX34 Toss Up »»» Leans Dem 181 31 223 GOP +10 to +41 GOP +25.5
7/25 GA2 Toss Up »»» Leans Dem 180 32 223 GOP +10 to +42 GOP +26.0
7/14 MN1 Likely GOP »»» Safe GOP 179 33 223 GOP +10 to +43 GOP +26.5
6/27 RI2 Leans Dem »»» Toss Up 179 33 223 GOP +10 to +43 GOP +26.5
6/21 IL13 Leans Dem »»» Toss Up 180 32 223 GOP +10 to +42 GOP +26.0
6/14 CA47 Leans Dem »»» Toss Up 181 31 223 GOP +10 to +41 GOP +25.5
6/8 MN2 Leans Dem »»» Toss Up 182 30 223 GOP +10 to +40 GOP +25.0
6/7 GA2 Leans Dem »»» Toss Up 183 29 223 GOP +10 to +39 GOP +24.5

Remember when they raided the Clinton's house in the investigation into the unsecured email server where classified information was found? No? Me neither.

But at least they went after the Clinton staffers who must have been responsible and tried to destroy the evidence, right... What?  They all got immunity deals?

Well, what about Sandy Burglar stuffing docs into his tidy whities?  They raided his home looking to see if he had anything hidden there, right?... No?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, concha said:

Remember when they raided the Clinton's house in the investigation into the unsecured email server where classified information was found? No? Me neither.

But at least they went after the Clinton staffers who must have been responsible and tried to destroy the evidence, right... What?  They all got immunity deals?

Well, what about Sandy Burglar stuffing docs into his tidy whities?  They raided his home looking to see if he had anything hidden there, right?... No?

the "pointing the finger" defense??...."but what about (inset name)"....LOL....🤡

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, concha said:

Just goes to show where the law  is being broken I say.