DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

I'm in - and if nothing happens by 12/31 I win. Because you and I both know if this was legit they would shackle Trump in a Heartbeat. You In?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 12:22 PM, GoBigBlack said:

That’s not the bet. You’re claiming the nuke story is a bullshit lie made up by the DOJ. I’m saying you’re wrong and will bet you any amount of money that the leak is accurate. 

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

Bet taken - 12/31 is payday. I'll DM my Venmo

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

Bet taken - 12/31 is payday. I'll DM my Venmo

Question:  What source of information are you prepared to accept?  Seems that for the past 5-6 years there has not been any sources of ANY news not named Fox that Republicans/MAGA all are willing to believe.  Everything else has been fake news and not to be trusted.  This has been  true even when the source of information is coming from elected Republicans and lifelong Republicans.  

Not trying to cause start a argument but am sincerely curious as to what source of information you can believe.  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Question:  What source of information are you prepared to accept?  Seems that for the past 5-6 years there has not been any sources of ANY news not named Fox that Republicans/MAGA all are willing to believe.  Everything else has been fake news and not to be trusted.  This has been  true even when the source of information is coming from elected Republicans and lifelong Republicans.  

Not trying to cause start a argument but am sincerely curious as to what source of information you can believe.  

Show me a reliable source that confirms the story and we’ll discuss. I’ve yet to see any and this story seems to have disappeared. Strange don’t you think for such a major story leaked from the non-partisan FBI. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Warrior said:

Show me a reliable source that confirms the story and we’ll discuss. I’ve yet to see any and this story seems to have disappeared. Strange don’t you think for such a major story leaked from the non-partisan FBI. 

Leaked by the FBI??...no....Trump announced the "raid" at Mara Largo...the story has gone away??...no it hasn't...Trump is now begging the S.C. to take this case...desperate times..desperate measures....he's scared.

....you need to change the station every once in a while,

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Leaked by the FBI??...no....Trump announced the "raid" at Mara Largo...the story has gone away??...no it hasn't...Trump is now begging the S.C. to take this case...desperate times..desperate measures....he's scared.

DP, reading is fundamental. I’m not talking about the raid- I’m talking about the Nuclear Docs Trump supposedly stole in his possession that was leaked by the FBI. 

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

……….this time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

DP, reading is fundamental. I’m not talking about the raid- I’m talking about the Nuclear Docs Trump supposedly stole in his possession that was leaked by the FBI. 

and we'll never know the truth because there are classified/top secret...see how that works? Do you think he took/stole all those files he got caught with or were they "planted" by the FBI??

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and we'll never know the truth because there are classified/top secret...see how that works? Do you think he took/stole all those files he got caught with or were they "planted" by the FBI??

Neither - another distraction that YOU bought hook, line and sinker. You're easy like my second girlfriend in HS. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Neither - another distraction that YOU bought hook, line and sinker. You're easy like my second girlfriend in HS. 

neither?....that doesn't make sense...you need to go back to 2nd grade. If he didn't steal them and the FBI didn't "plant" them how did they get there??....🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

neither?....that doesn't make sense...you need to go back to 2nd grade. If he didn't steal them and the FBI didn't "plant" them how did they get there??....🤡

Easy, nothing has been confirmed. You bought the unproven, unconfirmed leak hook, line and sinker again. How many are we up to? I’ve lost count

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Easy, nothing has been confirmed. You bought the unproven, unconfirmed leak hook, line and sinker again. How many are we up to? I’ve lost count

LOL...nothing has been confirmed??..of course it has....we all know he got caught in August with 20 boxes of top secret info. he said he didn't have...that's what we call a "fact"....🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...nothing has been confirmed??..of course it has....we all know he got caught in August with 20 boxes of top secret info. he said he didn't have...that's what we call a "fact"....🤡

NUCLEAR Codes! 

Have you heard of Write Up Smear? I’m sure you haven’t but you post them all day. Allow me to share.

“It’s a diversionary tactic,” she starts. “It’s a self-fulfilling prophesy, you demonize and then — the ‘wrap-up smear.’ You wanna talk politics? We call it the ‘wrap-up smear.'”

“You smear somebody with falsehoods and all the rest,” Pelosi detailed, “and then you merchandise it. And then you (gesturing to the media) write it, and then they say, ‘See, it’s reported in the press that this, this, this, and this.’ So they have that validation that the press reported the smear, and then it’s called the ‘wrap-up smear.'”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Warrior said:

NUCLEAR Codes! 

Have you heard of Write Up Smear? I’m sure you haven’t but you post them all day. Allow me to share.

“It’s a diversionary tactic,” she starts. “It’s a self-fulfilling prophesy, you demonize and then — the ‘wrap-up smear.’ You wanna talk politics? We call it the ‘wrap-up smear.'”

“You smear somebody with falsehoods and all the rest,” Pelosi detailed, “and then you merchandise it. And then you (gesturing to the media) write it, and then they say, ‘See, it’s reported in the press that this, this, this, and this.’ So they have that validation that the press reported the smear, and then it’s called the ‘wrap-up smear.'”

you still need convincing he took/found/stole the 2O boxes the FBI took from him in August?!...LOL...you're way behind!

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

NUCLEAR Codes! 

a "smear"....LOL..so what?...he is innocent of having the 20 stolen boxes??....focus...🙄

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you still need convincing he took/found/stole the 2O boxes the FBI took from him in August?!...LOL...you're way behind!

Which every president has in their possession and has to go through a clearing house process which it did. This is gotcha BS and anyone with 1/2 a brain knows it which explains why you don’t.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Warrior said:

Lol.  It's like pulling teeth.  

That was my question to you.  What is a reliable source that you would believe?   

• Like 1