DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

We’ll go slower this time.

I (me, GBB) cannot show that. It doesn’t exist, so I cannot show it. It doesn’t exist, and I never said it did. I’m not making the claim it was confirmed. I didn’t say it was confirmed. I have no proof of a claim I never made being supported by something that doesn’t exist. You’re asking for something that doesn’t exist and at the same time claiming that something else that doesn’t exist exists. Neither exist. They aren’t real. One of them might exist in the future, but neither do now. There is no confirmation the docs were there. There is no confirmation the docs were not there. It’s impossible to know either way. You don’t know yet. 

I made the bet that a touchdown will be scored in the game, and you made the bet that there wouldn’t be. It’s 3-3 at the end of the first quarter and you want to get paid. Gtfo.

YOUR bet was simple - "if the leak was made up". If the leak was verified the article written would have stated NuClear docs confirmed. I contest it's very clear now the WaPo and the FBI are attempting to burry this thing. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so if you don't see something with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears it didn't happen huh??.....nice way to go through life...deaf, dumb and blind....good luck!

Any confirmation will do DP - or someone putting their name on it would help. 

16 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

According to whom?

Yes, MY bet was simple.

You realize rarely if ever does the BS "sources say" leak ever gets corrected when proved false. It usually vanishes after serving its purpose and on to the next news cycle. 

It was a false leak for a reason by someone above my pay grade that will never be confirmed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You realize rarely if ever does the BS "sources say" leak ever gets corrected when proved false. It usually vanishes after serving its purpose and on to the next news cycle. 

It was a false leak for a reason by someone above my pay grade that will never be confirmed. 

👍 

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When someone starts off by saying “my sources say”

just know they are about lie through their teeth to paint a narrative about the truth they want. 

LOL..sure...that's what simpletons like you believe...it's fits your simpleton narrative...you know...the "deep state" is running the press...🙄

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..sure...that's what simpletons like you believe...it's fits your simpleton narrative...you know...the "deep state" is running the press...🙄

DP - that has to be your response even though Nolebull has been proven right repeatedly the last 6 years especially but this practice has gone on well over 50 years. 

But this has to be your response because all you post is BS "sources say" stories 24/7. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

DP - that has to be your response even though Nolebull has been proven right repeatedly the last 6 years especially but this practice has gone on well over 50 years. 

But this has to be your response because all you post is BS "sources say" stories 24/7. 

yea..sure Champ...NY Times...Washington Post...ring a bell?....probably not...way over your head...stick with Fox news..it fits you like a glove....😪

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

yea....he's been proven right..just like you!...the guys who think Trump won!!....🤡...🤡