DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

45 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

The crime was committed. Period. Classified documents were taken and kept for personal reasons. They are not his. That is illegal. That’s a crime. Trump himself made it into a felony. He broke the law. Still confused?

You know the docs where declassified and reviewed and put in the secure location at Mar-a-Lago at the request of the FBI. The FBI didn't need to seize anything, they docs where made readily available at anytime. 

Also you may want to look up the General Services Administration. 

Again, Wag the Dog. You folks never learn. 

10 hours ago, Warrior said:

They've complied with the DOJ and have been open throughout this process. They don't sound nervous or unsettled in the least. Another investigation looking for a crime vs investigating a crime committed. This will again blowup and no one will be held accountable. 

LOL...you sure about that??....you may have drank too much of the Trump Kool-Aid.

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

They did not fully comply. If they had complied back in June completely, there would have been no need to go back.

exactly....they gave him a chance to turn them over and he balked...why??....we need to know what those files were about he wanted so bad that he ignored the subpoena.

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

You know the docs where declassified and reviewed and put in the secure location at Mar-a-Lago at the request of the FBI. The FBI didn't need to seize anything, they docs where made readily available at anytime. 

Also you may want to look up the General Services Administration. 

Again, Wag the Dog. You folks never learn. 

you have no clue champ....turn off Fox news for a while...🤡

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you have no clue champ....turn off Fox news for a while...🤡

And if you nimrods think DJT stole nuclear codes I’ve got some ocean front property in Oklahoma for sale for you.

At some point you idiots will wake up and realize you’ve been played over and over…we know you want it all to be true each time but still nothing. 

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

And if you nimrods think DJT stole nuclear codes I’ve got some ocean front property in Oklahoma for sale for you.

At some point you idiots will wake up and realize you’ve been played over and over…we know you want it all to be true each time but still nothing. 

Nobody said he stole nuclear codes. What is being claimed is that he removed classified information and held it at his personal residence. That is a felony, and it’s a felony because Donald Trump made it one. It’s as black and white and straight forward as can possibly be. 

The documents were not declassified. If you think they were, maybe check your back for some strings… someone here is getting played for sure.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Nobody said he stole nuclear codes. What is being claimed is that he removed classified information and held it at his personal residence. That is a felony, and it’s a felony because Donald Trump made it one. It’s as black and white and straight forward as can possibly be. 

The documents were not declassified. If you think they were, maybe check your back for some strings… someone here is getting played for sure.

His lawyers worked with the DOJ through this whole process of documents and storage without an issue. That is documented. This is a another completely partisan nothing to distract before the mid-terms. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

His lawyers worked with the DOJ through this whole process of documents and storage without an issue. That is documented. This is a another completely partisan nothing to distract before the mid-terms. 

Documented? Sure. Documented by whom?

You dismiss everything as partisan. That’s a really convenient way to never hold you or your friends accountable for anything at all ever. But the other side…

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Documented? Sure. Documented by whom?

You dismiss everything as partisan. That’s a really convenient way to never hold you or your friends accountable for anything at all ever. But the other side…

Partisan? You’re a hack and really don’t have a clue what your talking about. This was a cast of a wide net looking for crime. Not how our country is supposed to work. Plus you need to understand classification. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Partisan? You’re a hack and really don’t have a clue what your talking about. This was a cast of a wide net looking for crime. Not how our country is supposed to work. Plus you need to understand classification. 

Understand classification? I held a TS clearance, my man.

Here is the receipt for your order. There it is, in plain English. Page 4 clearly states what they are looking for and references the U.S. Codes being violated, and pages 6 and 7 clearly label that they seized several boxes containing "Miscellaneous Top Secret Documents," "Miscellaneous Confidential Documents," and "Miscellaneous Secret Documents." 

The net was not wide, my friend. It was as narrow as can be. They went in and were led directly to where the documents were kept. This was most likely someone very close to Trump who reported it. And also, that's Trump's attorney's signature at the bottom of the warrant. That's strange... Eric Trump went on national TV and claimed they never received anything at all. The simple, logical, and correct explanation would be that he's just lying again. But what say you? 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

nothing??....the FBI raided his house for documents about nuclear weapons because he ignored a subpoena....you still think it's just another day!?...he can't declassify any documents regarding nuclear weapons. Imagine for 1/2 a second if Hillary did that...you clowns would be losing your unpatriotic minds!

47 minutes ago, Warrior said:

your Fox news version of the facts needs a lot of work...🙄

48 minutes ago, Warrior said:

distraction huh?!?...sounds like someone got you "hook-line and sinker".....😪

Democrats have moved from Trump colluded with Russia to Trump has to be impeached for his Ukraine call to Trump has to be impeached for January 6th to Trump has to be charged with crimes for January 6th to Trump improperly took documents he declassified. It’s hysterical to watch. This is the big one Elizabeth! You idiots are worse than Charlie Brown.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Democrats have moved from Trump colluded with Russia to Trump has to be impeached for his Ukraine call to Trump has to be impeached for January 6th to Trump has to be charged with crimes for January 6th to Trump improperly took documents he declassified. It’s hysterical to watch. This is the big one Elizabeth! You idiots are worse than Charlie Brown.

yea...watching a Pres. screw-up time after time is "hysterical" huh??....no...it's a disgrace and an embarrassment to our country...BIG time.

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Yes it is, but we can't get rid of him because then we get Harris.

Russia Russia Russia... failed

Two impeachment fiascos... failed

6 years of non-stop witch hunts...

And the God Emperor is currently favorite to win the 2024 presidential election.

Who is screwing up time after time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

All topics I’m sure you also know little to absolutely nothing about. The reason they can’t “get him” (or rather the justice system hasn’t thus far), is, you guessed it, partisan! Just because Republicans band together and refuse to hold him accountable doesn’t mean he’s innocent, right? It’s not about “getting him,” which is what you think is some funny game. That’s fine, it’s just pathetic.

This one is black and white, bub. Simply possessing what he possessed is a felony. Period. It’s like cocaine or meth, it doesn’t matter if you were gonna use it, sell it, turn it in, or flush it down the toilet. If you have it, you’re committing a crime if it was willful, which it most definitely was. So did he have cocaine on him? Yup. Guilty. Open and shut case. But you only use the standard of whether or not they “got him” to determine guilt. I guess Hillary is innocent after all. No response to my receipt? Shocking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

All topics I’m sure you also know little to absolutely nothing about. The reason they can’t “get him” (or rather the justice system hasn’t thus far), is, you guessed it, partisan! Just because Republicans band together and refuse to hold him accountable doesn’t mean he’s innocent, right? It’s not about “getting him,” which is what you think is some funny game. That’s fine, it’s just pathetic.

This one is black and white, bub. Simply possessing what he possessed is a felony. Period. It’s like cocaine or meth, it doesn’t matter if you were gonna use it, sell it, turn it in, or flush it down the toilet. If you have it, you’re committing a crime if it was willful, which it most definitely was. So did he have cocaine on him? Yup. Guilty. Open and shut case. But you only use the standard of whether or not they “got him” to determine guilt. I guess Hillary is innocent after all. No response to my receipt? Shocking.

Well, that's it then.

It's over.

GBB knows all the laws and all the facts and it's been decreed.

You'd almost think that GBB was Garland himself, or one of his flunkies, or maybe the judge who signed the search warrant but should actually have recused himself.   And I guess presidents don't have the power to declassify documents. BGG seems 99% sure that whatever has happened was willful too. He's a psychic.  I guess Trump having already let the FBI into M-a-L earlier this year was a cunning ruse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Russia Russia Russia... failed

Two impeachment fiascos... failed

6 years of non-stop witch hunts...

And the God Emperor is currently favorite to win the 2024 presidential election.

Who is screwing up time after time?

1. 39 indictments of Russians...Paul Mafifort shared info. with the Russians...Russians spending millions on social media to help Donny....he even asked the Russians for help.....failed?...no...they didn't want to go after a sitting Pres..

2. Impeached twice....check

3. "witch hunts"...LOL..he's got you speaking his language like a good little lamb!...all B.S..

4. "Thou shall not worship false idols".....he's a favorite to be the first jailed ex-Pres...😉

36 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, that's it then.

It's over.

GBB knows all the laws and all the facts and it's been decreed.

You'd almost think that GBB was Garland himself, or one of his flunkies, or maybe the judge who signed the search warrant but should actually have recused himself.   And I guess presidents don't have the power to declassify documents. BGG seems 99% sure that whatever has happened was willful too. He's a psychic.  I guess Trump having already let the FBI into M-a-L earlier this year was a cunning ruse.

"I guess presidents don't have the power to declassify documents."...you're correct Don!!!....info. about nuclear weapons can't be declassified by the Pres........Nice job champ!...🤡

any idea why he ignored a subpoena........maybe he should have responded?....🙄

5 hours ago, concha said:

And I guess presidents don't have the power to declassify documents. BGG seems 99% sure that whatever has happened was willful too. He's a psychic.  

And you don't have the power to read. If you did, you'd know that for some of the documents seized it doesn't matter if they were classified or not. So they were all declassified? Ok. Cool. They actually weren't, but we can pretend they were.

99% sure it was willful? Yeah, I'd say that's about right. I'm not a psychic, but I'm informed and have common sense. You're a troll in denial.