DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

So New York’s Democrat AG spent years investigating Trump and was only able to charge him with civil violations — not criminal — 48 days before her own election? This is an embarrassingly political prosecution, even for Democrats.

His legal playbook is outspend the other side and obstruct and delay as long as possible until they can’t keep up anymore. Most people die or run out of money, but not the government. Why would it surprise you it took years to investigate?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

His legal playbook is outspend the other side and obstruct and delay as long as possible until they can’t keep up anymore. Most people die or run out of money, but not the government. Why would it surprise you it took years to investigate?

She ran on a "Get Trump" platform. That's not how this country works. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

So New York’s Democrat AG spent years investigating Trump and was only able to charge him with civil violations — not criminal — 48 days before her own election? This is an embarrassingly political prosecution, even for Democrats.

250 million isn't embarrassing...owing the $ is....😉

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

She ran on a "Get Trump" platform. That's not how this country works. 

You mean a tough on crime platform?

Bruh… the dude you’re defending used money raised for charity to purchase a painting of himself at an auction just to avoid embarrassment because nobody bid on it. He  can’t even run his charity legally. Get a new idol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And your boy literally ran on a platform of “locking up” his opponent. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Question for you brother, do you see any news, source of information, or anything at all that tells you anybody in the Trump cult has the ability to recognize ANY WRONGDOING by Trump?  IMO, the ability to be honest has long vanished and has been replaced by fear and hate.  The FBI can't be trusted, lifelong Republicans can't be trusted.  Judges across the country, appointed by Dem and Repub alike, can't be trusted.  Those who testified for the Jan 6 committee that have worked in the Trump admin can't be trusted.  And apparently, as Trump said before, they can't trust their own eyes and ears, especially if what they see or hear is negative about Trump.

My point is that no matter what comes out about anything relating to Trump, it will not be trusted by the cult.  Even in the slightest chance they do believe Trump has done these things, they do not care.  They simply do not care.  At this point in their delusion it is very hard to imagine that they will win their battle with reality.  

You are simply wasting your time.  Good luck though.  Lol

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Warrior said:

He running for DA...you boys are funny. DP you in for the G? Come on now. I could use an extra 2g's come Christmas. 

Easy $$

They are either crimes or not. The investigation could be political, but the crimes were either committed or they weren’t. I haven’t looked at the charges or the case, and I don’t care. Much of what he’s been accused of in the past is well documented, obvious, and easily proven or disproven. Like really easily. 

We’ll finally get to see if that New York Times “hit piece” from 2018 had any merit to it. Spoiler alert - yup, it sure did.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Question for you brother, do you see any news, source of information, or anything at all that tells you anybody in the Trump cult has the ability to recognize ANY WRONGDOING by Trump?  IMO, the ability to be honest has long vanished and has been replaced by fear and hate.  The FBI can't be trusted, lifelong Republicans can't be trusted.  Judges across the country, appointed by Dem and Repub alike, can't be trusted.  Those who testified for the Jan 6 committee that have worked in the Trump admin can't be trusted.  And apparently, as Trump said before, they can't trust their own eyes and ears, especially if what they see or hear is negative about Trump.

My point is that no matter what comes out about anything relating to Trump, it will not be trusted by the cult.  Even in the slightest chance they do believe Trump has done these things, they do not care.  They simply do not care.  At this point in their delusion it is very hard to imagine that they will win their battle with reality.  

You are simply wasting your time.  Good luck though.  Lol

Couldn’t agree more. This case, specifically, is going to force him into an admission of guilt, lying, or a combination of the two. I only spend my time on stuff where I get to say “I told you so” at the end.

They don’t care, or even sadder, it’s what they want. The MAGAs are overwhelmingly a very specific type of person.

16 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Couldn’t agree more. This case, specifically, is going to force him into an admission of guilt, lying, or a combination of the two. I only spend my time on stuff where I get to say “I told you so” at the end.

They don’t care, or even sadder, it’s what they want. The MAGAs are overwhelmingly a very specific type of person.

Let me know when he's prosecuted this time.

• Haha 2