I have to say it

Wildcat Will

I respect those that are capable of sticking to their convictions. I have a friend that once posted here and when he left, he left. I hardly speak to him these days. Anyway, his words, in descriptive terms, tend to have relayed quite a clear picture of the personalities that inhabit this forum.

I will venture where he would not dare. What the fuck is wrong with you Trump followers? A repube said it plain and simple and by no means should this be misconstrued.

JD Vance is a truth teller on the right, as far as his reconition of the working class white. Why does he feel the way he does about his own?

Maybe his words can inspire someone, anyone, and hopefully the next school shooter will be not the next school shooter.

Truth can cure, especially with acceptance of it but it must first be told.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I respect those that are capable of sticking to their convictions. I have a friend that once posted here and when he left, he left. I hardly speak to him these days. Anyway, his words, in descriptive terms, tend to have relayed quite a clear picture of the personalities that inhabit this forum.

I will venture where he would not dare. What the fuck is wrong with you Trump followers? A repube said it plain and simple and by no means should this be misconstrued.

JD Vance is a truth teller on the right, as far as his reconition of the working class white. Why does he feel the way he does about his own?

Maybe his words can inspire someone, anyone, and hopefully the next school shooter will be not the next school shooter.

Truth can cure, especially with acceptance of it but it must first be told.

9A409CC4-83A2-4203-A08C-F6A07272A5B3.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, concha said:

You are a dumbass. Telling yourself anything to the contrary doesn't change that reality.

I know. I tell myself much. Each time I see you have posted, I see opportunity. Opportunity to dissect and expose.

Sometimes, I just read with wonder at your lack of current event accuracy. Is Fox news still broadcasting?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I know. I tell myself much. Each time I see you have posted, I see opportunity. Opportunity to dissect and expose.

Sometimes, I just read with wonder at your lack of current event accuracy. Is Fox news still broadcasting?

You see things that aren't there and that you can't do.

Because you are an imbecile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1