COVID’s officially a thing of past

FreeBird

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Denmark is banning children from getting Covid vaccines … hmmm.  Some speculation there may be significant news coming regarding vaccines.

Right people are going to start dropping dead in the next few years.  I actually had a Doctor (not a normal Dr I might add) tell me folks were going to be dropping dead within 10 years from complications from these vaccines. .. He was a pretty smart guy ..Scared the shit out of me.. I have had only the one shot J&J Vac way back. I have had no more.. Thank God..

You Pfizer 3 and 4 booster shot fucks are dead men walking.. just saying 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Right people are going to start dropping dead in the next few years.  I actually had a Doctor (not a normal Dr I might add) tell me folks were going to be dropping dead within 10 years from complications from these vaccines. .. He was a pretty smart guy ..Scared the shit out of me.. I have had only the one shot J&J Vac way back. I have had no more.. Thank God..

7 3/8

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

One okay I can deal with that but 4 -5 shots and annual shot every year, he’ll no , no one knows what that vaccine is gonna do to ur body and immune system long term, we were the governor Guinea pigs 🐖 

37 minutes ago, Troll said:

Hey 2whls....just wondering if you have seen this guy yet :o

https://www.youtube.com/c/CrashTestGoat/videos

talk about pushing it....

O.o 

Thx for sharing, but while I’m up for the occasional canyon carving ride, super high speed straight line tarmac stuff isn’t my deal.  If I’m not commuting, then I’m going for the off road stuff on big adventure bike friendly terrain, although I occasionally get into stuff that I probably shouldn’t.  I got a couple street legal trail bikes too if I want to do some single track type stuff, but I’ll toss them in the truck and drive to those areas.

There is a nice straight asphalt section near Lake Isabella with outstanding visibility and no intersecting roads where I’ve redlined my GS and ticked just over 140 a couple times but that’s about it.  That’s scary enough for me. 

I did test ride a Zero SRF electric bike recently and it reinforced the go fast thing just doesn’t appeal to me.  Having ridden both the R1 and the S1000RR, it’s a whole other level of oh fck.  They should include lanyards to hold your hands to the handle bar in case you forget to grip tightly enough.  
The instantaneous nature of the power delivery is hard to describe. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Thx for sharing, but while I’m up for the occasional canyon carving ride, super high speed straight line tarmac stuff isn’t my deal.  If I’m not commuting, then I’m going for the off road stuff on big adventure bike friendly terrain, although I occasionally get into stuff that I probably shouldn’t.  I got a couple street legal trail bikes too if I want to do some single track type stuff, but I’ll toss them in the truck and drive to those areas.

There is a nice straight asphalt section near Lake Isabella with outstanding visibility and no intersecting roads where I’ve redlined my GS and ticked just over 140 a couple times but that’s about it.  That’s scary enough for me. 

I did test ride a Zero SRF electric bike recently and it reinforced the go fast thing just doesn’t appeal to me.  Having ridden both the R1 and the S1000RR, it’s a whole other level of oh fck.  They should include lanyards to hold your hands to the handle bar in case you forget to grip tightly enough.  
The instantaneous nature of the power delivery is hard to describe. 

Yeah, fast is one thing... but playing in traffic is a whole other.

Back when I worked for Porsche we had a few co-worker speed freaks (some had actual F1 licenses) that buzzed around on the Ducati's of the day.  They always rode with off duty cops and always on empty roads....and some of the early film footage was pretty crazy.  LOL

Can't quite believe that people in the bike scene today can just post away for posterity, not just how they totally disregard  any law, but how they totally disregard  everyone else's safety, and put them at risk, for their own little shits and giggles...

Maybe it's setup deepfake offdutycop internetpolicefishing or maybe not LOL...but while that shiat might work in Tejas, ima say that shiat wouldn't last a week in NJ...

🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1