Are You Ready For Civil War???

Wildcat Will

The time has come for the 2nd amendment nuts to take up arms against the government they feel is now a state of tyranny. Because a citizen is being accused of several violations of law in this nation. As I type, somewhere in this country, treason is taking place in the form of planning violence and bodily harm to others in the name of said citizen.

And they got mad because humanity took to the streets to protest human rights abuse against unarmed American citizens being killed. They are now openly threarening government officials, law enforcement and the stability of the nations security. No wonder the security professionals in this nation cite domestic hate groups as the biggest threat to the nation. 

I mentioned civil war long ago. Notice who has taken to overthrow tactics. It is very clear why they hold so tight to that thought that " they're coming for you gun". 

Are you ready?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The time has come for the 2nd amendment nuts to take up arms against the government they feel is now a state of tyranny. Because a citizen is being accused of several violations of law in this nation. As I type, somewhere in this country, treason is taking place in the form of planning violence and bodily harm to others in the name of said citizen.

And they got mad because humanity took to the streets to protest human rights abuse against unarmed American citizens being killed. They are now openly threarening government officials, law enforcement and the stability of the nations security. No wonder the security professionals in this nation cite domestic hate groups as the biggest threat to the nation. 

I mentioned civil war long ago. Notice who has taken to overthrow tactics. It is very clear why they hold so tight to that thought that " they're coming for you gun". 

Are you ready?

We fucked y’all confederates up the fist time don’t make  us Yankees Run that shit back 1861 style 

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The time has come for the 2nd amendment nuts to take up arms against the government they feel is now a state of tyranny. [Says who?] Because a citizen is being accused of several violations of law in this nation. [Well, there is a prominent citizen who is being harassed and witch-hunted - for six years now or more - by hostile partisan political and media entities] As I type, somewhere in this country, treason is taking place in the form of planning violence and bodily harm to others in the name of said citizen. [Perhaps. And they will be prosecuted vigorously, unlike those committing billions in damage, assaulting government buildings and causing the injuries of thousands of cops and many deaths in 2020]

And they got mad because humanity took to the streets to protest human rights abuse against unarmed American citizens being killed. [You refer to the rare deaths of felons assaulting police, resisting arrest and reaching for weapons in violation of lawful orders while black-on-black violence resulting in hundreds of times more deaths remains effectively ignored (or even accepted)?] They are now openly threarening government officials, law enforcement and the stability of the nations security. [All this was done and acted upon all over the country by the left. Good for me, but not for thee.] No wonder the security professionals in this nation cite domestic hate groups as the biggest threat to the nation. [The same partisan deep state folks who ignored Rome burning around them when violence was perpetrated by the left. 🤣 ]

I mentioned civil war long ago. Notice who has taken to overthrow tactics. [Well, again, you seem to forget when the left did it across the country. 😂 ] It is very clear why they hold so tight to that thought that " they're coming for you gun". [Or that 2nd Amendment thingie  🤡 ]

Are you ready?

Your streak of posts that are completely full of 💩💩💩 remains unbroken.

Congrats.

Meanwhile, Willie the Dumbass will be a good lad and keep voting Democrat while he remains utterly baffled by the African-American community get fucked yet again.

33 minutes ago, concha said:

Your streak of posts that are completely full of 💩💩💩 remains unbroken.

Congrats.

Meanwhile, Willie the Dumbass will be a good lad and keep voting Democrat while he remains utterly baffled by the African-American community get fucked yet again.

Truth has a way of exposing truth. I know how you feel. I don't blame you. We must all face our limitations and deal with them as best we can. Keep Hope Alive!