HS games that has streams

FreeBird

51 minutes ago, charlton24fan said:

search Charlton Sports Net on youtube.com

They stream all of the Charlton County games. We play 3 Florida teams this year. West Nassau, Yulee and University Christian.

Should beat West Nassau handily. Yulee and UC will be toss up’s. How does Charlton Co look? I went to that FL vs GA game there years ago. 

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Should beat West Nassau handily. Yulee and UC will be toss up’s. How does Charlton Co look? I went to that FL vs GA game there years ago. 

I've been hearing good things about this years team. Even talk of maybe the best team since the new head coach came in, actually promoted(roughly 3-4 years ago), hell, a poster on the Ga board is already giving them the region title. I was skeptical. After watching the scrimmage this past Friday ,well, I'm much more skeptical. I know its a scrimmage but still. I seen some good things but i dont see a region title team, not just yet. There is potential there, not saying that but i see a 6-4 to maybe an 8-2 season. The UC game will be exciting, hopefully. Charlton Cnty and University Christian have history. CC and UC played each other in the early 90's with Charlton winning every meeting, which was a bit surprising considering UC's dominance back then. They were winning state titles quite a bit during that time, from what i remember.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, charlton24fan said:

I've been hearing good things about this years team. Even talk of maybe the best team since the new head coach came in, actually promoted(roughly 3-4 years ago), hell, a poster on the Ga board is already giving them the region title. I was skeptical. After watching the scrimmage this past Friday ,well, I'm much more skeptical. I know its a scrimmage but still. I seen some good things but i dont see a region title team, not just yet. There is potential there, not saying that but i see a 6-4 to maybe an 8-2 season. The UC game will be exciting, hopefully. Charlton Cnty and University Christian have history. CC and UC played each other in the early 90's with Charlton winning every meeting, which was a bit surprising considering UC's dominance back then. They were winning state titles quite a bit during that time, from what i remember.

Your right. Charlton got the best of them during a dominant run. Charlton Co seems like a typical GA program. Really tough with kids who play hard. Nothing to do in Folkston but play football. Lol 

8 hours ago, charlton24fan said:

It was going to be a challenge after McWhorter left. But I think Charlton has done a nice job rebuilding. I see a lot of potential in this season's team. I have them ranked 9th in my preseason A-D2 rankings, and I think they could achieve that and more by playoff time.

Charlton won three straight titles in 2004, 2005, and 2006. They also won one under McWhorter in 1999.