The St. Joseph Regional(NJ) 21 vs Good Counsel (MD) 42 Q4

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to Official The St. Joseph Regional vs Food Counsel MD, Calamari vs the Crabs🦀
  • FreeBird changed the title to Official The St. Joseph Regional vs Food Counsel MD, Calamari vs the Crabs🦀(Good Friday 7pm)
8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey Ray…why waste 2 min filming driving around…..lame! And 12 seconds filming into the sun….genius!

Lol are reporters in NJ NY are terrible, got football Mecca in North jersey and I gotta watch a 3 minute Morgan wallen video that some how relates to Bergen joes and Bosco 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

How do you think this game will play out? GC is very solid this season. 

Got butterflies in my damn stomach, this game is gonna be a exciting one, probably one of the best, GC should easily win if our QB doesn’t play his A game, I honestly believe we got best RB Duo and WR corps in the TriState, but will our Qb continue to make poor mistakes and can our Oline win at the line of scrimmage, no one knows , we ain’t the biggest but we make up for that in athleticism, also got the country’s top heavyweight wrestler at DE for his final year, 

oh and Joes was a heavy run team last 30 years, pound and ground and milk game, well we brought the Chip Kelly of NJ football  Gibbs as OC and completely overhauled the Offensive playbook, instead of huddling and running and waiting time they gonna run spread offensive no huddle 70 plays a game

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Man, this should have been a pick em game😂. It almost was and I’m sure 1 or 2 games I went with will be boners and I’ll hear the second guessing 😂

Na you made right choice, cause I would have put joes at 10 and a lot of people would have picked joes for some reason and y’all goobers are like Mush in pickems so I’m releaved you ain’t jinking this game

F7FCCB11-4316-4054-A3D6-A2AA683F37EA.gif

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Got butterflies in my damn stomach, this game is gonna be a exciting one, probably one of the best, GC should easily win if our QB doesn’t play his A game, I honestly believe we got best RB Duo and WR corps in the TriState, but will our Qb continue to make poor mistakes and can our Oline win at the line of scrimmage, no one knows , we ain’t the biggest but we make up for that in athleticism, also got the country’s top heavyweight wrestler at DE for his final year, 

oh and Joes was a heavy run team last 30 years, pound and ground and milk game, well we brought the Chip Kelly of NJ football  Gibbs as OC and completely overhauled the Offensive playbook, instead of huddling and running and waiting time they gonna run spread offensive no huddle 70 plays a game

Should be another good game. GC had the ball roll their way last year and won 28-21 I think? 

GC returns a lot this year. It’s basically the same team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Should be another good game. GC had the ball roll their way last year and won 28-21 I think? 

GC returns a lot this year. It’s basically the same team. 

I cant even guess about this game , it’s one of those things your gonna have to sit back and watch, no one even joes themselves knows how bad or good they are , it’s gonna be fun  ride, better buckle up this might be a classic

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Joe's starts 7 sophomores and 1 freshman.  Interested to see how they handle the big stage. 

Wow I thought that was just cause it was scrimmage we started frosh, can’t believe a 5”7 frosh jumped the depth chart week 0

all joes QB has to do is be patient and have good awareness, ain’t no defense gonna be able to lock down every skill player, we don’t have to force it, some one gonna be open every play QB just has to see it

11 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Wow I thought that was just cause it was scrimmage we started frosh, can’t believe a 5”7 frosh jumped the depth chart week 0

all joes QB has to do is be patient and have good awareness, ain’t no defense gonna be able to lock down every skill player, we don’t have to force it, some one gonna be open every play QB just has to see it

The frosh is really good. I'm not going to get into just how good, but you'll see throughout the season.

• FreeBird changed the title to The St. Joseph Regional(NJ) vs Good Counsel (MD) . T-Minus 45 mins
  • FreeBird changed the title to The St. Joseph Regional(NJ) 21 vs Good Counsel (MD) 42 Q4