The St. Joseph Regional(NJ) 21 vs Good Counsel (MD) 42 Q4

FreeBird

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

nj is such a weak and overrated state.......this year maybe 2 decent teams in the entire state and we will find out more about that next week.

Besides OLGC who else does Louisiana play in the out-of-state this year? You are shitting on New Jersey but they have already secured a better out of-of-state win than the entire state of Louisiana will in 2022. 

stick to playing no name Arkansas and Mississippi teams. That’s the comfort zone

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Besides OLGC who else does Louisiana play in the out-of-state this year? You are shitting on New Jersey but they have already secured a better out of-of-state win than the entire state of Louisiana will in 2022. 

stick to playing no name Arkansas and Mississippi teams. That’s the comfort zone

Didn’t Desoto Bend over louisanas top team

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I love your spirit.  You’re a competitor and loyal.  Love it.  66 said it all.  

joes always brings it.  Losing any game kills them.  Makes them dangerous 

We got embarrassed on national tv, there’s only 2 ways this end, kids fight with each other  and we go 500 or it lights a fire 🔥 under our asses and get revenge on the rest of the teams we play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

We got embarrassed on national tv, there’s only 2 ways this end, kids fight with each other  and we go 500 or it lights a fire 🔥 under our asses and get revenge on the rest of the teams we play

I didn’t see the game but wasn’t it tied 21-21?   

and GC had the horses.  All kidding aside, that was a tough first game.  

BC is always tough but Saguro is no joke.  Another tough game.  BC has players though, and I would give them a good chance to win.

this will be a good season 

35 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Seriously doubt having a game streamed on FLO is akin to being on National TV.  

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Falcon said:

GC also had their 4 star Ole Miss commit and  ESPN 300 Neo Avrey out.  I hope this series gets renewed as both teams are outstanding 

That Game would have been close if our QB knew how to throw, our WRs knew how to catch, our linemen knew how to block,  our kicker knew how to kick, our punter knew had to punt ,our Defense knew how to shed a block and not get straight bullied, 

if we just did that it would have been close 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

I didn’t see the game but wasn’t it tied 21-21?   

and GC had the horses.  All kidding aside, that was a tough first game.  

BC is always tough but Saguro is no joke.  Another tough game.  BC has players though, and I would give them a good chance to win.

this will be a good season 

It was 21-21 only cause Good Counsel was shooting themselves in the foot, outside first 2 offensive  drives it was a blood bath