Georgia Week 1 Scoreboard

Game just finished. AHP- 38 Lowndes 20

I feel better so far what I figured the team would look like has happened. Bad coaching players out of position due to bad coaching. The youngens did there thing. 10th grade QB showed heart and scored all 3 TDs. 

We hired a 2a coach with little league plays and that's exactly what it looks like. Ran maybe 7 different plays.

As far as ahp. Undisciplined and players talking back and cursing at coaches. Talented but overall not a top 10 team in the country. They may have the perfect preseason ranking. 

Brandon inniss is as advertised. Mark fletcher disappointed me as big as he is he can't take a good lick. Ahp also has a freshman wr don't know his name but he is very good. Ahp backup rb is good not overall better than fletcher but holds on to the ball. 

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Wow only 14-0?? Down year for Florida I see. Let’s not forget Lowndes lost to Tift County (LOL) last week. The same Tift County that lost 41-9 to a 5A school last night!!! Yikes. 

anyways still can’t believe Colquitt put a running clock on a Florida 8A power like that. Go Pack

Joe had the matchups backassward because, well, hes Joe and doesnt take suggeations very well. 

Colquitt vs AHP would have been a Colquitt win but better game. Lowndes vs Deerfield beach would have been a toss up. Maybe Lowndes eeks out a win at home. 

I just wanna tag Lowndes and say the only teams that have won at Martin are Colquitt and AHP. Sorry, not sorry. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Joe had the matchups backassward because, well, hes Joe and doesnt take suggeations very well. 

Colquitt vs AHP would have been a Colquitt win but better game. Lowndes vs Deerfield beach would have been a toss up. Maybe Lowndes eeks out a win at home. 

I just wanna tag Lowndes and say the only teams that have won at Martin are Colquitt and AHP. Sorry, not sorry. 

Collins hill too. I seen the little gsb suck off sqaud at the game. They had to be on the ahp side for the lowndes games so one of their buddies could hide from grage. So far everything I predicted would happen has happened so im feeling good. Just need our 10th grade QB to grow every week and not get hurt. There won't be an excuse for not having the ones who deserve to be out there on the field. 

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not true. First the Colquitt/DFB contact was signed by the old coach BEFORE 15 players transferred out. Had everyone stayed it would have been a competitive game. Plus AHP already played Colquitt before. These aren’t the same teams coming next year. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not true. First the Colquitt/DFB contact was signed by the old coach BEFORE 15 players transferred out. Had everyone stayed it would have been a competitive game. Plus AHP already played Colquitt before. These aren’t the same teams coming next year. 

I'm sure they could've switched opponents. Same venue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Remember AHP finished 6-4 last year, lost their coaching staff and have a head coach who gets a stipend to coach. Same with the assistants. They don’t get paid like they do in GA. They are glorified volunteers. They have some talented individual players but they were what you would expect from a 6-4 team.

Lets also remember Lowndes lost their HC and Graduated  their entire Offense and Got a new coaching staff... 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Remember AHP finished 6-4 last year, lost their coaching staff and have a head coach who gets a stipend to coach. Same with the assistants. They don’t get paid like they do in GA. They are glorified volunteers. They have some talented individual players but they were what you would expect from a 6-4 team.

Those refs got extra stipends last night. I know Lowndes said they filled some vacancies but I didn't realize they were talking about the stripes and their yellow laundry.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

As far as ahp. Undisciplined and players talking back and cursing at coaches. Talented but overall not a top 10 team in the country. They may have the perfect preseason ranking. 

Brandon inniss is as advertised. Mark fletcher disappointed me as big as he is he can't take a good lick. Ahp also has a freshman wr don't know his name but he is very good. Ahp backup rb is good not overall better than fletcher but holds on to the ball. 

Surprised at this mention.  Did he fumble often, not sure what this means.   Then again, where he's heading next year I don't mind to see fumbles starting now :).   Kidding of course.   Even in that uniform I don't root against SoFL kids.  

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

This is the portion of the evening where we start considering the arbitrary calpreps guidelines. Does AH want Lowndes to score so the game counts in full? Or does it not matter? @golfaddict1will have to educate us.

Not sure what the score was when you posted this, but AHP won by 18 points and while CP hasn't added the game yet my guess is they'll earn 60+ on the game.   Maybe Lowndes drops to a 45-46 rating and AHP earns 63-64 for the game as a guesstimate.   Had AHP had one more TD differential, they may have hit 70+ for the game.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So Colquitt was the best team at the event, not surprsiing.

Lord no.....don't even go there.

Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  They didn't even put up 50 points.  Charlie Pace didn't even hit the 200 yard mark.  I'll just go ahead and say it...

OH WOE IS US !!!!!!

Rufus>>

38 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Surprised at this mention.  Did he fumble often, not sure what this means.   Then again, where he's heading next year I don't mind to see fumbles starting now :).   Kidding of course.   Even in that uniform I don't root against SoFL kids.  

Didn't watch a game but he's probably bullshitting because his ego is hurt.

I always love how every Florida team that plays in South Georgia is "undisciplined" whether it's a small public are major private.

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Really? You think they looked/played better than AHP? 

After going back and watching... 

Yes... 

I dont think AHP was bad... 

By a long shot...

But I think Colquitt could've beaten them... 

Every time AHP comes to Georgia they play a Depleted team... 

When they played Colquitt the Packers where depleted by Graduation....

When they played Lowndes last night same thing but also A depleted Coaching staff.... 

When they played Stephenson.... Same exact thing... 

But I dont think Stephenson would have won regardless... 

But that being said I do think Colquitt could have beaten AHP last night...

I also think Grayson could have... 

Grayson Defense is gonna be a nightmare this year

• Like 1