Southern section week 0 thread

HurricaneNick

SM up 2-0 end of 1st. Eagles are dominating but killing themselves with dumb penalties. They also turned it over on the SJH 6yd line on their first offensive play. Jake Foye is apparently out with mono and will miss several weeks. 

They can’t move the ball but even still SJH QB Michael Tollefson is clearly a guy to keep an eye on. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

You guys are up 71-0

I don’t feel sorry for you 😂

I left before half.  It was very ugly.  Santiago trotted out a very small squad in terms of numbers and size of the players.  This years Cen10 team is nothing like 2014/2015 or even 2016/2017 but teams like Santiago and Roosevelt were more competitive then.  Overall, the success of Cen10 has not been good for the other local programs.  

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I left before half.  It was very ugly.  Santiago trotted out a very small squad in terms of numbers and size of the players.  This years Cen10 team is nothing like 2014/2015 or even 2016/2017 but teams like Santiago and Roosevelt were more competitive then.  Overall, the success of Cen10 has not been good for the other local programs.  

A game like this is just bad for everybody. Santiago has no business being on the same field.