Introducing TheCompPoll.com (Final Rankings Released 2022-12-20)

dntn31

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

He has done plenty good for the game and has helped broker countless games that everyone has enjoyed. You don’t have to like his style or his personality but you can’t say he hasn’t done a lot of good for the game. Some people take things too personal. Too emotionally invested. Just let buddy do his thing. 😂

You need to get his dick out of your mouth. The guy is a fraud. Plain and simple. A complete piece of shit.

"Just let buddy con people, man!"

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Did he claim to play football in high school and then played a sport in college?  

That clown never played sport in his life. Rode his Mom's coat tails to even get the jobs in the music industry he got. I think he was a equipment manager for college team. Probably why he has some weird obsession with football coaches. Like really weird. Like will do anything to be next to one and smell his jock weird.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man you guys are ruthless. Lol. He has done plenty good for the game and has helped broker countless games that everyone has enjoyed. You don’t have to like his style or his personality but you can’t say he hasn’t done a lot of good for the game. Some people take things too personal. Too emotionally invested. Just let buddy do his thing. 😂

No he hasn’t…. He has promoted 2 Fake Schools, told numerous lies and is a total scumbag…. If anyone thinks he is doing this shit out of “The Goodness of his Heart” you are in idiot….

Dude just wants to Jock Snif HSFB Coaches and have his picture taken with HS Kids to stroke his Ego so he can get over his little man’s complex…. 

He had to give out $5k so people would actually look at his lame poll that is rigged…. No other poll has ever had to give out any money…. 🤣

• Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

No he hasn’t…. He has promoted 2 Fake Schools, told numerous lies and is a total scumbag…. If anyone thinks he is doing this shit out of “The Goodness of his Heart” you are in idiot….

Dude just wants to Jock Snif HSFB Coaches and have his picture taken with HS Kids to stroke his Ego so he can get over his little man’s complex…. 

He had to give out $5k so people would actually look at his lame poll that is rigged…. No other poll has ever had to give out any money…. 🤣

He had to give it to SFA or MC. There is no way MD or SJB would even entertain this dumb shit and they certainly don't need 5k.

Where is the pic of the 5K check anyway? Oh that's right it's probably not legal for them to take it for something like this per association or some other rules. Probably has to be a random donation of some sort. Maybe he can buy 5k worth of advertisements in their game programs next year or something lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

There's never been a more obvious explanation for anything in recorded history.

19 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Dude just wants to Jock Snif HSFB Coaches and have his picture taken with HS Kids to stroke his Ego so he can get over his little man’s complex…. 🤣

He  actually took a pic of the HC and posted it. One can only imagine what for.. 🤣

He probably has a collection of them in his fap file. Toal Steak will always be his go to though

20221221_104259.jpgPedal-fap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

“Shyster Joe” helped infuse half a million dollars to programs all across the country. He has great relationships with top coaches and ADs of teams you guys cheer for. 

And I’m not trying to stick up for him, or blow his cock or whatever else dumb ass shit people said. I’m just pointing out a fact regardless if you like it or not. 

I have no skin in the game. I just want to see good football. And if he helps broker it, then I’m down. If you think he’s a crook, con, scumbag etc, feel free to relay this info to the coaches and ADs and not gossip like message board goobers. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you think he’s a crook, con, scumbag etc, feel free to relay this info to the coaches and ADs and not gossip like message board goobers. 

Pretty sure no one gives a shit about him or what he "infused" enough to do that. Newsflash for you. Message boards are the place for gossip and tomfoolery. Well message boards and call in talk shows. People are here for the drama and entertainment. Only some people take this shit serious..they are the best ones to pick on..just saying.. Besides that fool brings all this on himself.. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Pretty sure no one gives a shit about him or what he "infused" enough to do that. Newsflash for you. Message boards are the place for gossip and tomfoolery. Well message boards and call in talk shows. People are here for the drama and entertainment. Only some people take this shit serious..they are the best ones to pick on..just saying.. Besides that fool brings all this on himself.. 

I get it. It’s red meat to the wolves at this point. It’s all in good fun. Sometimes people take some of this stuff too seriously. People wanting to meet up to fight and everything. Lol. I could meet anyone on this board and any other board and watch a game and drink a beer. No issue at all. Except Red Zone. He’s the exception to the rule. Everyone else, you are more than welcome to buy me a beer. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I get it. It’s red meat to the wolves at this point. It’s all in good fun. Sometimes people take some of this stuff too seriously. People wanting to meet up to fight and everything. Lol. I could meet anyone on this board and any other board and watch a game and drink a beer. No issue at all. Except Red Zone. He’s the exception to the rule. Everyone else, you are more than welcome to buy me a beer. 😝

I'm not about meeting anyone in real world. You see right now there is real world OldTerp and message board OldTerp. Those two worlds can never collide or it would kill message board OldTerp. An OldTerp divided against itself cannot stand.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He meets with them personally, has dinners, meeting etc and irons out specific details and ideas about making games and events happen. You don’t have to lie to kick it. 

That's not what at least two schools have said (DBP and STA).

The guy lies constantly about these things and yet here you are continuing to be his toady.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

He meets with them personally, has dinners, meeting etc and irons out specific details and ideas about making games and events happen. You don’t have to lie to kick it. 

There is evidence this happened a few times but its always on his dime. Really who wouldn't show up for a free meal and listen about some possible games. Believe me if it required anything else of them other than a few minutes and a free meal they wouldn't be there.  Not sure that constitute a relationship.  They don't really need a scheduling service but hey if its free then yeah tell me what ya got. They probably think he is nuts. Let me ask you if he tried charging them for the list of games or his services do you think they would sign up for that? hell no.. Is what it is..he is setting up for the big score if he can somehow market and cash in on anything that could be considered a National Championship game or tournament. Just like Paragon did with the basketball..as far as Flo he is losing his ass on that but I am sure he thinks he can cash in with it at some point. He even said as much on a few occasions. 

But forget all that he was complicit in two major scams and still pimping that shit and other bogus teams today all the while with this helping poor black kids routine..dirtball race baiting huckster

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

There is evidence this happened a few times but its always on his dime. Really who wouldn't show up for a free meal and listen about some possible games. Believe me if it required anything else of them other than a few minutes and a free meal they wouldn't be there.  Not sure that constitute a relationship.  They don't really need a scheduling service but hey if its free then yeah tell me what ya got. They probably think he is nuts. Let me ask you if he tried charging them for the list of games or his services do you think they would sign up for that? hell no.. Is what it is..he is setting up for the big score if he can somehow market and cash in on anything that could be considered a National Championship game or tournament. Just like Paragon did with the basketball..as far as Flo he is losing his ass on that but I am sure he thinks he can cash in with it at some point. He even said as much on a few occasions. 

But forget all that he was complicit in two major scams and still pimping that shit and other bogus teams today all the while with this helping poor black kids routine..dirtball race baiting huckster

Bingo!!!!…..

Dude Banned Me Because I re-posted his own post of a tweet from an SFA player announcing his re-classification as a 5th year Senior and challenged him on SFA’s 5th year players…..

First he called me a Racist, then he banned me…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

• dntn31 unpinned this topic