SJR Rights the Ship 🛳 and owns the bridge SJR 63 Saint Anthony’s NY 49 The St. Joe’s 500 🏁

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to 63 SJR vs 49Saint Anthony’s NYC Battle of the Bridge
2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

3 mins, I don’t think either team punted , WR jovon  was playing CB and made a huge pass deflection on a perfect deep pass turnover on down

Dang.   It’s like the old Coleco football game.  I forgot the pattern.  2 fwd down 2 fwd 2 down 2 sideline?  It’s been decades 😂.  Don’t quote me.  

• Haha 1

• FreeBird changed the title to SJR Rights the Ship 🛳 and owns the bridge SJR 63 Saint Anthony’s NY 49
18 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol 😂 I’m on my third blunt fucking knights done stressing me out with thier Swiss cheese defense 

Only your third?  Such a rookie! And if you are alone…such a waste!  Blunts/ joints…3 person minimum or your just wasting good herb…bong, bowl or bat hits if solo…do I have to teach you everything FreeBird 🤔😂

• Like 1

• FreeBird changed the title to SJR Rights the Ship 🛳 and owns the bridge SJR 63 Saint Anthony’s NY 49 The St. Joe’s 500 🏁
11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Only your third?  Such a rookie! And if you are alone…such a waste!  Blunts/ joints…3 person minimum or your just wasting good herb…bong, bowl or bat hits if solo…do I have to teach you everything FreeBird 🤔😂

👍🏻  Stoner 101 and the 14th commandment,   Thou shall not waste sweet leaf 

People often forget there were 15 commandments.  

• Haha 2