Biden’s World…

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to Biden’s World…

Biden will come to greatly rue that speech, if he can remember giving it.  Democrat Presidents lecturing Americans about their shortcomings usually ends up poorly - see Carter and malaise.  The words were bad enough - the visuals were psychotic.  Red and black is a poor choice for a political setting - given its history.

I have never hated Biden.  I thought he was deeply unqualified to be President, but I did not have a visceral dislike for him.  I do now.  I am trying to come up with something to compare that speech with, but I am drawing a blank.  That was perhaps the most chilling, “un-American” speech ever given by a US President, even more so because he seemed pretty lucid giving it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

@DBP66….Thoughts on the above ^^^^? Don’t bring up a trillion bagilion lies. As an American would you want this? Plain and simple.  Thanks for participating!

you know why MAGA is "extreme"....because you have to deny reality and believe Trump "won" an election he lost by 7 million votes...plain and simple....😉

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I have never hated Biden.  I thought he was deeply unqualified to be President, but I did not have a visceral dislike for him.  I do now.  I am trying to come up with something to compare that speech with, but I am drawing a blank.  That was perhaps the most chilling, “un-American” speech ever given by a US President, even more so because he seemed pretty lucid giving it.

you have the ex-Pres. saying the other day he should be reinstated as Pres. immediately!....never before in our history have we had a ex-pres. saying they won an election that they lost 2 years after they lost....these aren't normal times...Biden needs to try and break through to the brain washed masses and give them a shot of reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you know why MAGA is "extreme"....because you have to deny reality and believe Trump "won" an election he lost by 7 million votes...plain and simple....😉

Gotcha! Now we know where you stand…you basically don’t want any of the above for our country. Canada awaits …you can hang with Rosie and The View.. I knew you would dodge the simple question. Biden and the token side kick are doing sooooo great they are  ensuring a Republican President in 2024……unless….ya know….they do “something” to ensure that doesn’t happen….sad…I though t BOSCO taught you better 🤔

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Gotcha! Now we know where you stand…you basically don’t want any of the above for our country. Canada awaits …you can hang with Rosie and The View.. I knew you would dodge the simple question. Biden and the token side kick are doing sooooo great they are  ensuring a Republican President in 2024……unless….ya know….they do “something” to ensure that doesn’t happen….sad…I though t BOSCO taught you better 🤔

I don't and would never take my marching orders from a demented liar....good luck! Do you think he should be reinstated immediately like he said the other day?

"something"??..LOL...is that code speak for "deep state" "rigging" the election again??...😪

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I don't and would never take my marching orders from a demented liar....good luck! Do you think he should be reinstated immediately like he said the other day?

"something"??..LOL...is that code speak for "deep state" "rigging" the election again??...😪

You want none of the above for our country.  Secure borders America first oil independence tough trade against China. Great patriotism insert sarcasm

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You want none of the above for our country.  Secure borders America first oil independence tough trade against China. Great patriotism insert sarcasm

Patriots don't support a guy who thinks he should be a Pres. when he lost the election and started an insurrection...brain-washed minds do...You want to know what I want?...lower medications costs...Biden did that....I want corporations to pay their fair share...Biden did that....I want improved infra-structure...Biden did that...I want computer chips made in the USA...Biden did that...I want to help stop global warming....Biden did that...I want the fat cat tax cheats to pay their fair share....Biden did that...I'm pretty happy...like other Americans who are paying attention and not pushing Fox news propaganda...😉

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

All I wanna know is if you got him yet 🙃

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.You want to know what I want?...lower medications costs...Biden did that....I want corporations to pay their fair share...Biden did that....I want improved infra-structure...Biden did that...I want computer chips made in the USA...Biden did that...I want to help stop global warming....Biden did that...I want the fat cat tax cheats to pay their fair share....Biden did that...I'm pretty happy...like other Americans who are paying attention and not pushing Fox news propaganda...😉

Your Meme is at 4:55   ...

On 9/2/2022 at 8:20 PM, Troll said:

Biden's World    Memes and more memes...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IkklAuMCaHu2/

;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

Biden will come to greatly rue that speech, if he can remember giving it. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3lND9vGzCIc/

PS: That dice dude's an ass...but the clip answered your question.

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

... even more so because he seemed pretty lucid giving it.

Seemed almost too Lucid...

...Body double ??? 

PS: At least the un-lucid one...

...doesn't even remember saying it... O.o

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Patriots don't support a guy who thinks he should be a Pres. when he lost the election and started an insurrection...brain-washed minds do...You want to know what I want?...lower medications costs...Biden did that....I want corporations to pay their fair share...Biden did that....I want improved infra-structure...Biden did that...I want computer chips made in the USA...Biden did that...I want to help stop global warming....Biden did that...I want the fat cat tax cheats to pay their fair share....Biden did that...I'm pretty happy...like other Americans who are paying attention and not pushing Fox news propaganda...😉

Lol. Links? Because that’s news to all of us except the sheep. Biden….LMFAO…YOU are truly brain washed or in serious denial.  I worry about you

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lol. Links? Because that’s news to all of us except the sheep. Biden….LMFAO…YOU are truly brain washed or in serious denial.  I worry about you

LOL...links??...you need links to find out about all the legislation Biden ALREADY passed??....what I typed is "news" to you??...it shouldn't be!!....it's all OLD news....you REALLY need to get better informed like most MAGA nuts....you're so busy buying lies day after day reality has come and gone for you Trumpers...Biden has already passed a lot of legislation...everything I noted was passed already and you have no clue?!?!...SAD..SAD....turn off Fox news and get your head in the game...and get informed on facts...not fiction...talk about "denial"?...wow!....😪

• Haha 1