Biden’s World…

FreeBird

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

August '22

Exxon: 17.9 Billion (highest in history)

Chevron: 11.6 Billion 

She'll: 11.4 Billion 

BP: 8.45 Billion

What were their gross sales?

Gross profit numbers are meaningless without comparing them to the sales numbers behind them.

A profit number of $100 on gross sales of $200 is high.  If you make $100 on $10,000 in sales that is low and sucks.

Leftists are stupid and don't understand this (or at very least act like they don't).

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, concha said:

How much have they increased?

What was their profit margin percentage before? Currently?

they aren't losing $ and they are not using the land leases they have....they are making money while Americans suffer...just the way Republicans like you want things to be....tickle-down B.S....😥

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Gross profit numbers are meaningless without comparing them to the sales numbers behind them.

A profit number of $100 on gross sales of $200 is high.  If you make $100 on $10,000 in sales that is low and sucks.

Leftists are stupid and don't understand this (or at very least act like they don't).

LOL...you doing your pretzel act Don?....they are making hand over first money and you try and defend them?...like a good little neo-con does....the oil companies are our friends?...🙄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Dumbass66 doing the message board buffoon routine.

He might find it interesting to know that most folks don't admire ignorance and stupidity.

For him, it's apparently the height of accomplishment.

ignorance and stupidity??...LOL...like defending oil companies and their record profits??....you make a lot of sense Don...keep up the good work!...🤡

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

Just can't take this ass whooping, can you?

Why not look it up dumbass.

31 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yup!

Well, shit. That explains a lot in retrospect. Turns out dude is simply a self-loathing, POS, crackerjack, sjw. And dumbfuck one to boot. THE WORST kind of American (if we can even call them American). I actually thought this dumbass  was speaking in first-person black experiences. I gave him a shred of cred for that at least. My whole image of this clown has changed…and not for the better. Despite what MSNBC tells him nightly, Adolf needs to realize that black people really really dislike patronizing, colonizers-in-disguise that think they understand them and feel like that they can speak on the behalf of them. They are laughed at, and would be thrown under the proverbial bus in hot second by most people of color if required. Maybe give him a heads up.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

…Now I know how a dude must feel when he is making out with a “chick”, goes in for a little trim, only to grab a pair of big sweaty balls. Willy is that big set of sweaty balls. Don’t be Willy. I need a shower now just thinking about that shit.😳🤣

Experience is a good teacher.

Was his balls warm?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Well, shit. That explains a lot in retrospect. Turns out dude is simply a self-loathing, POS, crackerjack, sjw. And dumbfuck one to boot. THE WORST kind of American (if we can even call them American). I actually thought this dumbass  was speaking in first-person black experiences. I gave him a shred of cred for that at least. My whole image of this clown has changed…and not for the better. Despite what MSNBC tells him nightly, Adolf needs to realize that black people really really dislike patronizing, colonizers-in-disguise that think they understand them and feel like that they can speak on the behalf of them. They are laughed at, and would be thrown under the proverbial bus in hot second by most people of color if required. Maybe give him a heads up.

Yup.

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Stupid.