Biden’s World…

FreeBird

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

I have never hated Biden.  I thought he was deeply unqualified to be President, but I did not have a visceral dislike for him.  I do now.  I am trying to come up with something to compare that speech with, but I am drawing a blank.  That was perhaps the most chilling, “un-American” speech ever given by a US President, even more so because he seemed pretty lucid giving it.

This is why Biden needs to fight back...and fight back more and harder....

Trump brands Biden 'enemy of the state' at Pennsylvania rally

Anne LEBRETON
Sat, September 3, 2022 at 8:52 PM

8ce95f4ceb9b463f6066c990b6ed8221

Donald Trump branded Joe Biden an "enemy of the state" Saturday, as he hit back at the US president's assertion that the Republican and his supporters are undermining American democracy and slammed last month's FBI raid of his Florida home.

Making his first public appearance since the August 8 raid, Trump said the search was a "travesty of justice" and warned it would produce "a backlash the likes of which nobody has ever seen."

"There can be no more vivid example of the very real threats from American freedom than just a few weeks ago, you saw, when we witnessed one of the most shocking abuses of power by any administration in American history," Trump said.

His suggestion that the Biden administration had overseen the raid goes against long-standing protocols which see the Justice Department and the FBI act independently of the White House.

Trump told cheering supporters at the rally in the city of Wilkes-Barre that the "egregious abuse of the law" was going to produce "a backlash the likes of which nobody has ever seen."

He also hit back at Biden's speech this week in which the president said his predecessor and Republican supporters "represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

Speaking in Philadelphia, the cradle of US democracy, the president launched an extraordinary assault on those Republicans who embrace Trump's "Make America Great Again" ideology -- and urged his own supporters to fight back in what he billed as a "battle for the Soul of the Nation."

Trump slammed it as the "most vicious, hateful and divisive speech ever delivered by an American president."

"He's an enemy of the state. You want to know that," Trump said.

"Republicans in the MAGA movement are not the ones trying to undermine our democracy," he continued.

"We are the ones trying to save our democracy, very simple. The danger to democracy comes from the radical left, not from the right," he added.

Trump was appearing in Pennsylvania to rally support from Republicans ahead of November's midterm elections, which could see Biden's Democrats lose control of both houses of Congress.

It comes as Trump is under increasing legal pressure over the documents found by the FBI at his Mar-a-Lago estate.

The Justice Department has said in court filings that highly classified government documents, including some marked "Top Secret," were discovered in Trump's personal office during the raid.

A detailed list of what was seized also showed Trump held on to more than 11,000 unclassified government records that he claims are his to keep -- but legally are owned by the National Archives.

Among the papers seized were 18 documents labelled "top secret", 53 labelled "secret" and another 31 marked "confidential."

Of those, seven top secret files, 17 secret files and three confidential files were retrieved from Trump's private office.

Agents also found several dozen empty folders labelled "classified" in the office, raising speculation that sensitive documents may have been lost, destroyed or moved.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

This is why Biden needs to fight back...and fight back more and harder....

Trump brands Biden 'enemy of the state' at Pennsylvania rally

Anne LEBRETON
Sat, September 3, 2022 at 8:52 PM

PSSSssssssst......

Wrong thread.

This is Joey's World.

image.jpeg.2a23374ba33fdf3d6401d13cb87d89d2.jpeg

PS: and all yer misread, paper rag, got em now, T spam,

belongs  in YOUR orange juice tears thread.

o.O

BTW:: stay in yer lane... LOLOL

xD

• Haha 1

Just now, Troll said:

PSSSssssssst......

Wrong thread.

This is Joey's World.

and all yer misread, paper rag, got em now, T spam,

belongs  in yer Your orange juice tears thread.

o.O

PS: stay in yer lane... LOLOL

xD

it was directed at a poster...not jut posted...relax...facts won't hurt you.....🙄

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it was double posted...not jut posted...relax...facts  hurt me.....🙄

You didn't "respond"to anything

(you never really do, lol)...

All you did was just spam Joey's world,

with T propaganda.

;)

PS: Lonely in yer own OJ thread now???:S

BTW: I am relaxed, but  apparently you are not...

...you are spilling yer Orange juice everywhere !

Insider2 | Baamboozle

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lol. Links? Because that’s news to all of us except the sheep. Biden….LMFAO…YOU are truly brain washed or in serious denial.  I worry about you

My man got a spell put onto him 😂 

this is what happens when you go to a liberal arts college after Bosco, He must be so fun to be around at reunions

I am not going to defend all of Trump’s statements.  Furthermore, I do not believe he will ever be President again - nor do I plan on supporting him in the primary.  If he faces Biden though, I will vote for him in a heartbeat. But saying what he did in response to Biden calling him a fascist, and his supporters a bunch of fascists and terrorists, in no way compares to giving a serious Presidential address in Independence Hall with Marines standing behind him and saying what Biden did about a large swath of US citizens.  Spin it however you want, it was deeply wrong and you know it.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I am not going to defend all of Trump’s statements.  Furthermore, I do not believe he will ever be President again - nor do I plan on supporting him in the primary.  If he faces Biden though, I will vote for him in a heartbeat. 

Quick thought...

revolt...revolution...

How's that work again ???  Oh yeah that's right, the "have nots" take arms/revolt against the "haves"...

But that only works when the "haves" don't have superior military, right?

PS: NOW currently NWO, reset agenda, etc...

picture countries not individuals...

and what to do without "superior military" ?

BTW: The "haves" (countries) can't really revolt now can they? like against who? (couldn't call that a 'revolution)...

...one would think that "the haves" (the ones that "actually have") countries would be the last to revolt.

Now LOOK  o.O  around...If you wanted to get the USA to "revolt" (reset)...well..you might see many things (clearer?) ...

On 9/4/2022 at 12:47 PM, Bormio said:

I am not going to defend all of Trump’s statements.  Furthermore, I do not believe he will ever be President again - nor do I plan on supporting him in the primary.  If he faces Biden though, I will vote for him in a heartbeat. But saying what he did in response to Biden calling him a fascist, and his supporters a bunch of fascists and terrorists, in no way compares to giving a serious Presidential address in Independence Hall with Marines standing behind him and saying what Biden did about a large swath of US citizens.  Spin it however you want, it was deeply wrong and you know it.

Doc, your first two sentences are the most logical ones you have ever formulated on this message board. Trump and his moron following are participating in the most dangerous unsubstantiated rhetoric to ever come from the foul mouth of an ex-US president. To continually stroke the flames of discontent and rebellion by repeating the lie that our national election was stolen is beyond outlandish. It borders on treasonous. What leader of a western style democracy in the last one hundred years has carried on like this self important "Cry Baby." Has he no respect for the office he held or our system of government. The courts cheated him, the (liberal) FBI hates him (Believe that $hit morons and I got Florida land for sale), the DOJ is out to get him, TV and newspapers lie about him, voting machine makers conspire against him, and lifetime Republican politicians in charge of state elections let DEMs throw away his votes. Not even his children believe now he won the 2000 election. Go away loser, and take your idiot fanboys with you.  

21 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

To continually stroke the flames of discontent and rebellion by repeating the lie that our national election was stolen is beyond outlandish. It borders on treasonous. What leader of a western style democracy in the last one hundred has carried on like this self important "Cry Baby." 

Pssst....

image.jpeg.878552a24141d7ec46e0f5e29299f9a8.jpeg

9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

fullsizeoutput_19c5.jpeg

BINGO....because you all bought the BIG lie....and now Trump called the FBI "Monsters" the other day??..he's anti-law now??....and his clown force now has another enemy to fight...our own government!!...like the guy with the nail gun who walked into the FBI office...the Trump clowns are a scary bunch...he got you clowns fired up over the search warrant...scary times in America when 1/2 the country is brain-washed.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

BINGO....because you all bought the BIG lie....and now Trump called the FBI "Monsters" the other day??..he's anti-law now??....and his clown force now has another enemy to fight...our own government!!...like the guy with the nail gun who walked into the FBI office...the Trump clowns are a scary bunch...he got you clowns fired up over the search warrant...scary times in America when 1/2 the country is brain-washed.

Big Orange the carnival barker is advocating for an insurrection. He throws raw meat to the clueless, classless, thoughtless. But they love America....of the 1950's. Sorry, it ain't coming back, Ricky

Ozzie & Harriet Nelson Home!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...I got all fired up over the search warrant...scary times in America when my 1/2 the country is brain-washed.

image.gif.600baf4db84964225cc8ce7a6c7a099c.gifimage.gif.6f979bb70fec6d956fdd4836331d3c44.gifimage.gif.55661cf8131916d62bb4754ef4a5f867.gifimage.gif.80ae4fd176f49c180d55cf1f5fd834ee.gifimage.gif.e9ccde359fa93d28da549288d5d15278.gif

Search warrant goalpost results...

Nuclear codes !!!....

How the push against large PPP loan recipients moved the ...

tippy top secret stuff !...

Goal Post Moving GIF - Goal Post Moving - Discover & Share GIFs

empty files ?...

Passport, dresses, and medical records O.o...

....special council.

Wisconsin Badgers football: Rivalry Week: The Triangle of Hate - Bucky's  5th Quarter

PS: You appear to be more worked up than anyone...:o

BTW:This is Joeys world...remember ?

Stay In Yo Lane GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Sad 1