Biden’s World…

FreeBird

20 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dudes pants were on backwards…no zipper…unless he borrowed from Hillary’s wardrobe….silence from 66 and gang…shock! He is NOT fit to be president…he’s months away…if not days from slurping from jello cups 

Kriss Kross in da house...

...and you ain’t Puerto Rican if...wait where were we?...

🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Two weeks ago, Joe Biden asked where a dead congresswoman was.

Last week, he claimed he was raised by the Puerto Rican community.

This week, he said his son who died of brain cancer “lost his life in Iraq.”

This is getting worse by the day. 

When the election is over, the knifing of Biden will become the media’s #1 pastime.  It just has to.  They simply cannot afford to have him run in 2024.  Too many Senate seats at risk.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

When the election is over, the knifing of Biden will become the media’s #1 pastime.  It just has to.  They simply cannot afford to have him run in 2024.  Too many Senate seats at risk.

33 seats up for reelection?  Only 10 of which are Republican?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 10/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, concha said:
Politifact Rates Biden's Claim That 'Made In America' Is Two Words As 'Mostly True'
POLITICS·Oct 10, 2022 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

This is what I have tried to tell anyone that will listen to me, for years. Fact-checkers are thought-checkers. They are deep in bed with the leftwing. Should someone on the right crack a joke that offends them or give an opinion they don't agree with, they will be branded with a scarlet letter. But should a leftist make a blatantly false statement they will find a way to slide around it.

21 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

This is what I have tried to tell anyone that will listen to me, for years. Fact-checkers are thought-checkers. They are deep in bed with the leftwing. Should someone on the right crack a joke that offends them or give an opinion they don't agree with, they will be branded with a scarlet letter. But should a leftist make a blatantly false statement they will find a way to slide around it.

"Who fact checks the fact checkers?"

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Per your fact checkers....see how that works?

LOL..facts work for both sides and aren't disputable. You guys live in a fact void world...a world which Kelly-Ann Conway calls "alternative facts"...like Trump won the election. You guys live in a world of make believe "facts" told to you by a B.S. Artist....that's how it "works" these days...SAD...😪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..facts work for both sides and aren't disputable. You guys live in a fact void world...a world which Kelly-Ann Conway calls "alternative facts"...like Trump won the election. You guys live in a world of make believe "facts" told to you by a B.S. Artist....that's how it "works" these days...SAD...😪

Facts and aren't disputable in the same sentence....lol

• Haha 1