35 The St. Joseph Regional @ 44 Don Bosco Preparatory final See y’all at MetLife

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to TMinus 7hours Till Broke Back Bosco gets bent over by the Green Knights
13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Low key @Cossackswhat was the thought process choosing Grayson over Joes Bosco In pickems

16 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Deadass I’ll take the lost this weekend if y’all let us win the rematch in the playoffs 

it’s a fair deal

🤷‍♂️ call it a hunch, womens intuition ( @SeaShells21) a gut feeling, I just figure they’ll meet up later I then year in the playoffs and will prob be a pick em game then.

Can’t put my finger on why I feel that way, it’s almost as if I read it somewhere as well😂.

• Haha 4

• FreeBird changed the title to TMinus 2 hours Till Broke Back Bosco gets bent over by the Green Knights
5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

🤷‍♂️ call it a hunch, womens intuition ( @SeaShells21) a gut feeling, I just figure they’ll meet up later I then year in the playoffs and will prob be a pick em game then.

Can’t put my finger on why I feel that way, it’s almost as if I read it somewhere as well😂.

So, is women's intuition myth or reality? Mostly reality, and it is based on gender differences in nonverbal communication skills. In fact, the term "women's intuition" may have been created by emotionally-clueless men.

• FreeBird changed the title to 0 The St. Joseph Regional @ 0 Don Bosco Preparatory Q1
5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Put some respect on our Names

• FreeBird changed the title to 35 The St. Joseph Regional @ 44 Don Bosco Preparatory final See y’all at MetLife