35 The St. Joseph Regional @ 44 Don Bosco Preparatory final See y’all at MetLife

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to 35 The St. Joseph Regional @ 44 Don Bosco Preparatory 4th Q
12 minutes ago, Testadura said:

We’re you listening to Baby Simms or the kids?

Nature :).  Watched on cell phone and was chilling with my stray cat that I’ve fed for a good ten years or so.  Humidity wasn’t so bad this evening.  

Those kids were brutal!  I used mute for most of the game.  That was my only option. 

7C99A5BD-5333-4244-81AE-76C9903EFF40.jpeg

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

SJR Was worse

I think our O is much better than their O.  

our D made their O look good.  Our D is that  bad    

seriously    We thought we had issues in ‘12-‘14.  No way compared to this gang.  

we had Ellison, stevens, gross, aqm, dellasandro, lb Mack, Brandon Simon, malaguti, Chakonis when he was DT, Joyce, kleinberg, and a bunch more over those years.  

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

I think our O is much better than their O.  

our D made their O look good.  Our D is that  bad    

seriously    We thought we had issues in ‘12-‘14.  No way compared to this gang.  

we had Ellison, stevens, gross, aqm, dellasandro, lb Mack, Brandon Simon, malaguti, Chakonis when he was DT, Joyce, kleinberg, and a bunch more over those years.  

Our D doesn’t have breakdowns; that’s just how they play.  

what’s bad is that you can fix an O somewhat, but you can’t fix slow, small, and not good.  

you’ll see

5 hours ago, Testadura said:

Our D doesn’t have breakdowns; that’s just how they play.  

what’s bad is that you can fix an O somewhat, but you can’t fix slow, small, and not good.  

you’ll see

I tend to agree here.  I also believe that a good coach can only coach up a team if you have talent. I just don’t know if Bosco has the horses on D for a guy like Sabella to make a difference. I said in another thread that they remind me of Nunzio Bergen team circa 2015. They’ll hang 40 on you but the question is are you going to score 37 or 43. It will be interesting to see these teams against SPP. 

• Like 1

• FreeBird changed the title to 35 The St. Joseph Regional @ 44 Don Bosco Preparatory final See y’all at MetLife