PAC 12 is absolutely Horrible.

DevilDog

Why is the PAC 12 softer than Charmin, wrapped in Cotton and stuffed in a Mascot's ass?  They constantly get beat by everyone.  USC is a paper tiger till they actually play someone not named Rice and that Pathetic Ass Conference.  The best team lost to an average Florida team last week.   The Big 12 has stomped Colorado and Azzie State already this year.   SEC has mushed Buttah  and Azzie 😄

• Oregon State 21   Fresno State 23 4th qtr
  • Mississippi State 25 Arizona 10 3rd qtr 
  • Arizona State 17 Oklahoma State 34  
  • Colorado 10 Air Force 41

Their one good win was over Wisconsin.  That means Wisconsin was overrated and terrible: 🤣.  The rest was against big time Underdogs and Cal struggled against UNLV at home.  They played Southern Utah, Alabama State, Portland State and Eastern Washington.  No other power Conference played that many cream puffs in Week 2. 

Washington State 19
Wisconsin 14

UNLV 14 California 20

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why is the PAC 12 softer than Charmin, rapped in Cotton and stuffed in a Mascot's ass?  They cannot beat anyone.  USC is a paper tiger till they actually play someone not named Rice and that Pathetic Ass Conference.  The best team lost to an average Florida team last week.   

Their one good win was over Wisconsin.  That means Wisconsin was overrated and terrible: 🤣.  The rest was against big time Underdogs and Cal struggled against Nevada at home.  They played Southern Utah, Alabama State, Portland State and Eastern Washington.  No other power Conference played that many cream puffs in Week 2. 

Washington State 19
Wisconsin 14

UNLV 14 California 20

Wisconsin is always a let down... 

Every year they always screw up and make us look bad... 

Yall want em in Big 12 country?

I'll sell em to ya for a Ham & Cheese sandwich and a nickel... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wisconsin is always a let down... 

Every year they always screw up and make us look bad... 

Yall want em in Big 12 country?

I'll sell em to ya for a Ham & Cheese sandwich and a nickel... 

No.  I was reading today that the Big 12 was looking to expand out West.  Cincy and BYU will make the Big 12 without Bevo and MobileHoma still a good conference.  That Conference sucks so bad that USC and UCLA is joining the Big 10. WTF.  There is no one left that would empower the Big 12.  That conference is worst than the Sunbelt.  Ask A&M, Nebraska and Notre Dame. 

52 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why is the PAC 12 softer than Charmin, rapped in Cotton and stuffed in a Mascot's ass?  They constantly get beat by everyone.  USC is a paper tiger till they actually play someone not named Rice and that Pathetic Ass Conference.  The best team lost to an average Florida team last week.   The Big 12 has stomped Colorado and Azzie State already this year.   SEC has mushed Buttah State and Azzie 😄

Their one good win was over Wisconsin.  That means Wisconsin was overrated and terrible: 🤣.  The rest was against big time Underdogs and Cal struggled against UNLV at home.  They played Southern Utah, Alabama State, Portland State and Eastern Washington.  No other power Conference played that many cream puffs in Week 2. 

Washington State 19
Wisconsin 14

UNLV 14 California 20

Clearly, the PAC 12 is more of a mess now than ever before. 
I don’t think conference realignment is such a great thing. Are Texas A&M and MO better programs now than when they were in the Big12, or are they just richer? Hasn’t worked out so well for Nebraska.  Is Colorado a better program now than when they were Big 12? My fear for OK and TX is that they will just become diluted in the SEC, although I would bet they will be more successful in their new conference than will USC and UCLA.  
If any one state should have consistent representation at the top of the college football landscape, you would think it would be TX.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

I don’t think conference realignment is such a great thing. Are Texas A&M and MO better programs now than when they were in the Big12, or are they just richer? Hasn’t worked out so well for Nebraska.  Is Colorado a better program now than when they were Big 12? My fear for OK and TX is that they will just become diluted in the SEC, although I would bet they will be more successful in their new conference than will USC and UCLA.  
If any one state should have consistent representation at the top of the college football landscape, you would think it would be TX.  

Is Colorado better now then we were Big XII?

Does it look like it?!?!?

The once proud program has hit rock-bottom.  Can't find a decent HC (Much less keep one).  Difficult place to recruit (similar situation to NEB) so our talent level is hit-or-miss.  School has had financial difficulties since the Big XII days where Texas and OU basically hogged all the money (Hence why CU, NEB, Mizzou, and A&M left the conference).

Shall I go on?

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Why is the PAC 12 softer than Charmin, rapped in Cotton and stuffed in a Mascot's ass?  They constantly get beat by everyone.  USC is a paper tiger till they actually play someone not named Rice and that Pathetic Ass Conference.  The best team lost to an average Florida team last week.   The Big 12 has stomped Colorado and Azzie State already this year.   SEC has mushed Buttah State and Azzie 😄

Washington State 19
Wisconsin 14

UNLV 14 California 20

The hits keep on coming.  😂

That opening line.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Washington State 19
Wisconsin 14

UNLV 14 California 20

Someone told me the lower half of the Pac 12 was better than the lower half of the SEC just the other day.

I said what you said.

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

Not buying this.  It'll help USC even get more talent.  Players now a days want to play against other elite players more often. 

The Pac 12 doesn't allow for that. That's why you see Cali players going to the SEC and BIG 10. They'll no longer have to do that.  USC starts getting the Bosco/MD guys that are going Ohio State/ Georgia and Bama and they’ll be fine

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Someone told me the lower half of the Pac 12 was better than the lower half of the SEC just the other day.

I said what you said.

The lower half of the PAC 12 is not better than any power 5.   This is how bad their best is the last 3 years.

The latest loss came Saturday night in the Rose Bowl, as Ohio State beat Utah 48-45. The Utes join Oregon State, Oregon, Arizona State and Washington State as losers this postseason. In fact, the Pac-12 hasn't won a bowl game since the 2019 season.Jan 2, 2022

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The lower half of the PAC 12 is not better than any power 5.   This is how bad their best is the last 3 years.

The latest loss came Saturday night in the Rose Bowl, as Ohio State beat Utah 48-45. The Utes join Oregon State, Oregon, Arizona State and Washington State as losers this postseason. In fact, the Pac-12 hasn't won a bowl game since the 2019 season.Jan 2, 2022

Preaching to the choir. I know. If I were a betting man, I would have lost money because it would have been on Texas. I saw that coming.

I hate they lost. They beat Bama all over the field. It took the extraordinary play of Bama's qb and a reluctance to play the recievers physically to disrupt the timing of the passing game on that last drive.

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Preaching to the choir. I know. If I were a betting man, I would have lost money because it would have been on Texas. I saw that coming.

I hate they lost. They beat Bama all over the field. It took the extraordinary play of Bama's qb and a reluctance to play the recievers physically to disrupt the timing of the passing game on that last drive.

Texas can only blame themselves. Not capitalizing in RedZone.  Big sack on 3rd and 3.  Where a 1st down would allow them to run out the clock and score TD or FG.  

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Yeah...Easy to do when ya don't have to share revenue.

But guess what Texas & OU are walking into?

Oh the irony.

OU doesn’t have a particularly large fan base (not top 15), yet last year were the 6th most watched program.  I’m sure they’re gonna have to share some of that revenue with the SEC, but I would be shocked if they give away complete control.

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You say that, but then it seems like every other year the Pac 12 can do pretty well in the bowl games . Obviously they don't have a playoff team, but some years they surprize, just like in hoops a couple of years ago where everyone thought they were garbage until the tournament

52 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

You say that, but then it seems like every other year the Pac 12 can do pretty well in the bowl games

Good point, but bowl games have also become a shit show.  You got dudes that don’t want to get hurt so they sit the bowl game out.  It’s hard to really judge what a non CFB playoff bowl game means these days. 

21 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Good point, but bowl games have also become a shit show.  You got dudes that don’t want to get hurt so they sit the bowl game out.  It’s hard to really judge what a non CFB playoff bowl game means these days. 

Something not gaining enough attention is that the committee has confirmed that the playoffs will expand to 12 by 2025 but probably earlier....

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

You say that, but then it seems like every other year the Pac 12 can do pretty well in the bowl games . Obviously they don't have a playoff team, but some years they surprize, just like in hoops a couple of years ago where everyone thought they were garbage until the tournament

Bro they haven't won a game the last two years.  That's almost unheard of. Not one win in 2020 or 2021 bowl games. They are legit in hoops.  

https://www.si.com/college/cal/news/pac-12-bowl-review

That gives the Pac-12 an 0-7 bowl record the past two seasons after the Pac-12 lost both its postseason games by wide margins last season -- Pac-12 champion Oregon losing to Iowa State 34-17 in the Fiesta Bowl, and Colorado falling 55-23 to Texas in the Alamo Bowl.

This season, the only Pac-12 team invited to a bowl that did not lose was UCLA, and the Bruins nonetheless may have had a worst postseason showing of any Pac-12 school because they pulled out of the Holiday Bowl less than five hours before kickoff. North Carolina State officials said they had been given no previous indication that UCLA was in jeopardy of not being able to play. 

They are really terrible.  2 yrs ago they only had 2 teams play and both were smoked.  Covid season

ACC (6) – 2-4

Big 12 (7) – 4-2

Big Ten (10) – 6-4

Conference-USA (8) – 3-5

Independents (4) – 2-2

MAC (8) – 3-5

Mountain West (6) – 5-1

SEC (12) – 5-6

Sun Belt (4) – 3-1

Pac-12 (5) – 0-5

American (4) – 3-1

19 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro they haven't won a game the last two years.  That's almost unheard of. Not one win in 2020 or 2021 bowl games. They are legit in hoops.  

Why would you even mention 2020? Their season was cancelled until late Sep and they didn’t play until November. And many of the top players opted out, and many hired agents prior to the season being back on. Then Colorado gets to play four games against depleted rosters of an already shitty conference before taking on a top 20 Texas team that played a whole season (minus two) in a bowl game? Come on, bruh. 

19 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Pac-12 champion Oregon losing to Iowa State 34-17 in the Fiesta Bowl

Oregon had five players drafted from 2020, including the top lineman in the class. Four of them opted out of the season and the fifth opted out until the season was restored so he missed a month. And their all-conference back got hurt before the bowl game. All on top of having the youngest roster in the FBS.