Brookwood GA

OldTerrapin

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Tge community probably didn't have a lot of say. It boils down to some dealings between the coach and someone somewhere. The community ended up spending money on it, but, the coach probably talked it up like woosahh!

Riiight. I just wonder what their (the coach primarily) thought process was behind taking that game. He had to know that they weren't gonna win that game. But hey, at least he and his team can say they've been to Vegas before, right? Lol.  

6 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Riiight. I just wonder what their (the coach primarily) thought process was behind taking that game. He had to know that they weren't gonna win that game. But hey, at least he and his team can say they've been to Vegas before, right? Lol.  

His nuts were probably fluffed heavily by some weasel somewhere, and, promises of s.o.s. gains in the computers etc. Etc. 

22 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I don't know if he set this one up but he is good at convicting idiot coaches that playing these type teams is somehow good for their team.. #ironsharpensiron #playthebest more like #coachesroadtrip

Yeah he gave the same ole speech. brookwood and their previous coach are "long time pgl clients " and all that other BS he tosses out when talking about the matchups. 

22 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree. FL has about 30 “Phillip Jones” It doesn’t make any sense. I’ve been saying this whole time these kids won’t remember some building they visited. They will remember getting embarrassed on national TV. That’s it. 

Florida has coaches willing to travel for money. Every Fl team lowndes has played made at least 10K and the Ga/Fl classic made both Fl schools an ass load of money.