Bosco-Bergen week Let's Go!

Mickeybern

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I am thinking 45-7. Honest. Pains me to predict this but as they say, it is what it is. 

ewww..yeah I know you are down on your team but BC offense is nothing spectacular, they notoriously play down to their competition and this is a rivalry game. The Ironmen will come to fight! Bc wins but I can't see a blowout Nor

• Like 2

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Bosco streaming the game via You Tube?

Well this is the area in which I don't know how everything goes and what is agreed on.  Flo has the game but the BC website does say the the Local Live feed for all of BC home games also has it. https://events.locallive.tv/events/86577

I don't know how it all works but usually when Flo has it all local streaming goes thru them.

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Whoa is Bosco.  Keep the spread under 50 please BC 🙏🏻

Ur coach needs to load the box against BC make their QB win. Game for BC they gonna try to ground and pound with St Fluer and DJ Samuels, Bosco is gonna need Atleast one Defensive touchdown if they wanna beat Bergen 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ur coach needs to load the box against BC make their QB win. Game for BC they gonna try to ground and pound with St Fluer and DJ Samuels, Bosco is gonna need Atleast one Defensive touchdown if they wanna beat Bergen 

I don't know about this. You know the DBP secondary is so porous, can you really play man coverage and put that kind of pressure on your undersized and slow dbs??  I don't think so. I'd make Bergen prove they can move the chains consistently and then attempt to make adjustments. The QB play does leave something to be desired but they are not inept. My call is that the TE Comeau (6'3" 235) is going to be a real problem all day for the Ironmen. Let's face it Bosco has to take chances in order to win but they have to be calculated. Giving up quick scores and putting pressure on your offense to match is not a winning formula imo.

• Like 2