Lowndes vs national ranked #18 billy goats of grayson preview

Ga96

For Lowndes 3star kevis thomas. Plays more like an unranked player won't expect much out of him this friday.

As for the U haul clique they come in with at least 3 truck loads of D1 transfers. Already posted that list so well just post the star rated players.

Michael Daugherty- 4star (S) Lsu Commit

Jalen Smith- 3star (LB) Tennessee Commit

Joseph Stone jr- 4star (ATH) Lsu Commit

Kylan Fox- 4star (ATH)

Zion Ferguson- 4star (CB) Lsu Commit

Walt Flynn Jr- 4star (OL)

As I said above there are a host of D1 players that in didn't listen due to then not being rated.

As much as I would love to see those cheaters lose my vikings don't have a snowballs chance in hell if winning. We don't have the coaching staff and the talent is young. 

It will be military night so the fans will have something else to look forward to other than the game. We may get shut out in this game. zach grage offensive scheme will not work against those kids and their DC.

This season is leaning on becoming Lowndes worst season since the 90s.

All I hope for the kids is that the entire coaching staff is gone next year and we bring in matt dubuc from CG.

On 9/19/2022 at 1:47 PM, Ga96 said:

For Lowndes 3star kevis thomas. Plays more like an unranked player won't expect much out of him this friday.

As for the U haul clique they come in with at least 3 truck loads of D1 transfers. Already posted that list so well just post the star rated players.

Kylan Fox- 4star (ATH)

As I said above there are a host of D1 players that in didn't listen due to then not being rated.

Simply fascinating.

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2022 at 2:47 PM, Ga96 said:

Kylan Fox- 4star (ATH)

96 you guys can do this. Their offense ain't all that and they play like sheep when they come to South Georgia.

I think Grange can pull this out.

3 hours ago, 67packer said:

96 you guys can do this. Their offense ain't all that and they play like sheep when they come to South Georgia.

I think Grange can pull this out.

Did you watch us last Friday ? I have 0 faith in this coaching staff. Only way when win is by forfeit. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1