Top Texas Games - Week 5

WILKINSON

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

it’s someone else’s b/c he said they had hachie top 10 (I have no idea what publication had hachie #10 in Texas and neither did the newsroom) 

my issue is keep it between you and your team.  That’s locker room stuff. 

True.  I think he just couldn’t hold it in, similar to a cheap shot post at one of us  and us trying to let it go :).  Think Concha Atticus past  or Atticus anyone past lol.  You know a reply is forthcoming.  

He looked quite angry not getting respect with a ranking… wears his heart on his sleeve for sure.  

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

True.  I think he just couldn’t hold it in, similar to a cheap shot post at one of us  and us trying to let it go :).  Think Concha Atticus past  or Atticus anyone past lol.  You know a reply is forthcoming.  

He looked quite angry not getting respect with a ranking… wears his heart on his sleeve for sure.  

He looked quite angry over fake news, I still haven’t found any ranking that had Hachie #10.  😂 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He looked quite angry over fake news, I still haven’t found any ranking that had Hachie #10.  😂 

Imagine… now I’m thinking fast times at ridgemont high.  The lie that led the HS team to a decisive win and numerous ambulance takeaways 😂 re: the “car accident”.   Clever work fellas.  Spiccoli :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

FRIDAY FINAL SCORES:

Austin Westlake 35, Lake Travis 20

Longview 21, Lancaster 13

DeSoto 42, Waxahachie 24

Rockwall 56, Rockwall-Heath 21

Parish Episcopal 24, China Spring 16

Arlington Martin 34, South Grand Prairie 21

Shadow Creek 24, Pearland 20

Frisco Wakeland 38, Frisco Lone Star 10

So I joke about them and they blowout Lone Star.

Did the new HS (Emerson) steal Line Star talent or something?

No problem bringing up to your team if you think it will motivate them. Not a good look to take a shot at Waxahachie ~”what have they done?…”. 

Also, one of the first times I can think of a Coach even acknowledge rankings much less dispute them in this kind of context. 

Lastly, what rankings are those? Studio guys got that shot in. 

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He should have had a problem with SFA a few weeks ago. They disrespected them.  

Off topic:

But this Daniels kid at KU you mentioned is in Sicko Mode right now.  Granted...it's Duke.  But ya not going 11-12 for 200 with 3 TDs against a lot of teams...in a Half.

Problem is...KU is SMALL.  Very lean...TOO lean.  They need a S&C Coach Pronto.

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Off topic:

But this Daniels kid at KU you mentioned is in Sicko Mode right now.  Granted...it's Duke.  But ya not going 11-12 for 200 with 3 TDs against a lot of teams...in a Half.

That kid is an incredible athlete Vick 2.0.  He's very explosive. A Cali kid 

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Off topic:

This is the impact of that kid.

On Thursday, Kansas announced that they have officially sold out all tickets at David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium for Saturday's game against the Blue Devils. It is the first sellout game since 2019 and only the second sellout in the past 13 seasons.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Jet sweeps countered the 10-1?

Literally ran through 2 or 3 Mustangs at a time and Mossed it another time or two. Also a hell of a b-ball player.

Sad to report that WOS might be on the decline from here on out though. They don't turn it around by the end of the year, things won't be pretty. People aren't happy right now. Word is some players are quitting the team.