Top Texas Games - Week 5

WILKINSON

21 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

You didn't miss "much."

Are games saved for any period of time on NFHS?  I’ve never noticed prior.  Hope so.  Scores are nice, but seeing the game and team composition and how they execute is also nice to view. I also dig seeing the various stadium fields.     

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This Katy team reminds me on the one that won the SC in ‘20.  They’re getting better n better each week.  

i was impressed with the speed of some of their guys: glass, Davis (didn’t play) and #20 on those PR/KR.  

Now I’ll watch 😂.  I have radar on posts with keyword “speed”.  I’m kidding. :) 

What a nice luxury to have with solid K/P returns, but also the flip side… a solid kicker who can boot a majority or all kickoffs into the end zone.  One mistake leaving it short can be costly with TX speed, for example.  

17 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Are games saved for any period of time on NFHS?  I’ve never noticed prior.  Hope so.  Scores are nice, but seeing the game and team composition and how they execute is also nice to view. I also dig seeing the various stadium fields.     

Now I’ll watch 😂.  I have radar on posts with keyword “speed”.  I’m kidding. :) 

What a nice luxury to have with solid K/P returns, but also the flip side… a solid kicker who can boot a majority or all kickoffs into the end zone.  One mistake leaving it short can be costly with TX speed, for example.  

Yes the games are archived on NFHS. I watched the Katy game early this morning. The first qtr was enough actually and the first play of the 3d qtr 

Katy’s starting RB didn’t play and he may be the fastest of the bunch 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Champa said:

Pretty uneventful night, but that's how district games work a lot of times.

A little surprised at Richmond Foster losing to Magnolia West 12 - 7. They'd been rolling and looking like a very good team in 5A.

I'm not...Magnolia West 2 losses last year was thier district showdown with College Station and against Ryan in the playoffs where they almost came back...

They're very capable...