Swamp GOTW #3 Augustine vs #2 Karr

steeler01

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Didn’t Longview beat Neville the year Neville won state and Longview flamed out in the 2nd or 3rd round? 

Dude I've been in Miami on business all week.  At the airport for flight back to DFW right now.  Will be in LA next week. Actually Cerritos on business. Man the Latina Honies in Miami is absolutely insane.  Now back to the regular scheduled program.  It's 16:15 and La. HS football still sucks.   Mrs. Doubtfire 😁 constantly spam threads with some random La footnote. That absolutely draws the interest of no one. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Dude I've been in Miami on business all week.  At the airport for flight back to DFW right now.  Will be in LA next week. Actually Cerritos on business. Man the Latina Honies in Miami is absolutely insane.  Now back to the regular scheduled program.  It's 16:15 and La. HS football still sucks.   Mrs. Doubtfire 😁 constantly spam threads with some random La footnote. That absolutely draws the interest of no one. 

Leaving before all that terrible weather is expected

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

😡 and no PM ?!  15 yards!  Alright, business comes first.  I’ll still need some time to get over this.  “Tito, pass me a tissue” Eddie Murphy live show years back on hbo I think.  

:)  Safe trip home DD 

• Thanks 1

Anyways. St Aug vs Edna Karr will have a free quality stream Saturday night at 6 PM.

I'll post the link Saturday being so many are interested in it.

I imagine they have a pretty good crowd at Tad Gormley stadium. My guess is around 15,000 or so. 

It will be one of the harder hitting games this year nationally.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways. St Aug vs Edna Karr will have a free quality stream Saturday night at 6 PM.

I'll post the link Saturday being so many are interested in it.

I imagine they have a pretty good crowd at Tad Gormley stadium. My guess is around 15,000 or so. 

How many will your GOTW have?

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It will be one of the harder hitting games this year nationally

Sure it will

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, whaa?

Evangel played 1A teams in 2006 for example.....they barely won the 1A title that year.

John Curtis was #2 nationally that year and #1 in La (2006) with Joe McKnight and company..... They crushed Hoover that year after spotting them 14 points.

SLC won a piece of the national championship in 2006.

I'm not playing this stupid game again.

13 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) Louisiana 1A District 1 1A 12-2 7-0 (1st) 12-0 46 10.7 106-59-1
WINS: #2009 St. John (Plaquemine, LA) (24-7), #2346 Kentwood (LA) (27-20), #3185 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (20-19), #3185 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (42-6), #5782 Haynesville (LA) (30-6), #5782 Haynesville (LA) (50-0), #8645 Plain Dealing (LA) (42-6), #10331 Hanson Memorial (Franklin, LA) (62-12), #10684 Logansport (LA) (56-7), #12486 Arcadia (LA) (50-0), #13343 Cotton Valley (LA) (44-6), #14161 Sarepta (LA) (45-0), LOSSES: #1 Carroll (Southlake, TX) (43-16), #38 Lufkin (TX) (24-14)

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Evangel played 1A teams in 2006 for example.....they barely won the 1A title that year.

John Curtis was #2 nationally that year and #1 in La (2006) with Joe McKnight and company..... The crushed Hoover that year after spotting them 14 points.

SLC won a piece of the national championship in 2006.

I'm not playing this stupid game again.

13 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) Louisiana 1A District 1 1A 12-2 7-0 (1st) 12-0 46 10.7 106-59-1
WINS: #2009 St. John (Plaquemine, LA) (24-7), #2346 Kentwood (LA) (27-20), #3185 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (20-19), #3185 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (42-6), #5782 Haynesville (LA) (30-6), #5782 Haynesville (LA) (50-0), #8645 Plain Dealing (LA) (42-6), #10331 Hanson Memorial (Franklin, LA) (62-12), #10684 Logansport (LA) (56-7), #12486 Arcadia (LA) (50-0), #13343 Cotton Valley (LA) (44-6), #14161 Sarepta (LA) (45-0), LOSSES: #1 Carroll (Southlake, TX) (43-16), #38 Lufkin (TX) (24-14)

ECA was put in 1A because Louisiana was tired of them winning 5A. They felt by them doing that, ECA would start being less desirable for football players. Nothing to do with them not being able to win 5A.

Funny, you like to use prior years to make a point.  2005 ECA was your state champ in 5A. They didn't get the chance to defend it

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

ECA was put in 1A because Louisiana was tired of them winning 5A. They felt by them doing that, ECA would start being less desirable for football players. Nothing to do with them not being able to win 5A.

Funny, you like to use prior years to make a point.  2005 ECA was your state champ in 5A. They didn't get the chance to defend it

No, it's funny I'm honest and you're not.

Adios amigos

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

th?id=OIP.0V-FWJPICaeNZ-zCzE2EewHaHa&pid=Api&P=0