Columbus 23 MNW 19 Final

RedZone

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're just making up that I "laughed" at somebody for saying that a QB was out.

Please quote me on that.

I won't hold my breath.

Holding your breath can be bad for your health. It's not recommended by most healthcare professionals.

You play by your own set of rules....

ย 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Prove it.

Again, I won't hold my breath given that you *never* deliver on anything.

He wants to bring up the Augustine game against Zachary

ย 

Holstein was injured in the 4th. Why was that game neckย and neck at that point?

ย 

Jokester

ย 

7 of thoseย 17 first half points came right before halftime with seconds left onย a Kickoff return

ย 

Holstein and the Zachary offense scored a whooping 10 points through 3 quarters

Screenshot_20220923_091706.jpg

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

He wants to bring up the Augustine game against Zachary

ย 

Holstein was injured in the 4th. Why was that game neckย and neck at that point?

ย 

Jokester

ย 

7 of thoseย 17 first half points came right before halftime with seconds left onย a Kickoff return

ย 

Holstein and the Zachary offense scored a whooping 10 points through 3 quarters

Screenshot_20220923_091706.jpg

That'sย  NOTย true either....

When Rummel lost to Escambia, FL 21-8 no one wanted to hear my exuses even though they were factsย Rummelย was down 2 studs, a kicker had 3 other startersย suspended for 2 weeks.

How may times has nolebob813 and attticus run with that score and how many times have those highlights/videos/threadsย been posted?......600 or 700 times.

Both ofย them are full of shit.

Koy Moore is now at Auburn (transferred to LSU,ย then Auburn)ย while Logan Diggs in at Notre Dame.....both playing.

ย 

"Playing without star receiver and USC commit Koy Moore (hamstring) and running back Logan Diggs (high ankle sprain), the Rummel offense sputtered outside of its opening drive and one big play in the second half."

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It is true. The fact of the matter is, I brought up facts before you claimed it right now.ย  So you just changed the game

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When Rummel lost to Escambia, FL 21-8 no one wanted to hear my exuses even though they were factsย Rummelย was down 2 studs, a kicker had 3 players suspended for 2 weeks.

How many was Zachary missing vs DFB?

Curtis Vs Escambia

Augustine vs Desoto

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When Rummel lost to Escambia, FL 21-8 no one wanted to hear my exuses even though they were factsย Rummelย was down 2 studs, a kicker had 3 players suspended for 2 weeks.

How may times has nolebob813 and attticus run with that score and how many times have those highlights/videos/threadsย been posted?......600 or 700 times.

Both ofย them are full of shit.

Koy Moore is now at Auburn (transferred to LSU,ย then Auburn)ย while Logan Diggs in at Notre Dame.....both playing.

ย 

"Playing without star receiver and USC commit Koy Moore (hamstring) and running back Logan Diggs (high ankle sprain), the Rummel offense sputtered outside of its opening drive and one big play in the second half."

Escambia would have never stopped Logan Diggsย and Koy Morre.

That's a rap...

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

It is true. The fact of the matter is, I brought up facts before you claimed it right now.ย  So you just changed the game

How many was Zachary missing vs DFB?

Curtis Vs Escambia

Augustine vs Desoto

You are as twisted as nolebob813 and atticus.

...3 highly irrelevant posters looking for respect.

Good luck with that.