Putin's days are numbered

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

go back to Wharton...Ukraine joining NATO is bad?!....LOL...who told you that?...Tucker...Josh Hawley?...you have no clue Don...🤡

Please explain the good idea behind antagonizing the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world - that lost tens of millions to invasion from the West in living memory - by putting an adversarial military power along over 1,400 miles of its western border.

Thankfully, I know you are too lazy and stupid to even attempt this fool's errand.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Please explain the good idea behind antagonizing the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world - that lost tens of millions to invasion from the West in living memory - by putting an adversarial military power along over 1,400 miles of its western border.

Thankfully, I know you are too lazy and stupid to even attempt this fool's errand.

"antagonizing"?!?!?....is that what it's called when someone invades your country under false pretenses and you fight back??...you lost your simple mind Don...too much Tucker...🥲

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"antagonizing"?!?!?....is that what it's called when someone invades your country under false pretenses and you fight back??...you lost your simple mind Don...too much Tucker...🥲

You can't answer the question.

You confirm yet again what a useless idiot you are.

Bye.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

go back to Wharton...Ukraine joining NATO is bad?!....LOL...who told you that?...Tucker...Josh Hawley?...you have no clue Don...🤡

Wharton?  Nice.  

Just listened to Jeremy Siegel on my fav financial show.  He’s always a good listen.  Interestingly, one of the panel guests often on the show took his class.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You can't answer the question.

You confirm yet again what a useless idiot you are.

Bye.

question??....you think it's Ukraine's fault they got invaded and we/they shouldn't "antagonize" Russia??...the aggressor??....you make no sense once again Don...time to throw the towel in Don...🤡

45 minutes ago, concha said:

Tucker Carlson doesn't think Putin is a good guy.

There is nothing wrong in questioning Ukraine's leadership (they ARE corrupt and far from pro democracy - see what has happened to anyone opposing Zelensky). 

And, interestingly enough, Ukraine DOES have a neo-nazi problem.

Any talk of Ukraine joining NATO was and is stupid.  In living memory, Russia has been invaded from the West resulting in the deaths of tens of millions. And it was hardly the first time it's happened. That is something that gets etched into the national psyche. 

Putin being a bad actor on the world stage does not make the Ukraine and its leadership a bunch of angels or require us to blindly worship, arm and fund them. It's OK and even advisable to ask questions.

You are aware that Ukraine chose to try to join Nato? Nobody forced them

You are also aware that Russia is untrustworthy... Vladolf Putler is a liar and will do what he sees fit no matter what because he's a dictator with extra steps... 

And you say theres nothing wrong with questioning Ukraine but Im not gonna question them when Russia is attacking unprovoked... 

And Im most definitely not gonna question anything after Crimea... 

Or do yall like to pretend the forceful annexation of Crimea didnt happen by Russian forces? 

You want them to roll over for Russia after all they've done. 

Theres no real Good angle for Russia here.... 

This is all about Putin's desire to more or less bring back the USSR

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You are aware that Ukraine chose to try to join Nato? Nobody forced them Not sure what you are missing.  Russia will not accept Ukraine joining NATO.  They have valid reasons to say "No, no, fuck no" - to the tune of tens of millions of dead Russians within living memory,

You are also aware that Russia is untrustworthy... Vladolf Putler is a liar and will do what he sees fit no matter what because he's a dictator with extra steps... I'm very aware, thanks.  None of this obviates the fact that Russia has very legitimate reasons to oppose an adversarial military alliance along 1,400+ miles of its western border.

And you say theres nothing wrong with questioning Ukraine but Im not gonna question them when Russia is attacking unprovoked...  The talk of Ukraine joining NATO is a provocation from the Russian point of view. So sayeth tens of millions of Russian corpses within living memory.

And Im most definitely not gonna question anything after Crimea...  Crimea happened, so stop thinking. Excellent.

Or do yall like to pretend the forceful annexation of Crimea didnt happen by Russian forces?  You are being a bit buffoonish suggesting that I'm pretending anything. I have suggested such dumbassery exactly zero times.

You want them to roll over for Russia after all they've done.  I've said... never.  When you have to make up fantasy points of view for others, you're not doing well.

Theres no real Good angle for Russia here.... 

This is all about Putin's desire to more or less bring back the USSR  Finally, an argument not without some substance. But the fact is that Ukraine in NATO talk not only is a legitimately zero tolerance proposal for Russia, it also provides excuses for Nutty Vladimir to do things like invade and annex.

See above.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

In years past?...FBI Director Ray told us the same thing when Trump was in office..

So your scale of reference goes back no more than 6 yrs?

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the right-wing nuts are the biggest threat to America...it's a fact

Hmmm, two years ago an 85 yr old man was observed (and video recorded) to be doing something that defied all logic.  Because a certain organization was made aware of this video but cannot fathom what was shown, and have been unsuccessful in obtaining what they consider a satisfactory explanation, they are scared and have taken to harassing him and the few folks he associates with.  Maybe he’s the biggest threat.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So your scale of reference goes back no more than 6 yrs?

Hmmm, two years ago an 85 yr old man was observed (and video recorded) to be doing something that defied all logic.  Because a certain organization was made aware of this video but cannot fathom what was shown, and have been unsuccessful in obtaining what they consider a satisfactory explanation, they are scared and have taken to harassing him and the few folks he associates with.  Maybe he’s the biggest threat.

the last 6 years would suffice as recent and to go back further would make no sense in IMO....85 yr.old man?...not sure what you're talking about.

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

85 yr.old man?...not sure what you're talking about.

That’s exactly the point.  Contrary to what you may think, not everything makes the news, especially if there is no justifiable basis and the exposure would likely result in public outcry. But, just go ahead and be content that you’re always being fed the whole story.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm worried about the "now".....not "then"....and there is a lot to worry about "now" when 1/3 of the country believes the BIG lie.

Why worry?  The election is over, Biden won, in what has been described by many as the cleanest election in US history.  Why do you care that 1/3 of the country doesn’t buy it?  Challenging election results has become a part of our election experience.   Gore, Hillary, Stacy Abhrams, Trump.  If you believe in the process, then you believe in the winner, no room for exception, right?

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I'm worried about the "now".....not "then"....and there is a lot to worry about "now" when 1/3 of the country believes the BIG lie.

The only big lie is the Russia hoax that was intentionally put out as an “insurance policy” to undermine Trumps presidency. 

You conspiracy theorists should have been banned from social media for peddling your baseless lies 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Why worry?  The election is over, Biden won, in what has been described by many as the cleanest election in US history.  Why do you care that 1/3 of the country doesn’t buy it?  Challenging election results has become a part of our election experience.   Gore, Hillary, Stacy Abhrams, Trump.  If you believe in the process, then you believe in the winner, no room for exception, right?

why worry?...you hear Trump lately...."the country won't stand for it if I get arrested" exc....he's rallying the troops already...and the troops are locked and loaded in case their idol gets arrested...that 1/3 are scary people...they have dismissed reality and are waiting for their marching orders from a crazy, desperate man....and there is nothing wrong with challenging an election...but you don't have insurrection to do it.

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only big lie is the Russia hoax that was intentionally put out as an “insurance policy” to undermine Trumps presidency. 

You conspiracy theorists should have been banned from social media for peddling your baseless lies 

Reminds me of a line from a Dylan ballad titled Joey.

”The police department hounded him, called him Mr. Smith”

”They got him on conspiracy, they were never sure who with”. 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

why worry?...you hear Trump lately....the country won't stand for it if I get arrested exc....he's rallying the troops already...and the troops are locked and loaded in case their idol gets arrested...that 1/3 are scary people...they have dismissed reality and are waiting for their marching orders from a crazy, desperate man.

Wow, those scare tactics are really working.  Locked and loaded troops😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.  What’s even worse, I’ll bet none of em are wearing masks either.  OMG, they’re trying to blend in with everyone else. 😂😂😂😂😂😂  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Wow, those scare tactics are really working.  Locked and loaded troops😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.  What’s even worse, I’ll bet none of em are wearing masks either.  OMG, they’re trying to blend in with everyone else. 😂😂😂😂😂😂  

scare tactics?.....was 1-6-21 scary in your world?.....it was in mine...or were they just tourists looking for a good time?..🙄

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

scare tactics?.....was 1-6-21 scary in your world?.....it was in mine...or were they just tourists looking for a good time?..🙄

If it had such scare potential, why wasn’t additional security brought in as per recommended?  Was that really because of concern over the “police state optics”, or was someone counting on the situation getting out of hand enough to generate the fear?  If Congress was really in danger, I’m sure the Capitol Police would have shot a lot more people.  If the demonstrators were really trying to overthrow the government, they would have shot their way in. 
In my world, it was a demonstration gone out of hand, not unlike what we saw in Portland, Seattle, and numerous other cities the prior summer.  
Man, what are you gonna be like when we are faced with a real existential crisis?  I’m glad you don’t know some of the stuff I do, you would be a wreck.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, On2whls said:

If it had such scare potential, why wasn’t additional security brought in as per recommended?  Was that really because of concern over the “police state optics”, or was someone counting on the situation getting out of hand enough to generate the fear?  If Congress was really in danger, I’m sure the Capitol Police would have shot a lot more people.  If the demonstrators were really trying to overthrow the government, they would have shot their way in. 
In my world, it was a demonstration gone out of hand, not unlike what we saw in Portland, Seattle, and numerous other cities the prior summer.  
Man, what are you gonna be like when we are faced with a real existential crisis?  I’m glad you don’t know some of the stuff I do, you would be a wreck.

Why are you treating him like he has any ability at all to critically think or reason?

Has he ever given you a glimmer of hope that he is capable of such?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Why are you treating him like he has any ability at all to critically think or reason?

It probably is a waste of time.  I’m thinking he’s lived far too sheltered a life and never spent any time outside his own personal comfort zone.  I suppose it’s an easier path to accept convention than to challenge it.  

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

"a demonstration that got out of hand".....no it wasn't a demonstration....they had a purpose/mission....to stop the counting of electoral votes and have Trump become Pres....a far cry from summer protests....the world watched in horror as a group of brain washed morons tried taking the country over by use of force....it was well coordinated and they had Trump's blessings...

"external crisis"??:...no problem....believe it or not we're all Americans....even the nutty 1/3 of Trumpers and if and when united "there is nothing to fear...but fear itself"...our biggest threat are right wing nut jobs...our own FBI tells us that...the kind of nuts that love Trump and want to show how Patriotic they are...like the guy with the nail gun going into an FBI office...sad times!

8 hours ago, concha said:

"critically think or reason"...LOL..coming from you?!....please Don!....so the Capital protesters didn't have a purpose?...a mission that day?...like to stop the electoral vote count Don??...naaa...it was the exact same thing we saw all summer...right??....WRONG...🤡

and tell us all again how/why Ukraine joining NATO is bad...critical thinking?!?..LOL.🙄

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

It probably is a waste of time.  I’m thinking he’s lived far too sheltered a life and never spent any time outside his own personal comfort zone.  I suppose it’s an easier path to accept convention than to challenge it.  

"sheltered life"??....LOL...I'm a New Yorker pal...I'm sure I could teach you many things...believe me....😉