Week 6 pick em

Cossacks

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Those games were played yesterday. Might want to consider making those your 1 and 2 pointers.

Thanks, just  saw that as well. In all honesty I didn’t advertise the burns game being Thursday so with as fluid as this week been we are definitely going to follow “spirit of the law” and the honor system for the picks this week.

57 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Thanks, just  saw that as well. In all honesty I didn’t advertise the burns game being Thursday so with as fluid as this week been we are definitely going to follow “spirit of the law” and the honor system for the picks this week.

"This week" 

But next week we going raw dog wild west out here

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2022 at 3:27 PM, Cossacks said:

Here are the games for week 6. A pretty wide mix of games and it can’t be just the big states every week so a couple smaller states (Utah, Wash, Mass, Michigan, SC) have some intriguing top 20 match ups so they get the nod. Got these out early to give plenty of time.

Of course I still like the “F you guys” matchups in Ohio, New Jersey (really what DBP team shows up this week  🤷‍♂️ , no clue for me). And Florida and Georgia games that look like toss ups to me as well. Deadline will be Friday at 6:00 PM eastern. Good luck.

10 - King Phillip Regional (MA)

9 - AHP (FL) 

8 - O’Dea (WA) 

7 - Skyridge (UT)

6 - Archbishop Moeller (OH)

5 - Catholic Central (MI) 

4 - Male (KY)

3 - St. Peter’s Prep (NJ)

2 - Byrnes (SC)

1 - Blessed Trinity (GA)

Scorestream Link

On 9/30/2022 at 8:05 AM, FreeBird said:

Embarrassing, I always pick blessed Trinity and they always Fuckin lose

They lost their head coach and one of their star players to Colquitt during the past off season. Not that it would have made a difference on Thursday night, but...

Also, not usually a good bet to take a really small school team in Georgia against a much higher classification. They get dragged. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They lost their head coach and one of their star players to Colquitt during the past off season. Not that it would have made a difference on Thursday night, but...

Also, not usually a good bet to take a really small school team in Georgia against a much higher classification. They get dragged. 

Collins Hill wants to know your location

• dntn31 unpinned this topic