Stay safe you Florida swamp rats . Tampa area in the crosshairs.

HooverOutlaw

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

We are hunkered down with all the toilet paper in the world. Can shit all day long. 

It's gonna miss north of yall and hit Cedar Key/Suwannee/Steinhatchee/Keaton Beach it looks like. Hard to say this early. The models are usually pretty close a week out though. 

Hopefully it doesn't ride up the coast line through there and goes ahead and turns in so it weakens faster. 

Well, this morning they have narrowed it to where it does look more like Tampa Bay. 

At least it will spend less time on the gulf so less strengthening. Good luck hoarding shit paper.  Just don't go buying all the fucking bottled water when you have survived off three mountain dews a day for the last 10 years! If you do, make sure you get the Dasani and leave the good shit for the rest of us. xD 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, this morning they have narrowed it to where it does look more like Tampa Bay. 

At least it will spend less time on the gulf so less strengthening. Good luck hoarding ahit paper.  Just don't go buying all the fucking bottles water when you have survived off three mountain dews a day for the last 10 years! If you do, make sure you get the Dasani and leave the good sgit for the rest of us. xD 

Dasani is what they give you on the elevator down to hell as a reminder of all the bad things you did in your life 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

At least it will spend less time on the gulf so less strengthening. Good luck hoarding ahit paper.  Just don't go buying all the fucking bottles water when you have survived off three mountain dews a day for the last 10 years! If you do, make sure you get the Dasani and leave the good sgit for the rest of us. xD 

Haha that’s true. I did see a bunch of big ole mother fuckers in Walmart with 4 cases of water underneath their cases of soda. Like bitch you haven’t drank a sip of water since you were in the pool and accidentally swallowed some 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

At least it will spend less time on the gulf so less strengthening. Good luck hoarding shit paper.  Just don't go buying all the fucking bottled water when you have survived off three mountain dews a day for the last 10 years! If you do, make sure you get the Dasani and leave the good shit for the rest of us. xD 

Mountain Dew and TP go hand in hand 😂.  

• Haha 1

Last year when Hurricane Ida hit NOLA/Louisiana nolebob813 called Edna Karr a pussy and tried to sell there were actually hotel rooms here in NOLA for the game with AHP, FL that was canceled. He claimed Edna Karr was afraid, a pussy and his normal adolescent bullshit.... That's the sort of stuff I have to put up with. When the newspaper article came out actually reporting there wasn't a room to be found in Metro NOLA he changed his story 

Let's just say I hope this hurricane doesn't level Tampa, but I hope it knocks the electricity and the power grid out for 3 1/2 years!!!!

I wont miss a minutes sleep.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Last year when Hurricane Ida hit NOLA/Louisiana nolebob813 called Edna Karr a pussy and tried to sell there were actually hotel rooms here in NOLA for the game with AHP, FL that was canceled. He claimed Edna Karr was afraid, a pussy and his normal adolescent bullshit.... That's the sort of stuff I have to put up with. When the newspaper article came out actually reporting there wasn't a room to be found in Metro NOLA he changed his story 

Let's just say I hope this hurricane doesn't level Tampa, but I hope it knocks the electricity and the power grid out for 3 1/2 years!!!!

I wont miss a minutes sleep.

It avoided us completely. Just looks like the grass got watered. Saved money on running the sprinklers. Just pray for the people who are affected. Try and not be a piece of shit just once in your life. 

• Like 1