Pray for Tua Tagovailoa

SeaShells21

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Maybe you should call in to some of them and tell them how stupid they are because ole AtticusFinch knows everything. lol

Done.

I also have to just reiterate how ironic it is that the person saying that he doctors should be trusted (me) is being accused of claiming to know everything by people making declarative statements despite having no expertise.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Huh?

You're statement about a head injury causing the end of Thursday football literally makes no sense since a head injury can occur on any given play during a football game.

I said could trigger. Meaning there was already opposition but with this thing going viral as they say, something may happen. Like the NFLPA would have enough behind them to address it more vigorously and ultimately put an end to the Thursday games. Which is pretty much what a former NFL player and former NFLPA player rep was saying this AM but of course you know more than he does.  I forgot everything has to be spelled out to the T for you or you run wild with your spin and rude takes. Carry on 

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

. I don't think you even read or attempt to understand anything that other people post.

Yours? not so much I know your only purpose here is to agitate and name call so you feel better about yourself. I don't even believe you believe half the shit you say as you just like to take an opposing position and fire off at people. No biggie that's your thing. You do you. Just know no one really gives a shit what you think. 

7 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

but of course you know more than he does.

😄

You're claiming to know better than the doctors who evaluated Tua on Sunday and the ones who treated him last night.

But I cite the collective bargaining agreement that the union signed agreeing to Thursday Night Football and somehow I'm the crazy arrogant one.

10 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I forgot everything has to be spalled out to the T for you or you run wild with your spin and rude takes. Carry on 

You clowns are literally telling doctors that were present that they're wrong with no evidence and yet when I provide you a written collective bargaining agreement I'm "spinning."

😄

• Haha 1

They brought up going back to grass for outdoor stadiums…a few ex players were talking about field turf being just a layer above concrete.

anyone see the artificial turf back in the day? Three Rivers…Astrodome…..that was like a bed sheet over a concrete slab….didn’t hear many issues back then. Is it bigger faster stronger now vs then?

btw I’m all for grass fields.

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They brought up going back to grass for outdoor stadiums…a few ex players were talking about field turf being just a layer above concrete.

anyone see the artificial turf back in the day? Three Rivers…Astrodome…..that was like a bed sheet over a concrete slab….didn’t hear many issues back then. Is it bigger faster stronger now vs then?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/156322-49ers-deebo-samuel-among-nfl-players-calling-artificial/

Tua wobbled off the field last week, and, watching the video, idgaf what a doctor said after, that guy was wobbling because his ass was dizzy. 

He may have recovered well enough to pass protocol from some independent doc, but his ass is the one that got back on the field on a short week anyway.  I heard what his mouth said, and I see what the independent doc said, but, I also know what I saw. The three things simply don't all line up. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I recall the turf at the Vet having issues.

“The frozen tundra” or dirt/grass stuck in your helmet. The muddy games.  Old time hockey, Eddie Shore!  :) (slapshot).  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I recall the turf at the Vet having issues.

“The frozen tundra” or dirt/grass stuck in your helmet. The muddy games.  Old time hockey, Eddie Shore!  :) (slapshot).  

What I AM IRONMAN seems incapable of understanding is that we didn't hear about these issues because head injuries weren't understood or taken seriously back then.

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The Vet I believe had seams split apart…some player blew his knee because of that 

Yup and with respect to the PA fans here, that’s so fricking Philly.  :)   

C’mon, batteries tossing and throwing ice balls at Santa Claus?  Cheering when Irvin got hurt?   They had a great announcing crew with Ashburn and Kalas I believe it was on wphl? Going back many years here.  We received many tv broadcasts of the Phils years back as I’m sure you did too.  
Thinking deeper (I smell smoke), there were two Philly channels that aired sports.  Flyers and 76ers games were on also.  

I have a Friends at Vet story to share, but I need to make picks!  

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

"I don't give a fuck about reality, man!"

You don't recover from a concussion in 30 minutes, Einstein.

🤡

You nearly stumbled upon some truth.

Your unqualified eyes aren't capable of diagnosing a concussion from your couch.

It took your dumb ass three posts to reply to my one. What a weird dude you are. xD

Reality is, that cat Tua got up, shook his head and wobbled off the field. There is video of it. He never grabbed his back. He wobbled like a drunk. 

That's reality. 

Just as much reality as it took you three posts to reply to my one. 

• Like 1

I dont really care if the dude plays with the back of his skull smashed in. That's his dumb ass. Football is dangerous. Bad shit happens. Happened to him two games in a row. 

Idk of he had a concussion per whatever the protocol is or not. I can't say. I can say he wobbled like a drunk off the field last week. 

Was he concussed last night? Idk. He drew up like a head injured person. I know that just like I know he wobbled off the field like a drunk last week. Concussion or no concussion.