SFA 22 at Kahuku 15 F

DevilDog

• DevilDog changed the title to SFA vs Kahuka Live 8 - 15. 8:54 4th
  • dntn31 changed the title to SFA 22 at Kahuku 15 F

Kahuku is for real this year. They let the game slip away. Not bad for a little old public school.

SFA is going to have their hands full with IMG this year. Considering how both teams have played so far, and the revenge factor from last year, I think they are going to have to be lucky to stay within 2 TDs of the Ascenders.

38 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Kahuku is for real this year. They let the game slip away. Not bad for a little old public school.

SFA is going to have their hands full with IMG this year. Considering how both teams have played so far, and the revenge factor from last year, I think they are going to have to be lucky to stay within 2 TDs of the Ascenders.

They have been lucky to win a couple of their games this year so far.. Might be something to the fallen player and divine intervention thing..just saying of course

SFA won't even be tested again until the IMG game though.. Someone is going to do everything he can to promote that game as a MNC game..$$$$

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Someone is going to do everything he can to promote that game as a MNC game..$$$$

You know you're credible when you invoke "I won't drop them until they lose." Tell me you don't anything about evaluating football without telling me you don't know anything about evaluating football. 😂

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

You know you're credible when you invoke "I won't drop them until they lose." Tell me you don't anything about evaluating football without telling me you don't know anything about evaluating football. 😂

What is funny he uses the argument they are the only team to beat 4 top 70 teams but the same ranking site that has those teams ranked there has SFA @ 7.  lol  Can't believe someone hasn't call him on that one yet

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

IMG has only faced ONE team even somewhat on par with SFA and they lost, IMG is no threat to SFA

22 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

The fact you are determined to hype up IMG as unbeatable when they HAVE been beaten tells me a lot too! If only IMG had played the schedule of SFA they probably would have 3 losses by now

#PlayTheBest #CompetitionExposesFrauds

7 minutes ago, TruthSerum said:

People so sure that IMG is this unbeatable team, they aren't now and they have never been that. Look at IMG schedule this year compared to some past years. St Thomas More, American collegiate, down East and Phenix City teams? 

Who exactly has IMG beaten that's even within 2 tiers of SFA?

Not saying IMG is an unbeatable team or have had a good schedule but SFAs schedule isnt exactly full of world beaters.

What do you think IMGs record would be with SFAs schedule?

21 minutes ago, TruthSerum said:

The fact you are determined to hype up IMG as unbeatable when they HAVE been beaten tells me a lot too!

When did I say IMG was unbeatable? I just said they would beat SFA. There are probably 5-7 teams this year that would or should be favored to beat SFA.

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

Dang it, almost had em… a few more verses of Tiny Bubbles and who knows!   

This adds more luster to SJB’s performance vs Kahuku.  SJB was physical and executed a solid game plan.  

5246927F-9E6A-43C1-BD96-E71D57CBDF37.jpeg

11 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

None of that was needed. Anyway, Kahuku fan base is true class.

Indeed they are.  The look of their fan base after scoring a TD vs SJB would make one think they took the lead. 👍🏻

Also added a mention about SJB after your reply was cued up.  This obviously adds clout to SJB’s well executed game plan vs Kahuku.  

Just now, dntn31 said:

SJB's first team defense has given up 10 points through 6 games. We'll see if that changes next week. 🙃

From what I have seen Bosco wins next week. MD has been better tested by Gorman and Cen10, but Bosco has definitely looked more impressive overall.

I don’t know what team played JSerra last night!

26 minutes ago, Svargas19 said:

Not saying IMG is an unbeatable team or have had a good schedule but SFAs schedule isnt exactly full of world beaters.

What do you think IMGs record would be with SFAs schedule?

I would say they would have lost 2/3 in the slate of ESL, Kahuku and Dutch Fork so far 

IMG struggled and needed to pull ahead in the 4th quarter against Phenix City who isn't even as strong as some of Phenix City stronger teams of a few years ago, IMG seems vulnerable this year and will likely not finish with a top 50 win when they lose to SFA but probably still end up top 10 in the country because these national sites want to promote their kids for the national signing day routine

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

When did I say IMG was unbeatable? I just said they would beat SFA. There are probably 5-7 teams this year that would or should be favored to beat SFA.

And I could argue more who would be able to beat IMG, either you are hoping SFA loses for whatever reason or you just see IMG far too highly than the 2022 team deserves

People can make any excuse they want for why IMG lost to Miami Central but Miami Central is the only elite team they have played this year and is the closest team to SFA on the rest of their schedule

IMG scheduled significantly lighter this year than in the past