SFA 22 at Kahuku 15 F

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

img is facing a serious problem that I believe sfa will eventually face and all the cheaters like sjb and mater dump will face. 

Eventually kids will look at the next level and see that those schools do next to nothing compared to just playing at their local school. Case in point 2 4stars chose to go to Valdosta instead of img. The only reason 1 is at img now is because of the ghsa. 

A public school coming off of a losing season was a better option in those kids eyes than img. I look forward to seeing that trend continue and see the kids stay home. Play for your school and community that's you are supposed to. 

Probably because despite IMG having more resources they haven't really set themselves apart like they should have even against teams in their own home state 

For the facilities and resources they have they shouldn't be out conditioned by any public school in Florida but that has seemingly been apparent in some of these matchups even if IMG in some cases were able to escape a loss, this time they weren't able to rely on talent to escape Miami Central like the previous time they played 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dntn31 said:

This is a terrible take and shows that you didn't watch either game. 

SJB could have scored 70 on Amat if they really wanted. Starters were pulled at half. SJB played  pretty much 3 full quarters against Kahuku with the first team. Kahuku beats Amat 10/10.

Yes, there is no reason to waste my time watching SJB play a bunch of Tomato Cans that have no chance of beating them while they Duck SFA and BG…..

Sorry but the numbers say Kahuku = Bishop Amat…. 🤣

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

they Duck SFA and BG

Your source for that is the same guy that just banned you right? We all know how trustworthy that source is.

20 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Sorry but the numbers say Kahuku = Bishop Amat

I can see why you went 6-4 in the pickem this week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Your source for that is the same guy that just banned you right? We all know how trustworthy that source is.

I can see why you went 6-4 in the pickem this week.

Good Points!…. 🤣

But in my Defense, the BG info was from this Board not GSB and 6-4 is 60% so that means I am right “Most of The Time”…. 🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

You act as if he's not actively posting here with alts

HA!!… Good Point!…. 🤣

I am going with what @Antt posted who has always seemed to be a reliable BG poster….  And when I posted it on GSB’s site he said it never happened…. So that is why I am confident it’s true…. 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Sorry but the numbers say Kahuku = Bishop Amat…. 🤣

You can’t only judge things by a daisy chain. What do your eyes tell you? Kahuku is a pretty good team, and better than Amat IMO. It’s a damn shame they grabbed defeat from the hands of victory last night. They should have beaten SFA.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

You can’t only judge things by a daisy chain. What do your eyes tell you? Kahuku is a pretty good team, and better than Amat IMO. It’s a damn shame they grabbed defeat from the hands of victory last night. They should have beaten SFA.

He has to attempt to justify his incessant whining about SJB's scheduling. Admitting that Kahuku is actually a good team threatens his fragile worldview. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

He has to attempt to justify his incessant whining about SJB's scheduling. Admitting that Kahuku is actually a good team threatens his fragile worldview. 

I don’t think that Negro ducks completion. However, the past 3-4 years they unfortunately have not played a marquee opponent despite playing a lot of OOS games against good, but not great, teams. 
The issue is the optics because Bosco’s 2 best OOS teams they ever played, Gorman and STA, both beat them. So people say Negro will no longer play OOS teams of that caliber. I don’t really believe that, even though you have to admit on the surface that is what it looks like.

14 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I don’t think that Negro ducks completion. However, the past 3-4 years they unfortunately have not played a marquee opponent despite playing a lot of OOS games against good, but not great, teams. 
The issue is the optics because Bosco’s 2 best OOS teams they ever played, Gorman and STA, both beat them. So people say Negro will no longer play OOS teams of that caliber. I don’t really believe that, even though you have to admit on the surface that is what it looks like.

B***S***

Oscar Smith, East St. Louis, Kahuku, Miami Central, Don Bosco Prep, Mililani (2x), Good Counsel, Liberty, DeMatha, Timpview, St. Johns, Dorsey, Garces (2x), Chaminade (2x), Paramount, Alemany, Bishop Amat, Allen, Sierra Canyon.

These teams are tier 2, 3, and 4 teams. Miami Central and St. Johns are the only two quality opponents that could argue being bottom Tier 1.

From the looks of it, Thing 2 is ducking the best competition available and are settling.

We won’t forget Negro calling out Texas for supposedly doing nothing but playing cupcakes and not stepping out of their comfort zone. 

#TexasHasScheduledBetterCompetitonThanThing2

Now, it’s kind of looking like the tables have turned;

Bosco and Negro have not bothered to play or attempt to schedule one Tier 1 opponent since getting their butts kicked by Tate Martell and The Bishop.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

B***S***

Oscar Smith, East St. Louis, Kahuku, Miami Central, Don Bosco Prep, Mililani (2x), Good Counsel, Liberty, DeMatha, Timpview, St. Johns, Dorsey, Garces (2x), Chaminade (2x), Paramount, Alemany, Bishop Amat, Allen, Sierra Canyon.

These teams are tier 2, 3, and 4 teams. Miami Central and St. Johns are the only two quality opponents that could argue being bottom Tier 1.

From the looks of it, Thing 2 is ducking the best competition available and are settling.

We won’t forget Negro calling out Texas for supposedly doing nothing but playing cupcakes and not stepping out of their comfort zone. 

#TexasHasScheduledBetterCompetitonThanThing2

Now, it’s kind of looking like the tables have turned;

Bosco and Negro have not bothered to play or attempt to schedule one Tier 1 opponent since getting their butts kicked by Tate Martell and The Bishop.

As I said, those are good teams, a couple are very good. Some were mediocre at best. None of them were Tier I when Bosco played them.

MD in the past few years has played IMG, SFA, and Gorman. All these teams were national top 4 teams at the time. I don’t even list Duncanville even though they were pretty good. I am talking specifically about the very best national teams at the  time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Kahuku blocks punt.  1st and goal.  1st play TD. That fanbase is insane.  They also played SJB tough in Cali.  Is this the best public School?  MD kids playing a game at 3:30a.m. back home.  Kahuku 62 - 1 at home.

I liked Kahuku before the season started and ranked them high. Then dropped them too far after losing to SJB. I knew they were better. It will be corrected in this week's poll. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2022 at 8:18 AM, TruthSerum said:

I would say they would have lost 2/3 in the slate of ESL, Kahuku and Dutch Fork so far 

IMG struggled and needed to pull ahead in the 4th quarter against Phenix City who isn't even as strong as some of Phenix City stronger teams of a few years ago, IMG seems vulnerable this year and will likely not finish with a top 50 win when they lose to SFA but probably still end up top 10 in the country because these national sites want to promote their kids for the national signing day routine

Bump 

• Like 1