Catholic Memorial (West Roxbury, MA) #21 Nationally Per "calpreps".

RedZone

.....calpreps cannot be taken seriously like 99.75% of this forum.

Catholic Memorial #21 right above Colquitt County.

21 Catholic Memorial (West Roxbury, MA)   team preview   trend Massachusetts Catholic 2 3-0 0-0 1-0 68.6 10.4 6-6
WINS: #1856 Bishop Hendricken (Warwick, RI) (48-6), #2411 La Salle Academy (Providence, RI) (47-7), #5628 Algonquin Regional (Northborough, MA) (46-0), LOSSES: none
22 Colquitt County (Norman Park, GA)   team preview   trend Georgia AAAAAAA Region 1 AAAAAAA 6-0 0-0 0-0 68.1 33.4 17-15
WINS: #44 Cedar Grove (Ellenwood, GA) (39-17), #71 Lee County (Leesburg, GA) (48-27), #753 Stockbridge (GA) (29-0), #799 Lincoln (Tallahassee, FL) (30-7), #2437 Tift County (Tifton, GA) (41-13), #4023 Deerfield Beach (FL) (37-0), LOSSES: none

The real crime is having Catholic,LA ranked 47th nationally and they almost lost a miracle game against the 1,391st team in the country. Carver Alabama. Remember I said watch out for those Alabama teams. Shades Valley crushed Louisiana state champ Acadiana 39-21 a few years back 

LOL. Even when Louisiana teams win, they lose. 42-36 against the 1,391st team? SMDH 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The real crime is having Catholic,LA ranked 47th nationally and they almost lost a miracle game against the 1,391st team in the country. 

That's one of the main reasons this thread was started.

To avoid the embarrassment of the probable second best team in Louisiana almost losing to a not-top-30 Alabama team.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's one of the main reasons this thread was started.

To avoid the embarrassment of the probable second best team in Louisiana almost losing to a not-top-30 Alabama team.

You are always so wrong, man...... You ever get tired of being wrong???

Catholic was up by three scores with about 6 minutes left. I don't know what happened after that and I really don't care all that much.

You're just mad because Calpreps absolutely SUCKS and that's the only thing you have going for you. Because you don't know Jack shit!

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You cared enough to start this thread so I'd say you cared a 

Show me where I mentioned Catholic-BR in my original post??? That's what I thought. We question teams rankings every day on this forum.

If you don't have any insight on why this team is #21 in the nation with that SOS and those wins, just do yourself a favor and shut up.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Oh, I'm sorry.

As a normal person I assumed that when you said "Catholic" it was referring to the team in the title of the thread you're posting in.

No one even knows what you're talking about, but you did manage to get another post in. I'm sure 50 more will follow now.