I GOT A FEELING!

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Is that innuendo?

More a swing and a miss :), similar to how the Mets did last nt.   I thought initially your title header was referencing the big series this weekend, but nope.  🏈   Hey I see Michigan winning with 1:37 left.  Still time to F up.  It’s Michigan.  When it hits 0 I’ll relax fully.  

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

28-0 with backup qb .

Bryce is going to be fine. Still in full pads helmet on and cheering on his teammates. Not saying he could’ve gone again today but no need to risk anything up 28 points. Anyway, back up needs some polish on the ball but he is an athletic freak. I just saw this video of him hang cleaning 335 pounds. Anyone that’s done hang cleans in the gym knows how impressive this is. Lineman type strength. 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bryce is going to be fine. Still in full pads helmet on and cheering on his teammates. Not saying he could’ve gone again today but no need to risk anything up 28 points. Anyway, back up needs some polish on the ball but he is an athletic freak. I just saw this video of him hang cleaning 335 pounds. Anyone that’s done hang cleans in the gym knows how impressive this is. Lineman type strength. 

I think Milroe starts vs AM.  Give Bryce a week to rest and heal.