Cedar Grove Saints

Rufus69

Durn...Just Durn !!!!

I told you fellers CG had some athletes.  Add to that...they can hold up in a scrap as well...(Smile).  One of their guys threw a punch at one of Colquitt's defensive backs.  And didn't even get ejected.  Things got worse when the Colquitt player yelled..."you punch like a girl !!!!".

Georgia football.  Let'em Play....

35-13 Sains over Saint Johns Cadets D.C.

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That is a good win. A small public beating down some private in DC who gets the pick of the litter in all Washington DC and the surrounding area

I wouldn't say pick of the litter.. They compete with Good Counsel, DeMatha, Gonzaga (to some degree) and of course now SFA. But yes the area is rich in talent all around the DC beltway. 

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Durn...Just Durn !!!!

I told you fellers CG had some athletes.  Add to that...they can hold up in a scrap as well...(Smile).  One of their guys threw a punch at one of Colquitt's defensive backs.  And didn't even get ejected.  Things got worse when the Colquitt player yelled..."you punch like a girl !!!!".

Georgia football.  Let'em Play....

35-13 Sains over Saint Johns Cadets D.C.

Rufus>>

They got in a fight with SJC also.. feisty fellers they are. At least one got ejected though

Put Em Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

SJC threw more punches and had more guys tossed... if you have Flo its at 23:31 of the second replay video. SJC kinda started it throwing a guy down that was way out of bounds on CG bench..then all hell broke loose. A play earlier SJC took a real cheap shot at CG QB long after he slid and was down. SJC had another unsportsmanlike on their last position as well before CG got the ball... SJC was the one losing their cool

#15 of SJC ran up behind a dude with a towel over his head trying to pull his teammate back and sucker punched him then ran ran back behind his team.. What a punk  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I wouldn't say pick of the litter.. They compete with Good Counsel, DeMatha, Gonzaga (to some degree) and of course now SFA. But yes the area is rich in talent all around the DC beltway. 

So 5 teams get to share all the talent from 5 million plus? And this isn’t some high populated area that’s not good at football like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, or New York City. This is stud central. More dudes than a Red Zone party. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Cedar grove would be state champs in almost all of Florida classifications.

Sure they would dumbass. Just like Chaminade would in Georgia. They beat 6A state champ Buford so we know for sure they would win classes 1-6A in GA. And I would have given them a shot against Collins Hill last year given the fact that some random Washington state team chopped them down 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

So 5 teams get to share all the talent from 5 million plus? And this isn’t some high populated area that’s not good at football like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, or New York City. This is stud central. More dudes than a Red Zone party. 

There is more than those 5 teams that are good in the area. Those are just the ranked privates. but yeah plenty to go around

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Cedar grove would be state champs in almost all of Florida classifications.

Did you completely forget that last year your 4A champ got destroyed twice by non champs from Florida and South Carolina, your 6A champ got beat at home by a 3A Florida team and your 7A champ got beat by a team called Graham Cracker KaPowow from Washington state. So chill with a false bravado please

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

As for Florida wouldn't SJC's 35-13 loss to CG kinda ruin one of Chaminade's signature wins 35-28 over SJB?  For rankings and what not. Definitely would knock their SOS I assume.

If you didn’t watch the game I guess. And that wasn’t their signature win. AHP was. And you would have to ask the coach for Chaminade if it ruined their win against SJC or not 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you didn’t watch the game I guess. And that wasn’t their signature win. AHP was. And you would have to ask the coach for Chaminade if it ruined their win against SJC or not 

I said one of. Not the.. and I was only talking in terms of ranking... of course the coach enjoys any win..pay more attention to the language before you fire off..lol  I also am aware Chaminade took the gas off too early and the game vs SJC really wasn't as close as the score indicates