Bergen catholic 31 vs Sloppy Joes 21

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to The Great St. Joseph Vs bergen catholic Nursery Week
4 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

not a shot   SJR will be up for this game and I don't see them being capable of handling both of SJR's RBs  

I just don’t see how Bergen can lose twice back to back,  they should be playing with a chip on thier shoulder this week, we’ll see how fired up BC comes out

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I just don’t see how Bergen can lose twice back to back,  they should be playing with a chip on thier shoulder this week, we’ll see how fired up BC comes out

•  

Look this is from conversations with a couple of people close to the team but right now the feeling is some of the top kids might have checked out mentally. Overreaction?? Maybe. But I have said this repeatedly over the years that we sometimes forget that these are high school kids and the constant never ending season does takes its toll. Saturday will be a gut check game for this team. If they fail to rise to the occasion I'm afraid we could have a repeat of 2019 when they collapsed in the 2nd half of the season.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

•  

Look this is from conversations with a couple of people close to the team but right now the feeling is some of the top kids might have checked out mentally. Overreaction?? Maybe. But I have said this repeatedly over the years that we sometimes forget that these are high school kids and the constant never ending season does takes its toll. Saturday will be a gut check game for this team. If they fail to rise to the occasion I'm afraid we could have a repeat of 2019 when they collapsed in the 2nd half of the season.

I’m to busy to focus watching bergens game, how bad is BCs QBs that they only scored 7 points

7 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

•  

Or this could be a repeat of 2018. One bad game against Peters but everything went well after that; until the skies opened up at MetLife.

19 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Or this could be a repeat of 2018. One bad game against Peters but everything went well after that; until the skies opened up at MetLife.

BC lost when they made SJR wait in the rain for an extra 10 mins prior to kickoff....go back and watch the beginning of the game ...look at the SJR sideline when BC came out....game was over....those were some pissed off dudes up and down that sideline at Giants Stadium  !!!!

IMO this is a huge game for SJR....2 weeks to prepare...high octane offense....QB settling in....Marangi needs to get help for the Defense....hopefully Willis will play both ways all game...SJR needs a win ....and I believe they can get it.  

28 - 21 SJR !!!!!

• FreeBird changed the title to The Great St. Joseph 0 Vs bergen catholic Nursery 0 Q1
  • FreeBird changed the title to The Great St. Joseph 7 Vs bergen catholic Nursery 21 Q1
  • FreeBird changed the title to Bergen catholic running clock vs Sloppy Joes
  • FreeBird changed the title to Bergen catholic 31 vs Sloppy Joes 21