Stanford has lost 11 straight FBS games, they beat Notre Dame on the road tonight.

HurricaneNick

24 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Diggs has been healthy. Idk where your information is coming from. Audric outplayed all of the backs leading up to the spring game in which Diggs was injured. Diggs is Reese guy so he plays no matter what. Audric is the only back in the room Reese did not recruit and he treats him as such. Numbers say that he's your best back regardless of health. So again, why isn't he getting the boatload of the work until your other guys get "healthy?" Could it be because Rees fears that the tooth paste will be out of the jar and he can no longer manipulate Audric's workload once the world sees what he can do with a full workload?? Keep in mind he outplayed most those guys last year too, but couldn't get any touches in blowout games verse opponents like Virginia and Virginia Tech. Reese has been hiding him and never wanted a RB controversy. Reese knows as long as no one seen the kid he could paint a false narrative labeling him a third down back, who was big, slow, and couldn't catch. Problem is now the world has seen a glimpse and wants to see more; which is a nightmare come true for Reese who has tried his best to manipulate the situation. The new RB coach came in with intent to play the best guy; unlike Taylor who was on the record for saying Reese wants his guys first. That was the beginning to all of Reese problems. His play calling is off because he's coaching two games simultaneously.  One we see and the other that involves manipulating situations to justify his decision to play a kid or two in front of Audric. Nowing what I just told you tweets like this will begin to make sense. Reese tries to run these guys in unfavorable situations hoping he can now justify playing his "unhealthy" guy(s). 

Screenshot_20221018_125731.jpg

Exactly this is Rees worse nightmare is Audric is becoming a fan favorite, AE is starting to get a lot of coverage and was even on the players to watch for pre game this week , him and Mayer 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Where was he carrying loose? Also the other backs are FULLY healthy or should I say just as healthy as AE (if they'renot healthy than thats more of a case for AE to get more carries right?). He's the workhorse because he leads the RB room in EVERY Statiscal category with the same workload. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!

Screenshot_20221016-151351_WhatsApp.jpg

What are you looking at? If you don't see how exposed that ball is, I don't know what to tell you. You and all the Jersey guys have your bias and I get it. 

On 10/17/2022 at 10:22 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Notre Dame is in a tough spot. It’s a Catholic faith based institution and Catholic faith has been on the decline for years now. The academic standards take away alot of the choices. It’s almost impossible to recruit 4 and 5 star guys at the same rate as the usual suspects. Kids nowadays don’t care about mystique and history. It’s just the way it is now. 

Name one 5 star recruit that wanted to play at Notre Dame but academic kept him out.  That is an excuse that Notre Dame fans make for being a 2nd rate program now.

5 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Diggs has been healthy. Idk where your information is coming from. Audric outplayed all of the backs leading up to the spring game in which Diggs was injured. Diggs is Reese guy so he plays no matter what. Audric is the only back in the room Reese did not recruit and he treats him as such. Numbers say that he's your best back regardless of health. So again, why isn't he getting the boatload of the work until your other guys get "healthy?" Could it be because Rees fears that the tooth paste will be out of the jar and he can no longer manipulate Audric's workload once the world sees what he can do with a full workload?? Keep in mind he outplayed most those guys last year too, but couldn't get any touches in blowout games verse opponents like Virginia and Virginia Tech. Reese has been hiding him and never wanted a RB controversy. Reese knows as long as no one seen the kid he could paint a false narrative labeling him a third down back, who was big, slow, and couldn't catch. Problem is now the world has seen a glimpse and wants to see more; which is a nightmare come true for Reese who has tried his best to manipulate the situation. The new RB coach came in with intent to play the best guy; unlike Taylor who was on the record for saying Reese wants his guys first. That was the beginning to all of Reese problems. His play calling is off because he's coaching two games simultaneously.  One we see and the other that involves manipulating situations to justify his decision to play a kid or two in front of Audric. Nowing what I just told you tweets like this will begin to make sense. Reese tries to run these guys in unfavorable situations hoping he can now justify playing his "unhealthy" guy(s). 

Screenshot_20221018_125731.jpg

Diggs has not been back to his old playing form until about a couple of weeks ago. If you say otherwise you are not being truthful with yourself. Again your bias is really showing. A fan favorite to everyone from New Jersey.

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Diggs has not been back to his old playing form until about a couple of weeks ago. If you say otherwise you are not being truthful with yourself. Again your bias is really showing. A fan favorite to everyone from New Jersey.

Exactly diggs has been healthy for weeks now, when has him or tyreee ever outplayed Audric yet, your disdain for everything jersey is showing, that DB got lucky and head butted full force where Audric was carrying ball, , 

tyree had a costly penalty that cancelled out a TD and pyne had terrible throws and costly fumble and done get me started on Tommy rieeces pieces can’t even “do his fucking job”

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Exactly diggs has been healthy for weeks now, when has him or tyreee ever outplayed Audric yet, your disdain for everything jersey is showing, that DB got lucky and head butted full force where Audric was carrying ball, , 

tyree had a costly penalty that cancelled out a TD and pyne had terrible throws and costly fumble and done get me started on Tommy rieeces pieces can’t even “do his fucking job”

I don't care where they are from if they help ND win. ND best pro is from New Jersey and I loved him every minute he at ND. Tyree didn't have a penalty that cost them a TD. That was the TE not being set right.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I don't care where they are from if they help ND win. ND best pro is from New Jersey and I loved him every minute he at ND. Tyree didn't have a penalty that cost them a TD. That was the TE not being set right.

Ur a good dude but fuck ur wrong A lot , are you even watching these games or u just going off stats 

07DC7E10-D0AA-4535-A2A0-FAAEE9309CF6.jpeg

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ur a good dude but fuck ur wrong A lot , are you even watching these games or u just going off stats 

07DC7E10-D0AA-4535-A2A0-FAAEE9309CF6.jpeg

I went with what was called on the play

27 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Cincinnati, Michigan State, Washington are not 2nd rate. 

Have they done it twice?

19 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Bias??? Okay explain what you saw that indicated he was not himself? Let's start there. 

20 hours ago, nptb17 said:

What are you looking at? If you don't see how exposed that ball is, I don't know what to tell you. You and all the Jersey guys have your bias and I get it. 

The ball is high and tight. I froze it for you and sent you a slow motion video. What else do you need?! Carrying "loose" means away from the body.  The ball is tucked into his chest. Defender went low and got hat on ball as taught.  Perfect execution. You're either our resident fellow NJ guy hiding behind one of his many burner accounts (yeah we know about you 😉), or someone who has never played the game in his life.

Screenshot_20221019_142538.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Screenshot_20221019_142538.jpg

34 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

The ball is high and tight. I froze it for you and sent you a slow motion video. What else do you need?! Carrying "loose" means away from the body.  The ball is tucked into his chest. Defender went low and got hat on ball as taught.  Perfect execution. You're either our resident fellow NJ guy hiding behind one of his many burner accounts (yeah we know about you 😉), or someone who has never played the game in his life.

Steeler, Atticus, redzone and a few others have been posting with me for about 15 years now. They know where I'm from. He brought the ball to his chest to get ready for the hit. High and tight is an old thought. The safest approach is to have two hands on the ball when in that much traffic because you never know who is coming from behind even when you see a defender in front of you. 

41 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Bias??? Okay explain what you saw that indicated he was not himself? Let's start there. 

He looked like he should have not even been playing early. He was hurting the team more than helping. That is what not looking like himself looked like to me. I know that yall got some Jersey vs Louisiana thing going on with redzone, but that ain't got nothing to do with me.

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Steeler, Atticus, redzone and a few others have been posting with me for about 15 years now. They know where I'm from. He brought the ball to his chest to get ready for the hit. High and tight is an old thought. The safest approach is to have two hands on the ball when in that much traffic because you never know who is coming from behind even when you see a defender in front of you. 

Great point. I didn't consider traffic. You're right although it's hard to come out of a spin and lower for contact while covering ball with 2 hands. It's a bang, bang moment 

14 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

He looked like he should have not even been playing early. He was hurting the team more than helping. That is what not looking like himself looked like to me. I know that yall got some Jersey vs Louisiana thing going on with redzone, but that ain't got nothing to do with me.

The biggest reason for that was because the line play was atrocious. That doesn't bode well for his style of run. Audric and Tyree are see whole get vertical runners. Diggs has quick feet and uses them to read/dance while looking for daylight; which resulted in him getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage. If you look back that games where he avg 1-2yds per carry that was the issue; not injury.

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Great point. I didn't consider traffic. You're right although it's hard to come out of a spin and lower for contact while covering ball with 2 hands. It's a bang, bang moment 

Exactly, that was a good run up until the fumble. Just one of the 4 or 5 lucky plays that didn't go ND's way.