What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school

FreeBird

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

... and that somehow justifies how they were barbarically treated on the boat ride over, on the auction block, and the next two hundred years of indifference, hatred, discrimination, rape, brutality, and death. Fuck you white pieces of shit. And kiss my white ass when you got a minute. Fucking illiterate rednecks. 

By fellow black people….go figure 🤔

• Like 5

11 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

... and that somehow justifies how they were barbarically treated on the boat ride over, on the auction block, and the next two hundred years of indifference, hatred, discrimination, rape, brutality, and death. Fuck you white pieces of shit. And kiss my white ass when you got a minute. Fucking illiterate rednecks. 

Take a trip to Kenya or Zimbabwe and tell me what’s currently going on there, 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Slavery flows into our homes, offices, and schools through many of the products we buy. Slaves harvest cocoa in West Africa, and it ends up in our chocolate. Slaves make charcoal in Brazil, which is used to run smelters that make steel for our cars. Many food products and raw materials are tainted by slavery—such as tomatoes, tuna, shrimp, cotton, diamonds, iron, sugar, and gold. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I can already tell ur type, ur the type to call someone of color a coon or Uncle Tom because they don’t align with ur beliefs 

B23F2743-1888-4AAE-90DE-D3EF3607D753.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You are a fucking moron.

Where was any justification mentioned? Oh, look! There it... Wait. No. It wasn't mentioned anywhere.

The point - which sailed right over your microscopic gray matter - is that is wasn't just white folks who were responsible for the slave trade. Black Africans and Arabs figured prominently.  There were actually black slave owners in America.  And it was only a small fraction of whites who owned slaves.

All of these FACTS are ignored by the left's narrative, which you apparently buy into 110%. Because you are a fucking moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of these laughable self-loathing fucksticks...

Shutterstock_652480l.jpg

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, concha said:

You are a fucking moron.

Where was any justification mentioned? Oh, look! There it... Wait. No. It wasn't mentioned anywhere.

The point - which sailed right over your microscopic gray matter - is that is wasn't just white folks who were responsible for the slave trade. Black Africans and Arabs figured prominently.  There were actually black slave owners in America.  And it was only a small fraction of whites who owned slaves.

All of these FACTS are ignored by the left's narrative, which you apparently buy into 110%. Because you are a fucking moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of these laughable self-loathing fucksticks...

Shutterstock_652480l.jpg

Slow down and sniff you fingers there bud. Your days are numbered and your cozy status devolves Into fear and anger.

No matter your efforts, the world is browning and that includes America. More precisely, America is. The world is already 2/3 people of color.

You fear? Privilege eroded. You can't dictate without the majority and that is inevitable. Learn to live with the changes.

The rest of the world will.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Slavery flows into our homes, offices, and schools through many of the products we buy. Slaves harvest cocoa in West Africa, and it ends up in our chocolate. Slaves make charcoal in Brazil, which is used to run smelters that make steel for our cars. Many food products and raw materials are tainted by slavery—such as tomatoes, tuna, shrimp, cotton, diamonds, iron, sugar, and gold. 

More than half of the gains by 2050 will come from Africa, according to the report. The continent will add 1.3 billion people over the next few decades—roughly equivalent to the current population of China.

By 2050, 1 in 4 people on Earth will be African, and the report expects Africa to be the only region that will continue to grow after 2050.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

More than half of the gains by 2050 will come from Africa, according to the report. The continent will add 1.3 billion people over the next few decades—roughly equivalent to the current population of China.

By 2050, 1 in 4 people on Earth will be African, and the report expects Africa to be the only region that will continue to grow after 2050.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

What bothers me is the realization that the richest continent on Earth is the poorest. Our raw materials leaving Africa creates employment for the world and we consume the things we send out.

“Things are being stolen out of Africa and we need to stop the drain. But we are very capable to take care of ourselves. I am confident that the continued collaboration and more regional and continental trade will show us a new Africa.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Slow down and sniff you fingers there bud. Your days are numbered and your cozy status devolves Into fear and anger.

No matter your efforts, the world is browning and that includes America. More precisely, America is. The world is already 2/3 people of color.

You fear? Privilege eroded. You can't dictate without the majority and that is inevitable. Learn to live with the changes.

The rest of the world will.

Your finger-sniffing obsession is super cool.

And not sure what the days are numbered blah blah fear blah blah crap is all about.

Unlike you, I don't care if the world is getting more brown, or white or green or purple. I married a very brown-skinned lady. Some fear. You, however, obsess over it.

You know who's really ass-chapped over things to do with color? You are because of the fact that brown and black people are shifting right in their voting patterns in this country.  You aren't smart enough to think for yourself or to dare to set foot off the Dem plantation. Others are.

Just watch, jackass.  Come November 8th the exit polling for blacks and Hispanics will be going one way and it ain't yours.  😁🖕

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

And not sure what the days are numbered blah blah fear blah blah crap is all about.

Unlike you, I don't care if the world is getting more brown, or white or green or purple. I married a very brown-skinned lady. Some fear. You, however, obsess over it.

You know who's really ass-chapped over things to do with color? You are because of the fact that brown and black people are shifting right in their voting patterns in this country.  You aren't smart enough to think for yourself or to dare to set foot off the Dem plantation. Others are.

Just watch, jackass.  Come November 8th the exit polling for blacks and Hispanics will be going one way and it ain't yours.  😁🖕

He’s busy gearing up for a race war and I’m busy picking out haloween decorations and candy for next weekend 🤷‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, concha said:

You not knowing is further proof of your lack of understanding life. Given that, you should limit your range of topics.

Give me those numbers of people of color shifting right. Not happening. Another talking point with no validity.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

6F9CC0A4-424B-47A2-BE45-4E816CFD9797.jpeg

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You not knowing is further proof of your lack of understanding life. Given that, you should limit your range of topics.

Give me those numbers of people of color shifting right. Not happening. Another talking point with no validity.

Yawn....

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-black-voter-problem-only-getting-worse-opinion-1749500

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/poll-republicans-beat-democrats-among-hispanics-at-27-among-black-voters/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/17/politics/republicans-voters-color-women-midterm-elections/index.html

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/20/democrats-black-latino-voters-republicans

You have a mental disorder.

Returning here to a site where you are routinely proven the fool is not the sign of a healthy mind. And that doesn't even address your shocking stupidity.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

All I see is someone who has lost all aspects of reality, bitches and moans about oppression but he’s posting from a $1000 phone

Really? Who complains on this board, me or all you? You all complain about everything from taxes to immigration. 

I bring you reality and you go nuts. The pack of you. Or is it officially a klan?

I never complain. You just take issue with what I post. It, your disposition, allows for you to attack the messenger. The willful ignorance speaks for itself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Yawn....

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-black-voter-problem-only-getting-worse-opinion-1749500

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/poll-republicans-beat-democrats-among-hispanics-at-27-among-black-voters/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/17/politics/republicans-voters-color-women-midterm-elections/index.html

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/20/democrats-black-latino-voters-republicans

You have a mental disorder.

Returning here to a site where you are routinely proven the fool is not the sign of a healthy mind. And that doesn't even address your shocking stupidity.

The number of Black eligible voters in the United States has grown at a modest pace in recent years and is projected to reach 32.7 million in November 2022. At the same time, Black eligible voters stand out for their relatively high voter turnout rates – 51% in 2018, higher than the turnout rates for Latino and Asian eligible voters in the same year (40% each.

39 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The number of Black eligible voters in the United States has grown at a modest pace in recent years and is projected to reach 32.7 million in November 2022. At the same time, Black eligible voters stand out for their relatively high voter turnout rates – 51% in 2018, higher than the turnout rates for Latino and Asian eligible voters in the same year (40% each.

What a shocker.

Willie the Dumbass replies with utter irrelevancies.

Literally nothing Willie the Dumbass posted above addresses the black and brown vote shifting right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1