What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school

FreeBird

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Arab Slave Trade

Much attention has been drawn to the Trans-Atlantic slave trade but not much has been given to the Arab slave trade that preceded it. As far as blacks were concerned, Islam was a double-edged sword. In many ways, blacks of North Africa were the benefactors and beneficiaries of Islam. The Moors would be placed in this group. However, many blacks suffered under Islam particularly those that did not convert. Islam prohibits the enslavement of free Muslims regardless of race and special exceptions were sometimes made for The People of the Book (Jews and Christians).

The denizens of Africa; however, were generally not considered People of the Book. Even though Islam is a religion comprised of many different racial and ethnic groups, it is evident from the writings of Al Jahiz (776–868) and other contemporary black scholars that racial discrimination and stereotypes existed in the Islamic world from its inception. Jahiz, a renowned scholar, went as far as to respond to discrimination in his book entitled: The Superiority in Glory of the Black Race over the White.

The Arab slave trade was established centuries in Africa before the Portuguese arrived in the 15th century. In this regard, Europeans, once again, followed in the footsteps of Islam and the Arabs

Blacks and Arabs grabbing and enslaving white people off the coast of Libya forced the formation of the Navy and America paying money to African kingdoms .  Read the book White Slaves , African Masters.  We educated you in Spain remember.  

Some of the most popular stories in nineteenth-century America were sensational tales of whites captured and enslaved in North Africa. White Slaves, African Masters for the first time gathers together a selection of these Barbary captivity narratives, which significantly influenced early American attitudes toward race, slavery, and nationalism.

37 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Damn facts vs the local board klans emotional delusional thoughts. 

Its funny see how bad the human mind can be. 

Literally posting facts that are backed up and the klan girls first thought is to say " no the facts are wrong but i am right because my emotions and ignorance tell me im right."

Of course slavery increased after the fall of Black Islam in Spain.  I'm not lying watch the video.  Of course black Islam fell in 1492.  A Spaniard Columbus left Spain guided by a Black moor navigator in 1492.  It even tells you racism in Christanity started at that point.  As a matter of fact Spain started to eat swine as defiance to previous Islamic rule.  Those barbarians love Swine to this day and spread it here in America.  The slavery of Africans started in the 1500s a mere 60 years after Black Islam was defeated.  Those savages turned on Africa with a vengeance to carve it up and share it among the English, Belgiums, Spain and Portugal.  Previously Napolean had declared Portugal as the start of Africa due to so many moors there.  That's the real on slavery, don't let foolish ones share you with lies and trickery or His-Story  Remember they keep native Americans in human zoos (reservations) only animals are kept in reserves.  Broke over 500 treaties.  Their Fathers are damn liars.  They will secretly watch the video and be damned shocked.  But not address it.  Yes our Fathers educated Europe. Our Black Islamic Fathers.  Something about Islam: Ali, Malcolm,  The Moors Mansa Musa, Bilal, Timbuktu  and so many others.  It seems to create pride and uncompromising Strenght. The only writings by a slave In the Smithsonian.  You guessed it a Muslim Slave.  Fuk White Jesus and his lying deceitful followers.  They even think they invented everything.  I read that here and I damn near Choked on the ignorance.   Hell the first man to eat cooked food was African 🤔

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, concha said:

DD, I know who the Moors were.

I know they preserved lots of ancient knowledge (from the Greeks for example). I know that Islam was a greater world for learning than the Christian world was, for centuries.

I know hygiene was more important.

blah, blah, blah

So what? The Islamic world also (de)volved itself into a very intolerant and intellectually rigid place.

The Greeks knowledge is stolen from Black Egypt.  Hippocrates is not the father of medicine Imothep is and the staff with crossed snakes is used today as a symbol of medicine.  Stop these Grrek lies.  Read the book Stolen Legacy. I read that 30 years ago.  Hell your people even claim the Egyptians as Mediterranean. 30 miles from Kush.  You can't have magical white women that close to Melanated Kush who has more pyramids than Egypt.  Not 1 damn pyramid in Greece.  Greatest liars ever.  The Egyptians left paintings that they are brown and black.  King Tut had Dreads.  Black Islam brought more to Spain than hygiene.  They brought more to Spain in 800 years than Europe has ever brought to Africa.  Europe raped Africa.  Black Moorish Islam embellished Spain.   I know it's hard to take this knowledge as it meits away the historical Bullshit handed to you by the greatest dam liars in history. 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

One of the biggest slave traders were a Afro Arab.. Teach me more 

So if you know all this, why does it trigger you if I point it out?

What is the point of obsessing over that which is long over (except, apparently, for the descendants of the Moors)?

What is accomplished?

Is it helping improve schools in black inner city neighborhoods run by Democrats where hardly any kids can read at a level even remotely approaching where they should?

Is it helping keep black men home and involved in their sons lives, which is the single biggest indicator for keeping the young black men out of gangs, out of jail, getting them employed etc...?

I'm pretty damned confident in informing you that obsessing over "Black Jesus", trying sound sophisticated using Aramaic names etc is doing bupkus to improve anything or impress anyone.

55 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The Greeks knowledge is stolen from Black Egypt.  Hippocrates is not the father of medicine Imothep is and the staff with crossed snakes is used today as a symbol of medicine.  Stop these Grrek lies.  Read the book Stolen Legacy. I read that 30 years ago.  Hell your people even claim the Egyptians as Mediterranean. 30 miles from Kush.  You can't have magical white women that close to Melanated Kush who has more pyramids than Egypt.  Not 1 damn pyramid in Greece.  Greatest liars ever.  The Egyptians left paintings that they are brown and black.  King Tut had Dreads.  Black Islam brought more to Spain than hygiene.  They brought more to Spain in 800 years than Europe has ever brought to Africa.  Europe raped Africa.  Black Moorish Islam embellished Spain.   I know it's hard to take this knowledge as it meits away the historical Bullshit handed to you by the greatest dam liars in history. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Are you referring to the slave-built pyramids?

And Kush was not 30 miles from the heart of the Egyptian kingdom. Please.

Oh, and ancient Egyptians were probably quite a mixed bag regarding melanin-content given their location.

The Islamic world was very advanced and sophisticated in its early history.

Ask yourself why it is where it is now.

And what is your frigging point? People who looked kinda like me were really the shit centuries and millennia ago?

I have a challenge to the deceivers.  So Slavery existed only because black Africans sold each other to Europeans and they were such shrewd entrepreneurs that when they got here and there were so few whites that owned slaves (per Concha) The Negroes seizing on the opportunity owned plantations and had slaves (unbelievable) but always pushed by the deceivers.  Since this supposedly is true these shrewd Africans with their land equity and lot of slaves would have had a nice nest egg to pass down.  Funny in 1865 there were more millionaires in Mississippi than New York.  Not one Black.  Can one of you historical deceivers name the 30 Plantations owned by these early black entrepreneurs that enriched themselves so handsomely and where are the descendants owning  these Plantations today.  I need to visit them.  If the B.S.you say is true you should easily identify 30 in the whole South.  Then you challenge me on finding the same with white plantations or slave holding families.  I'm waiting. Prove your lying.  This should be easy.  I never knew those Negroes had jt like that.  You know an early version of JayZ. Name the 30 Black families that took advantage of all the white Southerners that per you'll were to stupid to take advantage and own slaves.  That's the ignorant B.S. you push as facts.  Please educate me.  

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I have a challenge to the deceivers.  So Slavery existed only because black Africans sold each other to Europeans and they were such shrewd entrepreneurs that when they got here and there were so few whites that owned slaver (per Concha) The Negroes seizing on the opportunity owned plantations and had slaves (unbelievable) but always pushed by the deceivers.  Since this supposedly true these shrewd Africans with their land equity and lot of slaves would have had a nice nest egg.  Funny in 1865 there were more millionaires in Mississippi than New York.  Not one Black.  Can o e of you historical deceivers name the 30 Plantations owned by these early black entrepreneurs that enriched themselves so handsomely and where are the descendants owning  these Plantations.  I need to visit them.  If the B.S.you say is true you should easily identify 30 in the whole South.  Then you challenge me on finding the same with white plantations or slave holding families.  I'm waiting. Prove your lying.  This should be easy.  I never knew those Negroes had jt like that.  You know an early version of JayZ. Name the 30 Black families that took advantage of all the white Southerners that per you'll were to stupid to take advantage and own slaves.

Who said "existed only"?

That is a far cry from "Be honest, it wasn't only whitey", no?

BTW, most (in fact, the vast majority) of whites in this country did NOT own slaves. Again, if that FACT bothers you, well, tough shit.

And nobody said large amounts of blacks owned slaves. But some did. Again, if that FACT irritates you, tough shit.

Your penchant to ASSume things I haven't said is YOUR problem, DD. Not mine.

39 minutes ago, concha said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Oh, and ancient Egyptians were probably quite a mixed bag regarding melanin-content given their location.

And what is your frigging point? People who looked kinda like me were really the shit centuries and millennia ago?

Then Geography and the Bible you read link them.  Kush and Nubia are the same and you can throw a damn rock to Egypt from Kush. Can you show me where Egypt is near Greece.  Ham had four sons named: Cush, Put, Canaan, and Mizraim (Hebrew name for Egypt). According to the Bible, Nimrod, a son of Cush, was the founder and king of Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh, in Shinar (Gen 10:10). The Bible also makes reference to someone named Cush who is a Benjamite.  Is Your Bible a lie? It Clearly defines the Black People.  Why is Ancient Egyptian language in the AfroAsiatic language tree?

Just now, DevilDog said:

Then Geography and the Bible you read link them.  Kush and Nubia are the same and you can throw a damn rock to Egypt from Kush. Can you show me where Egypt is near Greece.  Ham had four sons named: Cush, Put, Canaan, and Mizraim (Hebrew name for Egypt). According to the Bible, Nimrod, a son of Cush, was the founder and king of Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh, in Shinar (Gen 10:10). The Bible also makes reference to someone named Cush who is a Benjamite.  Is Your Bible a lie? It Clearly defines the Black People.  Why is Ancient Egyptian language in the AfroAsiatic language tree?

For fuck's sake.

Nowhere above is any mention of distance included.

The centers of the kingdoms of Egypt and Kush are known.

This is 30 miles?

slide_15.jpg

And Greece?

WTF are bringing up Greece for?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Who said "existed only"?

That is a far cry from "Be honest, it wasn't only whitey", no?

BTW, most (in fact, the vast majority) of whites in this country did NOT own slaves. Again, if that FACT bothers you, well, tough shit.

And nobody said large amounts of blacks owned slaves. But some did. Again, if that FACT irritates you, tough shit.

Your penchant to ASSume things I haven't said is YOUR problem, DD. Not mine.

I know what I read.  Show me all those black slave owners and then just how few white Southerned slave owners or benefactors in the South.  Where is the great Black Slave owning Plantations?  I'm still waiting.  Its mentioned here that Blacks were these slave Owners.  I know of a free black man in Va. That tried to buy as many of his family members as possible and was a slave owner.  Now show me at least 29 more.  It was millions of Slaves someone had to co trol them.  Go ahead Trick me 

Just now, concha said:

For fuck's sake.

Nowhere above is any mention of distance included.

The centers of the kingdoms of Egypt and Kush are known.

This is 30 miles?

slide_15.jpg

And Greece?

WTF are bringing up Greece for?

Again deflection.  Egypt and Kush are inseparable.  Taharaq ring a bell.  Is your Bible a lie? Yes or No

Just now, DevilDog said:

I know what I read.  Show me all those black slave owners and then just how few white Southerned slave owners or benefactors in the South.  Where is the great Black Slave owning Plantations?  I'm still waiting.  Its mentioned here that Blacks were these slave Owners.  I know of a free black man in Va. That tried to buy as many of his family members as possible and was a slave owner.  Now show me at least 29 more.  It was millions of Slaves someone had to co trol them.  Go ahead Trick me 

What you read is still there.

You read and ASSumed.

I don't answer to your ASSumptions.

You're not doing well, DD.  And I'm about three tall Cuba Libres in.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Again deflection.  Egypt and Kush are inseparable.  Taharaq ring a bell.  Is your Bible a lie? Yes or No

It says in the Bible that Egypt and Kush were 30 miles apart? Maybe the from the extremes of their borders only.

The centers of these kingdoms were hundreds of miles apart.

Get as worked up about it as you like. 

slide_15.jpg

10 minutes ago, concha said:

What you read is still there.

You read and ASSumed.

I don't answer to your ASSumptions.

You're not doing well, DD.  And I'm about three tall Cuba Libres in.

Oh, you might be happy to hear that the rum I'm drinking is actually "rhum".

It's an nice, smooth and affordable 8 year-old distillation from a Haitian brand.  I have yet to find a smoother rum at the price point.

👍 

Rhum Barbancourt...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

So if you know all this, why does it trigger you if I point it out?

What is the point of obsessing over that which is long over (except, apparently, for the descendants of the Moors)?

What is accomplished?

Is it helping improve schools in black inner city neighborhoods run by Democrats where hardly any kids can read at a level even remotely approaching where they should?

Is it helping keep black men home and involved in their sons lives, which is the single biggest indicator for keeping the young black men out of gangs, out of jail, getting them employed etc...?

I'm pretty damned confident in informing you that obsessing over "Black Jesus", trying sound sophisticated using Aramaic names etc is doing bupkus to improve anything or impress anyone.

Now you resort to your moral tutelage.  You are in no position to dictate a damn thi g.  As a matter of fact there are studies that show black fathers even outside the home ate more engaged with their kids.  All those white aboding Fathers is not keeping their sons from overdosing in record numbers or slowing the epidemic of suicides.  Keeping them out of jail has as much to do with racism and unjust sentencing as crimes.  Is your Bible a lie or not. Simple question.  As far as Essa (Jesus) May Elaha have peace upon him always.  I've never stressed over his color. I've always known he didn't look pasty.  

Stop all this damn lying based off if the greatest damn liars

https://www.givelegacy.com/resources/the-truth-about-black-fatherhood/

Just now, DevilDog said:

Now you resort to your moral tutelage.  You are in no position to dictate a damn thi g.  As a matter of fact there are studies that show black fathers even outside the home ate more engaged with their kids.  All those white aboding Fathers is not keeping their sons from overdosing in record numbers or slowing the epidemic of suicides.  Keeping them out of jail has as much to do with racism and unjust sentencing as crimes.  Is your Bible a lie or not. Simple question.  As far as Essa (Jesus) May Elaha have peace upon him always.  I've never stressed over his color. I've always known he didn't look pasty.  

Stop all this damn lying based off if the greatest damn liars

https://www.givelegacy.com/resources/the-truth-about-black-fatherhood/

DD, damn. Just damn.

70% of black kids are born outside wedlock.  The fatherless situation in poor, black inner city areas is horrific.

Do yourself a favor. Work out the incarceration rates and murder victim rates amongst young black men versus those for young whites. Include suicide rates.

...We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children. We know the statistics — that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

- Barack Obama

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Oh, you might be happy to hear that the rum I'm drinking is actually "rhum".

It's an nice, smooth and affordable 8 year-old distillation from a Haitian brand.  I have yet to find a smoother rum at the price point.

👍 

Rhum Barbancourt...

You're still a knucklehead.  You have to understand the 1st Cataract of the Nile.  The Borders have changed over time.  I don't have time to educate that European Nugget on ancient African Geography.  Is Your Bible lying about the sons of Ham., it says Mizraim (Egypt)and Kush are Brothers.  Now dig deeper and tell me where the Proohets came from.  I didn't write it but studied it too

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You're still a knucklehead.  You have to understand the 1st Cataract of the Nile.  The Borders have changed over time.  I don't have time to educate that European Nugget on ancient African Geography.  Is Your Bible lying about the sons of Ham., it says Mizraim (Egypt)and Kush are Brothers.  Now dig deeper and tell me where the Proohets came from.  I didn't write it but studied it too

At no point would and ancient Kushite or Egyptian been able to hop in the family truckster and travel just 30 miles from the traditional hearts of their respective kingdoms to the traditional heart of the other. That is total and complete bullshit.

I'm curious, DD. What is your holy book?

1 minute ago, concha said:

DD, damn. Just damn.

70% of black kids are born outside wedlock.  The fatherless situation in poor, black inner city areas is horrific.

Do yourself a favor. Work out the incarceration rates and murder victim rates amongst young black men versus those for young whites. Include suicide rates.

...We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children. We know the statistics — that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

- Barack Obama

You didn't read the study.  Obama's misinformed quote is mentioned in it.  I dont know any black males that aren't in their kids life.  The problems you keep vomiting are the problems of poverty and a blind d justice system.  By the way I need you to stay around for education purposes.  Put that sugar cane liquir away and drink k some water.  I'm sharper than most.  The negro you quoted grew up without his father and became President.  That tells me no one has an excuse.  My Mother was widowed.  When I was 7.  I'm the only black  Male Manager in my company.  And I'm doing well in America

1 hour ago, concha said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

No I'm referring to the 300 in Meroe built by black Nubians.  More than any country on Earth.  Peace be with you. Look it up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You didn't read the study.  Obama's misinformed quote is mentioned in it.  I dont know any black males that aren't in their kids life.  The problems you keep vomiting are the problems of poverty and a blind d justice system.  By the way I need you to stay around for education purposes.  Put that sugar cane liquir away and drink k some water.  I'm sharper than most.  The negro you quoted grew up without his father and became President.  That tells me no one has an excuse.  My Mother was widowed.  When I was 7.  I'm the only black  Male Manager in my company.  And I'm doing well in America

And would you say your situation and the results with your children would be emblematic of the situation in, say, the Southside?

I doubt it.

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No I'm referring to the 300 in Meroe built by black Nubians.  More than any country on Earth.  Peace be with you. Look it up

I already know of them.

Again. So what?

What does that have to do with the situation in Black America today? How does it help?

All you're telling me is that the Nubians probably didn't vote Dem.

5 hours ago, concha said:

DD, damn. Just damn.

- Barack Obama

I wonder if lil white willy will read this🤔

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Of course slavery increased after the fall of Black Islam in Spain.  I'm not lying watch the video.  Of course black Islam fell in 1492.  A Spaniard Columbus left Spain guided by a Black moor navigator in 1492.  It even tells you racism in Christanity started at that point.  As a matter of fact Spain started to eat swine as defiance to previous Islamic rule.  Those barbarians love Swine to this day and spread it here in America.  The slavery of Africans started in the 1500s a mere 60 years after Black Islam was defeated.  Those savages turned on Africa with a vengeance to carve it up and share it among the English, Belgiums, Spain and Portugal.  Previously Napolean had declared Portugal as the start of Africa due to so many moors there.  That's the real on slavery, don't let foolish ones share you with lies and trickery or His-Story  Remember they keep native Americans in human zoos (reservations) only animals are kept in reserves.  Broke over 500 treaties.  Their Fathers are damn liars.  They will secretly watch the video and be damned shocked.  But not address it.  Yes our Fathers educated Europe. Our Black Islamic Fathers.  Something about Islam: Ali, Malcolm,  The Moors Mansa Musa, Bilal, Timbuktu  and so many others.  It seems to create pride and uncompromising Strenght. The only writings by a slave In the Smithsonian.  You guessed it a Muslim Slave.  Fuk White Jesus and his lying deceitful followers.  They even think they invented everything.  I read that here and I damn near Choked on the ignorance.   Hell the first man to eat cooked food was African 🤔

They live in their own world.