What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school

FreeBird

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Of course slavery increased after the fall of Black Islam in Spain.  I'm not lying watch the video.  Of course black Islam fell in 1492.  A Spaniard Columbus left Spain guided by a Black moor navigator in 1492.  It even tells you racism in Christanity started at that point.  As a matter of fact Spain started to eat swine as defiance to previous Islamic rule.  Those barbarians love Swine to this day and spread it here in America.  The slavery of Africans started in the 1500s a mere 60 years after Black Islam was defeated.  Those savages turned on Africa with a vengeance to carve it up and share it among the English, Belgiums, Spain and Portugal.  Previously Napolean had declared Portugal as the start of Africa due to so many moors there.  That's the real on slavery, don't let foolish ones share you with lies and trickery or His-Story  Remember they keep native Americans in human zoos (reservations) only animals are kept in reserves.  Broke over 500 treaties.  Their Fathers are damn liars.  They will secretly watch the video and be damned shocked.  But not address it.  Yes our Fathers educated Europe. Our Black Islamic Fathers.  Something about Islam: Ali, Malcolm,  The Moors Mansa Musa, Bilal, Timbuktu  and so many others.  It seems to create pride and uncompromising Strenght. The only writings by a slave In the Smithsonian.  You guessed it a Muslim Slave.  Fuk White Jesus and his lying deceitful followers.  They even think they invented everything.  I read that here and I damn near Choked on the ignorance.   Hell the first man to eat cooked food was African 🤔

Hey he does exist!!! You just don’t like him. 😝

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

Not sure why you feel the need to thump your chest here, DD.

Did blacks in America also own slaves? The answer is yes.

Did blacks in Africa sell other blacks into the trans-Atlantic slave trade? The answer is yes.

Did the slave markets exist prior to slaves being brought over to America? Yes, again.

I'm not in denial that there were whites who were involved in the slave trade, and some in a big way.

I do take issue with the very one-sided story put forth by the left.  If you don't like that I point out that black folks sold their own into slavery, then tough shit. It's the truth.

There is an unfortunate pathology for those of one race to point fingers at those of another, while working hard to avoid acknowledging culpability of their own.  Around a quarter of Southern households owned slaves. if you spread it over the country as a whole, that number plummets to low single digits, as the North had 3x-4x the non-slave population of the South.

And btw, DD, this nation was not founded on slavery. Was it (grudgingly) accepted to ensure the survival of a small and young nation? Yes. Then again, that same nation's bloodiest war was fought in large part to end it.

Question:  What does fixation on slavery and constant racial finger-pointing do to advance black folks here in America? Answer: Nothing.

You just won't listen.

DD is very astute when it comes to his history, moreso than I am. I research much of what he says to the benefit of my knowledge level.

You should do the same.

Learn something sometime.

• Like 1

The general who led the conquest of Spain was either Arab or Berber (neither group being black African, though the Berbers were/are North African).

Also, modern genetic research shows that the people of North Africa have been distinct from the darker-skinned people of SS Africa and have so for a long time. These people made up the majority of the Moors who conquered Spain.  So, "Moors" was a word used to describe folks from a region where you could find a wide variety of skin tones, but most were not black SS Africans.  While "black" Moor examples have been found in Spain, for the most part the Moors were genetically similar to the people of North Africa today.

Art from the time of the Moorish era in Spain does not show them to be black (except for a small minority) and it is Moorish art:

https://www.angelfire.com/md/8/moors.html

27 minutes ago, concha said:

The general who led the conquest of Spain was either Arab or Berber (neither group being black African, though the Berbers were/are North African).

Also, modern genetic research shows that the people of North Africa have been distinct from the darker-skinned people of SS Africa and have so for a long time. These people made up the majority of the Moors who conquered Spain.  So, "Moors" was a word used to describe folks from a region where you could find a wide variety of skin tones, but most were not black SS Africans.  While "black" Moor examples have been found in Spain, for the most part the Moors were genetically similar to the people of North Africa today.

Art from the time of the Moorish era in Spain does not show them to be black (except for a small minority) and it is Moorish art:

You are simply clueless.

How many shades of black people have you seen?

How many shades of white people have you seen?

Funny as hell you are.

32 minutes ago, concha said:

The Moors community is celebrated on this date c 200. They were Black Muslims of Northwest African and the Iberian Peninsula during the medieval era. This included present-day Spain and Portugal as well as the Maghreb and western Africa, whose culture is often called Moorish.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Wow.

Thou hast cut me to the quick with your erudite rebuttal.

Dumbass.

Eyesight fact.

No books needed.

White makes white......unless black is involved.

Black makes a wide variety of shades, from black to near white.

Does not happen with whites. 

Maybe it is due to the 9 DNA series vs. the 6 DNA series.

14 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The Moors community is celebrated on this date c 200. They were Black Muslims of Northwest African and the Iberian Peninsula during the medieval era. This included present-day Spain and Portugal as well as the Maghreb and western Africa, whose culture is often called Moorish.

If you count "black" to include people like the Berbers of North Africa, then great.

DNA evidence and even their own art and illustrations from the period depict only a minority as looking like Sub-Saharan black Africans.

But why let evidence from the era and actual DNA get in the way of your story.  We all know that facts and truth are not your friends.

Dumbass.

1 minute ago, concha said:

If you count "black" to include people like the Berbers of North Africa, then great.

DNA evidence and even their own art and illustrations from the period depict only a minority as looking like Sub-Saharan black Africans.

But why let evidence from the era and actual DNA get in the way of your story.  We all know that facts and truth are not your friends.

Dumbass.

Truth is truth.

Because you don't know does not change fact.

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Truth is truth.

Because you don't know does not change fact.

Fact - DNA evidence - shows North Africans (who made up the majority of the Moors who conquered Iberia) to largely be unrelated to the major black African groups of Sub-Saharan Africa where the ancestors of most African-Americans came from.

Your dumbass counter to this? Basically nothing. No evidence. No facts. Nothing.

You are worthless.

By the way, since you are a stupid turd, "Iberia" is the peninsula to the south of France that is home to modern day Portugal and Spain.  You're welcome.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Fact - DNA evidence - shows North Africans (who made up the majority of the Moors who conquered Iberia) to largely be unrelated to the major black African groups of Sub-Saharan Africa where the ancestors of most African-Americans came from.

Your dumbass counter to this? Basically nothing. No evidence. No facts. Nothing.

You are worthless.

By the way, since you are a stupid turd, "Iberia" is the peninsula to the south of France that is home to modern day Portugal and Spain.  You're welcome.

You are from Africa too peon.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The more facts @DevilDog spits out, the more convinced I am that we were created in a lab 😩

I'm still waiting on the list of plantations of black slave owners.  😁 Can you help a Brotha out?  Isn't the topic referring to this damn lie.  Since it wasn't taughr.  I need a deceiver to educate me. Greatest damn Tricksters in History. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm still waiting on the list of plantations of black slave owners.  😁 Can you help a Brotha out?  Isn't the topic referring to this damn lie.  Since it wasn't taughr.  I need a deceiver to educate me. Greatest damn Tricksters in History. 

Why?

The point was that there were blacks who owned slaves. This is a fact. You don't deny it.

So then you create your own little non-argument and expect people to answer it?

👍  😂

1 hour ago, concha said:

Why?

The point was that there were blacks who owned slaves. This is a fact. You don't deny it.

So then you create your own little non-argument and expect people to answer it?

👍  😂

What happened to the magical plantation? I'm still waiting.  Name the families.  I cam provide the white ones.  Per you there were only a few of those. Over 5million slaves but only a few whites owned them. Go back to the Rum my friend.  Iasked 2 simple questions is your Bible lying That Kush and Mizraim are brothers and where are the Black plantations.  That should be easy.  I can answer both

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What happened to the magical plantation? I'm still waiting.  Name the families.  I cam provide the white ones.  Per you there were only a few of those. Over 5million slaves but only a few whites owned them. Go back to the Rum my friend.  Iasked 2 simple questions is your Bible lying That Kush and Mizraim are brothers and where are the Black plantations.  That should be easy.  I can answer both

1) You tell me. Please point out where I ever talked about such a thing as a black plantation. Flat out making up shit isn't a good look, DD. I said blacks owned slaves. This is a fact. When you change the argument, you just argue with yourself.

2) That few white households in the country actually owned slaves (low to mid single-digits percentagewise) is simply a fact.  Feel free to present evidence that proves me wrong. I won't hold my breath. We both know I'm right.

3) I didn't address Kush and Mizraim or whoever. I don't care.  You said that Egypt and Kush were 30 miles apart. The hearts of these kingdoms were hundreds of miles apart. The map I posted shows this clearly.

Let's make it easier.  Provide a few pictures or drawings of black Plantation Slave Masters at an auction bidding with their few white peers per Concha to buy slaves.  I can show thousands of white Males probing and buying Men, women and Children  and then show all the wealth they gained like their few white peers.  Where are the descendants to day of this Generational wealth.   Here's one Example the Ivy League Schools especially Brown University was built off the slave Trade.  The Brown Brotherd Ships hauling slaves to America.  Hell it should be called Black University.  I got plenty  more.  Still waiting.  

https://slaveryandjustice.brown.edu/

• Like 1