What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school

FreeBird

24 minutes ago, concha said:

1) You tell me. Please point out where I ever talked about such a thing as a black plantation. Flat out making up shit isn't a good look, DD. I said blacks owned slaves. This is a fact. When you change the argument, you just argue with yourself.

2) That few white households in the country actually owned slaves (low to mid single-digits percentagewise) is simply a fact.  Feel free to present evidence that proves me wrong. I won't hold my breath. We both know I'm right.

3) I didn't address Kush and Mizraim or whoever. I don't care.  You said that Egypt and Kush were 30 miles apart. The hearts of these kingdoms were hundreds of miles apart. The map I posted shows this clearly.

In Mississippi, 49 percent of families owned slaves, and in South Carolina, 46 percent did. In border states, the percentage was lower -- 3 percent in Delaware and 12 percent in Maryland. The median for slaveholding states was about 27 percent.

• Like 1

Per your Bible Moses fled Egypt into Kush and later married Zipporah a Cushite woman. Borders have changed over thousands of years.  How the hell did he walk a 1,000 miles?  He didn't.   They were like Tx and Oklahoma.  Only a damn fool would believe the Kushite Army walked a thousand miles to conquer Egypt under Taharak with the 18th Dynasty.  Read the book of Daniel he's mentioned there.  Moses black wife saved his life or there would be no Israel. Knowledge is a Mofo.  Destroying lies by the cup full

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

State-by-state figures show some variation. In Mississippi, 49 percent of families owned slaves, and in South Carolina, 46 percent did. In border states, the percentage was lower -- 3 percent in Delaware and 12 percent in Maryland. The median for slaveholding states was about 27 percent.

The greatest damn liars in history. Don't expect the sons of the greatest liars to magically be truth tellers.  I'm still waiting on the magical list of black slave owners l.  They want you to believe just a few white people owned 5 million slaves.  WTF. And magically don't care about their King James Bible when you whip that ass with Black Intellect.  I got much more.  Show me one Jew in the Bible that claim their skin to be white.  I can prove 10 instances of them claiming black skin including Solomon.  Moses was raised in Black Egypt as a Child.  Mary told to go into Egypt and hide with baby Jesus from Herod.  How does a white Baby hide in Egypt? 😁 And its their Bible re-written by King James a Homosexual at that.  Check me if you don't  believe me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The greatest damn liars in history. Don't expect the sons of the greatest liars to magically be truth tellers.  I'm still waiting on the magical list of black slave owners l.  They want you to believe just a few white people owned 5 million slaves.  WTF. And magically don't care about their King James Bible when you whip that ass with Black Intellect.  I got much more.  Shoe ne one Jew in the Bible that claim their skin to be white.  I can prove 10 instances of them claiming black skin including Solomon.  Moses was raised in Black Egypt as a Child.  Mary told to go into Egypt and hide with babby Jesus from Herod.  How does a white Baby hide in Egypt 😁 And its their Bible re-written by King James a Homosexual at that.  Check me if you don't  believe me

Issues of skin color goes deep. Thing is, they don't want to accept facts. Being taught facts will always be foreign to them.

When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European's skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The greatest damn liars in history. Don't expect the sons of the greatest liars to magically be truth tellers.  I'm still waiting on the magical list of black slave owners l.  They want you to believe just a few white people owned 5 million slaves.  WTF. And magically don't care about their King James Bible when you whip that ass with Black Intellect.  I got much more.  Shoe ne one Jew in the Bible that claim their skin to be white.  I can prove 10 instances of them claiming black skin including Solomon.  Moses was raised in Black Egypt as a Child.  Mary told to go into Egypt and hide with babby Jesus from Herod.  How does a white Baby hide in Egypt 😁 And its their Bible re-written by King James a Homosexual at that.  Check me if you don't  believe me

1) Wait all you like. Now its changed from names of plantations to actual names of owners. Are you actually denying that there there were black slave-owners in America? You, the guy who says he's studied this stuff for eons? It's literally google search away. Since you are apparently fucking lazy and intellectually disinterested, here's a bone (from an African-American magazine based on Florida):  https://theweeklychallenger.com/top-10-black-slaveowners/

Just a taste:

What isn’t often taught is that there were many black people who not only participated in the slave trade but who often profited greatly from it.

Some were considered slave magnates (for owning more than 50 slaves)

Did you miss this in your rigorous and decades-long studies?  Did your mentor not mention this? What was his big quote again? "A man can inflate and deflate your tires, but he can't re-chrome your spinners without the proper equipment"? Something like that, right?

2)  I've literally already addressed the number of slave-owners.  In the the South ~25% of households had at least one slave. Reading is fundamental. Given that the North had 3-4 times the white population of the South, when you spread those numbers over the nation as a whole, guess what?  You get a number in the mid single-digits. Math. Learn it. Love it.

3) I magically don't care about irrelevancies to your FALSE claim that Egypt and Kush were a short ride away from each other in the family truckster. Your reaction of invoking the Bible and having a tantrum are your problem, DD. Not mine. Throwing out a couple of names from the Bible doesn't change the claim you made nor that it was patently false.

Again, what is YOUR holy book, DD?

You seem fixated with the false claim that the Moors of Spain were predominantly very black Africans.  Their own art, illustrations and DNA from Moorish burial sites have shown this to be false.  And there is the lack of a black African genetic legacy in Spain and Portugal. Yet these really black folks were supposedly there for 7 or 8 centuries. Curious, no?  

And why is it that you seem to care little about these supposedly wonderful and very black Moors being involved in the establishment of the black slave trade? Their not-so-black and genetically distinct North African brethren (who have very little relation to black Sub-Saharan Africans, hmmmm....) are running black slave markets TO THIS VERY DAY. It's a current Muslim thing.  You'll find de facto slavery in places like Qatar.

“That, however, does not tell us the extent of slave ownership. To better understand the extent ofslavery’s impact, we need to realize a slave owner was the one person in a family who legally owned slaves. That person was usually the patriarch. There would be a spouse and sons and daughters who directly benefited from the family’s slave ownership and who stood to inherit enslaved people,” wrote Mackey.
So, according to the Census of 1860, 30.8 percent of the free families in the confederacy owned slaves.That means that every third white person in those states had a direct commitment to slavery

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Issues of skin color goes deep. Thing is, they don't want to accept facts. Being taught facts will always be foreign to them.

When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European's skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

This ain't a secret.

And the Moors of Iberia were STILL not predominantly black Africans. Truth. DNA and even their own depictions of themselves prove it.

I'm not sure why this appears to pain you so much.

*The Moors community is celebrated on this date c 200.  They were Black Muslims of Northwest African and the Iberian Peninsula during the medieval era.

This included present-day Spain and Portugal as well as the Maghreb and western Africa, whose culture is often called Moorish. 

Depiction of Moors in Spain

image.png.06373c373e1934783122c602703a48b4.png

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

*The Moors community is celebrated on this date c 200.  They were Black Muslims of Northwest African and the Iberian Peninsula during the medieval era.

This included present-day Spain and Portugal as well as the Maghreb and western Africa, whose culture is often called Moorish. 

Depiction of Moors in Spain

image.png.06373c373e1934783122c602703a48b4.png

He is a believer in white Jesus. Never mind that people from that part of the world could not possibly be white.

• Haha 1

Let's see what the White Romans saw

In the Arab literature there is little mention of the word Moor. Rather, anthropologist Dana Reynolds contends that the Berbers emerged as the result of admixture between non-African populations who moved into the Maghrib during the second millennium B.C.E. and the more ancient African indigenous inhabitants. This would account for the variance noted among the Berbers even in ancient times. According to Roman documents, among the Berbers were the "black Gaetuli and black-skinned Asphodelodes." — (Courtesy of Dana Reynolds, Runoko Rashidi and Wayne Chandler)

Another one distinguishing the Moors from Arabs.  Now using White people to prove you are lying,  They love Greece ask the  Mensa one what Maurus (Moor) means in Greek.  I got More 

Saint Isidore of Seville, who was born in 560 C.E. and died in April 636 C.E., wrote that Maurus means "black" in Greek. In the late 1400s, the Italian Roberto di San Severino in his writings clearly distinguishes between Moors and Arabs. In describing his journey to Mount Sinai, san Severino writes on the observance of the Muslim month of Ramadan, stating "Their 'Ramatana' lasts a month, and every day they fast. They neither eat nor drink until the evening, that is until the hour of the stars; and this custom is followed by the Moors as well as the Arabs."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

He is a believer in white Jesus. Never mind that people from that part of the world could not possibly be white.

Isn't that crazy Jesus can be white but Black moors didn't exist,  even with historical documentation and other facts.  You can't  believe a damn thing and this taught us so called Christianity.  Not one document of a white Christ.  The bible said his feet was like Brass that had been burnt in a furnace.  You know white feet.  Wink wink 

• Haha 1

I guess you lie so much.  Now you cant believe your Fathers.  Dropping knowledge. Damn old lying European said the Moors faces were as black as Pitch.  And this European was smitten with the Spain.  Is he lying Concha?

A European scholar sympathetic to the Spaniards remembered the conquest in this way:

”The reins of their horses were as fire, their faces black as pitch, their eyes shone like burning candles, their horses were swift as leopards and the riders fiercer than a wolf in a sheepfold at night . . . The noble Goths [the German rulers of Spain] were broken in an hour, quicker than tongue can tell. Oh luckless Spain!”

Quoted in Edward Scobie, ”The Moors and Portugal’s Global Expansion”, in Golden Age of the Moor, ed Ivan Van Sertima, US, Transaction Publishers, 1992, p.336

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

This Art in the Meuseam in Philly.  Quickly get to PA and cover it up Concha.  It has to be fake there were no Black Moors. Can the Brothers get their painting back. He looks my Uncle Howard.  😁

Moor_Chief.jpg

They are going to go away soon.

You see how I am always the last to post on these topics.

They run when they lose in the education category.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

They are going to go away soon.

You see how I am always the last to post on these topics.

They run when they lose in the education category.

These people taught us Christianity.  Now You see why I say Fuk White Jesus it's like saying Fuk Santa another fake idolatry.  Fuk bof em . Black Moors didn't rule Spain.  Yet all historical documentation says so. But old string hair chalky Christ is a fact.  It's in all their churches.   You put on a shirt with a black Moor and watch the lying and deceit.  Even my Dog represents my History.  When people ask his name.  It's MUSA  They leave educated and shocked. I've never had a white Male try to convince me Jesus wasn't white.  But will blow a head gasket trying to tell me what's not Black.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

“That, however, does not tell us the extent of slave ownership. To better understand the extent ofslavery’s impact, we need to realize a slave owner was the one person in a family who legally owned slaves. That person was usually the patriarch. There would be a spouse and sons and daughters who directly benefited from the family’s slave ownership and who stood to inherit enslaved people,” wrote Mackey.
So, according to the Census of 1860, 30.8 percent of the free families in the confederacy owned slaves.That means that every third white person in those states had a direct commitment to slavery

The numbers vary a bit, but don't change the fact that in the USA as whole, that number is around 6%.  Just in the South? Much higher.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The numbers vary a bit, but don't change the fact that in the USA as whole, that number is around 6%.  Just in the South? Much higher.

I dont need stats you do.  Common sense tell me a small number of whites no matter how brutal and savage could not control 5mil black people.  Let me help you in your argument when you find an ignorant black man.  Less than 1% owned 200 or more.  That's a fact

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

These people taught us Christianity.  Now You see why I say Fuk White Jesus it's like saying Fuk Santa another fake idolatry.  Fuk bof em . Black Moors didn't rule Spain.  Yet all historical documentation says so. But old string hair chalky Christ is a fact.  It's in all their churches.   You put on a shirt with a black Moor and watch the lying and deceit.  Even my Dog represents my History.  When people ask his name.  It's MUSA  They leave educated and shocked. 

I am wise to their deceitful tongues.

I am in tune with the false rhetoric exclaimed by them concerning all things black.

Knowing self is an important trait not adhered to by the gullable.

• Thanks 1