What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school

FreeBird

How can a white man's hand turn white.  That's not a miracle.  A dark hand turning white is. This was the 1st sign to pharoe.  Conveniently left out of Cecil be a liars Epic 10 Commandments.  Though it did show Nubians 

Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was leprous, like snow. "Now put it back into your cloak," he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh.

• Like 1

A black woman saves the life of Moses or there would have not been an exodus.  Straight knowledge of self. 

Exodus 4:24-26: “On the way, at a place where they spent the night, the Lord met him and tried to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son's foreskin, and touched Moses' feet with it, and said, 'Truly you are a bridegroom of blood to me! ' So he let him alone.

Isaiah 37:8

The commander heard that the king of Assyria had left Lachish. He found him at Libnah, fighting against that city. Then the king of Assyria got a report that said, “King Tirhakah[a] of Ethiopia is coming to fight you.”  

Ruler of Kush and Egypt Taharaka.  Clearly not a Black man. Fully listed by name in Your Bible and here is proof.  Now find me that White Jesus

image.png.4cdba12a4e82a114ea466bacea23e76c.png

If you study and pay attention.  Europeans tore the noses off of most Egyptian Statues to hide their Negro Features.  Of course they will have alternate facts 

• Thanks 1

Is your Bible a lie or not.  Because if it's not I got more 😁 and if its the Truth you might burn it up like a Black Church when Im done.  A Catholic Priest, Islamic Imam and a Rabbi have all spent time with me.  teaching me .  Next  I bring up the 1st known White people in the Bible.  Let's just say the Roman's pretty much sucked.  

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Is your Bible a lie or not.  Because if it's not I got more 😁 and if its the Truth you might burn it up like a Black Church when Im done.  A Catholic Priest, Islamic Imam and a Rabbi have all spent time with me.  teaching me .  Next  I bring up the 1st known White people in the Bible.  Let's just say the Roman's pretty much sucked.  

Is that where you learned Hey-Zeus?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Critical race Theory has been taught by Europeans for thousands of years.  Anything that disputes their lying asses causing panic on massive scales.  The 1619 project unglued their asses.  Redneck Givernors rejecting black books like all hell

Anything to continue their inner belief that they are superior. No way would they accept history as it is written. The attempted whitewashing has been around as long as time itself.

An more recent attempt but decades ago, the DAR, responsible for all the bogus statues to the confederacy did their best but it also failed. That is why they came down.

America is waking to a new reality.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Isaiah 37:8

The commander heard that the king of Assyria had left Lachish. He found him at Libnah, fighting against that city. Then the king of Assyria got a report that said, “King Tirhakah[a] of Ethiopia is coming to fight you.”  

Ruler of Kush and Egypt Taharaka.  Clearly not a Black man. Fully listed by name in Your Bible and here is proof.  Now find me that White Jesus

image.png.4cdba12a4e82a114ea466bacea23e76c.png

If you study and pay attention.  Europeans tore the noses off of most Egyptian Statues to hide their Negro Features.  Of course they will have alternate facts 

DD melt-down in 3, 2, 1...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/29/fact-check-were-egyptian-monuments-defaced-because-they-look-black/3571128001/

https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/why-do-egyptian-statues-ave-broken-noses-c9a207329415

https://en.eipss-eg.org/the-secrets-behind-breaking-noses-of-egyptian-statues/

• Haha 1